Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 28084
-
05-13-21 23:51 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 252
-
05-13-21 20:23 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 134I'm sure you're not the only person that I thought about trying to film a session I've had the same thoughts but unless you're willing to hide it or somehow stash it so they can't see it I would think they're going to notice some kind of object or you're going to have your clothes somehow strategically arranged with a camera hidden in it some girls might not pay attention and you'll get away with it other girls are going to notice it until you turn it off other girls for a fee might let you pull out your iPhone and take HD video of their snatch.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:12 #14462Banned Member

Posts: 1001Tips to initiate the extras.
Usually when you see them and how they are dressed, or when there's no panties, you can accidentally flop your hand and get close to their thighs or calves, whatever or wherever they will allow you to roam.
If they flinch or move away, that's an indication of no go anywhere.
Let's be honest here, they will usually graze you once the flip happens. When they like you, they will usually initiate the conversation of what else do you want. Or go right to the point of if you want to massage there. (It's kind of asking for your permission so you don't claim harassment).
Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh47hrluiI4
Originally Posted by Matar090
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:01 #14461Regular Member

Posts: 9My new favorite masseuse
I saw a few reports about her a couple months back and ever since she has been my favorite. She makes most masseuse not be worth it! Her name is Cici or Coco in Leisure Spa. She is early 30's, petite, but nice B / C cups. I always go for the hour. Every time I go she is more friendly and playful with me and my buddy. We tried to see how many times I could finish in the hour but we only got to 5 because they were interrupting her with incoming clients. 6 house and 6 tip. Not bad! Always going once a week or two.
-
05-13-21 18:59 #14460Banned Member

Posts: 1001Seeing what?
The camera? The video? Your thing? LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
Is the camera concealable?
Most of the hidden camera videos on the web are staged. Wish there were real ones, even though they may be a voyeurs fantasy or for your own collection, it might be an invasion of privacy. To each their own, if ya do it, don't tell anyone.
I've seen my buddy's collection of all the nurses and future doctors he's fucked at home on hidden video during medical school days, kind of like in the movie: Sorority Boys.
He has got a good collection of Hot women.
-
05-13-21 18:47 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 368Where would you hide it during the session? Most ladies are wise to recorders and will at a minimum make sure you don't have your phone pointed at them trying to sneak in a video. Be careful, I could see them trying to take the device and / or ban you if caught. Most places probably film customers though so it is what it is LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:27 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 654Are you intending to ask their permission or just do it surreptitiously? I wouldn't do it personally. I think its a violation of privacy.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:22 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 252The 20's girl is no longer at Angle spa. Her name is Angela. She gains at least 10 lbs during this pandemic.
Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 13:05 #14456Regular Member

Posts: 19Paradise
They know what's up you don't have to do anything but just to be sure before your massage make a hand motion, ask if they do. Age range for this place is probably 40-50 I would say but I did have a girl in her 20's but she moved to angel spa on picador.
Originally Posted by Matar090
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 12:58 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 123I ordered a neat trail camera with night vision and unlike most hidden cameras it also has audio recording. I was thinking of filming my next visit but I don't know if the risk is worth it. Would anybody be interested in seeing it?
-
05-13-21 11:17 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 292They need to change their name from angel to Bush massage. What's the info on Lisa? Is she older and fat? Or young and skinny?
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 02:19 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 252I am sure Angela doesn't shave too.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 02:12 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 252Thanks for the information. However, she told me she only work at Golden Ocean part time. Cici used to managed the Shanghai massage across the street too. If she is not co-owner, she must have a very special relationship with both Shanghai and Golden Ocean spas.
Originally Posted by AmpWangLei
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 22:58 #14451Banned Member

Posts: 222Downtown FS fun
Is there any places downtown that offer massage ending in either BBBJ or FS. Any parlor or independent ladies to recommend in the downtown area that are more than a HJ ending?
-
05-12-21 20:14 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 146Any tips on how to initiate the extras (HJ)? I pass by this location semi occasionally.
Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown
[View Original Post]
What are the usual age range of women there?











Reply With Quote




