Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14314

    RE: I was hoping to see but Requires a deposit

    C'Mon. "Boys". Look at the multiple, blatant "Red Flags" before you hit "Upload Report".

    Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer2414  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping to see but Requires a deposit.

  2. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/498149190842

    Liked this one but no face pic and listed $ seems low. Has anyone saw her or had any communication?
    I was hoping to see but Requires a deposit.

  3. #14312

    Price's Prices Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Starting at 180 hh?? What in the hell is going on out here?? She is older and not even that attractive.
    Inflation.

  4. #14311

    Bunnie rates

    Starting at 180 hh?? What in the hell is going on out here?? She is older and not even that attractive.

  5. #14310

    Any info?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/498149190842

    Liked this one but no face pic and listed $ seems low. Has anyone saw her or had any communication?

  6. #14309

    Sexy Seven Kat

    Anyone seen this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210514-113648_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #14308

    Looks familiar

    This one looks familiar but has been kind of crappy about texting. Anyone actually take the leap? Looks like someone who moved away.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/431408444169

  8. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Seems pretty straightforward. Delusional gold digger. But doesn't have the social skills to actually hook an older goat. Wants money but doesn't want to put out.
    That Bi at $h is crazy, wouldn't waste a text on her.

  9. #14306

    Why is she screaming so much?

    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Seems pretty straightforward. Delusional gold digger. But doesn't have the social skills to actually hook an older goat. Wants money but doesn't want to put out.
    Doesn't want to put out, and doesn't want to put in any work whatsoever.

    What rich sugar daddy that is about to pass away is thinking, "you know what I want, a girl to set all the rules, scream at me first and last, put her needs above mine, and keep a moving target as to when I'll be blessed with best case scenario CBJ / cfs".

    Every one I suppose, I actually think I just talked myself into falling for her, and now respect the hustle.

  10. #14305

    Ad itself explains it imo

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cracked the code on this nut case? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/953643453890.
    Seems pretty straightforward. Delusional gold digger. But doesn't have the social skills to actually hook an older goat. Wants money but doesn't want to put out.

  11. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cracked the code on this nut case? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/953643453890.
    It looks like another one looking for money for nothing. Damn she's got some serious demands. I don't see pussy coming out of this.

  12. #14303

    Strange as they come

    Has anyone cracked the code on this nut case? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/953643453890.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210513-221151_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #14302
    Has anyone visited her before, she is visiting Milwaukee soon.

    http://www.miakaiser.com/

  14. #14301

    Sammilove

    Quote Originally Posted by LostMonger  [View Original Post]
    On the way to see her soon. I'll let you know if she lives up to the hype.
    Did a quick visit. Banging body. Not quite as perky as the ad pics would make you believe but still great. Real mechanical, with me anyway. Decent head. Pussy felt good but the condom slipped off and seemed to freak her out. Just kept saying God damnit and launched it across the room. Not entirely sure why, it slipped off as I slid out so it wasn't like I was barebacking her. Good head to finish. Gagged a bit. Which with as small as I am means deep ain't going to be an option for a lot of you LOL. In and out in about 10 minutes. I'd say about a 6 or 7 experience, but the tits to play with made it a solid 8. Plus note no bad smells in the lower regions. In fact what's odd is I did fiv and it actually didn't leave any scent at all. Based on her running to the bathroom as soon as we were done and giving herself what sounded like a thorough internal cleansing I guess I'm not surprised.

    Side note, her ad says near Tosa, but it's more stadium area. Wish I had known since I went right as the ballgame was letting out.

  15. #14300
    Quote Originally Posted by LostMonger  [View Original Post]
    On the way to see her soon. I'll let you know if she lives up to the hype.
    Sweet. Just sent you a pm so just reply when done. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape