Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44688

    Ashley MP

    Can anyone confirm how bad the racks, possible scarring down below are? I was going to make the scoop a few days ago but checked out her FB and even on there the battle wounds were blatant. A pretty face yes, but that doesn't always sell it for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210513-190721__01.jpg‎  

  2. #44687

    Bike For Two

    My fellow mongers please watch out for Me as I ride my bike for Two and picking up My dates, the gas is getting to damn expensive to drive around the loops in a gas powered vehicle and You may get to see a sweet ass on the back of my bike for two, LOL, BTW I know Mosby isn't prosecuting prostitution, but can we get away with peddling the pussy.

  3. #44686
    I agree taking SW to her dealer really dumb & asking for problems. Just remember that these girls have a lot of problems & you exposing yourself to more risks. It is important to try and reduce your risks as much as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I was watching the open air drug store on the WW at Wilkens today. I was truly amazed at the number of mongers taking their dates to buy meds from them while they waited. I had know I idea that many of you are doing that.

    The way they are shooting and robing people and you think you are a bad ass and immune, you are wrong. Those boys can get off 13 or more shots before you can reach for your protection or try to drive off.

    Second thing is, just because Mosby is not going to prosecute does not mean the cops can not arrest you. They are sworn to uphold the law and nail you, impound your vehicle and take you to central booking. If that happens you have a record and.

    Since you don't go to court you can't defend your self to be found not guilty. Let the big head not the little one make the decisions, that's all I am going to say.

    Be Safe.

  4. #44685
    I was watching the open air drug store on the WW at Wilkens today. I was truly amazed at the number of mongers taking their dates to buy meds from them while they waited. I had know I idea that many of you are doing that.

    The way they are shooting and robing people and you think you are a bad ass and immune, you are wrong. Those boys can get off 13 or more shots before you can reach for your protection or try to drive off.

    Second thing is, just because Mosby is not going to prosecute does not mean the cops can not arrest you. They are sworn to uphold the law and nail you, impound your vehicle and take you to central booking. If that happens you have a record and.

    Since you don't go to court you can't defend your self to be found not guilty. Let the big head not the little one make the decisions, that's all I am going to say.

    Be Safe.

  5. #44684
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    I wouldn't mind seeing whoever that is.

  6. #44683

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in weeks. She is chasing hard now so I had to put her on the shelf until we talk.

    She is still one of my favorites.

    Oak.
    I agree, Liz is definitely a favorite. YMMV, but I've had nothing but a great time. Last I heard, she was headed to rehab (aren't they all), mainly because the habit couldn't be maintained. Her phone doesn't appear to be working, and the place where she and her husband were living appears to have been abandoned.

    -Strata.

  7. #44682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in weeks. She is chasing hard now so I had to put her on the shelf until we talk.

    She is still one of my favorites.

    Oak.
    I wouldn't mind running into her. Not bad.

    Chico.

  8. #44681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gasoline prices

    Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard, but the pipeline that supplies the East Coast with more than half of its gasoline and diesel fuel was shut down in a ransomware attack over the weekend. Prices are expected to spike to near $4 per gallon. More info can be found here https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/b...test-news.html.
    Just in time for the unofficial start of summer, 2 weeks before Memorial Day Weekend. I feel sorry for the mongers with big ass SUV's and pickups. The streets are empty and it usually takes a few hours to find a decent streetwalker. Stay safe guys.

    Chico.

  9. #44680

    Liz

    Haven't seen her in weeks. She is chasing hard now so I had to put her on the shelf until we talk.

    She is still one of my favorites.

    Oak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47087516-CBAC-4332-ABF7-E2962C57E472.jpg‎   4E6CE883-4F79-4FE5-B334-135FF4004EF7.png‎   F3860EAA-AB61-4953-84FF-A0B027559B3F.jpg‎  

  10. #44679

    Gasoline Shortage Coming

    Not sure if you all heard, but the pipeline that supplies the East Coast with more than half of its gasoline and diesel fuel was shut down in a ransomware attack over the weekend. Prices are expected to spike to near $4 per gallon. More info can be found here https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/b...test-news.html.

  11. #44678

    Tomboy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    No, that's not her. This photo is Crystal from Calvert County, little Rachael from Calvert County's buddy with the fake bolt-on tits. Peace.

    BEF.

  12. #44677
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Went out Sunday night to do some window shopping and saw a few veterans in-between LE everywhere. Saw Allison by the circle looking healthier again, Tomboy Crystal by the Triangle waived and seemed to be walking well. Finally healed up I guess, and Heaven by Busy Bee limping badly. Passed the LE command post on Washington across from the Carrol park on the way MP.

    Tink / Amber was in MP and wanted a ride but as mentioned earlier, smelled terrible through a cracked window so I passed as well. I posted up by RoFo and watched girls get scooped up before they even got past DD. It was funny watching mongers circling dart out from the gas pumps at RoFo when a girl walked passed the light 1, 2, or 3 at a time to get them first. It was like an old LeMans race start. Then I hit Brooklyn and met a Jojo (WSW, 5'4", 140,35-40, long hair with blonde ends and in a hoodie) and a Rebecca (WSW, 5'8", short hair, nice legs). Neither had phones. Anyone know them?
    What time did you see Krystal? I've been trying to get ahold of her, but he phone seems to be off again.

  13. #44676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Friday night I took a trip to W / W and Morrell Park around 10:00 pm. Picked up Kelly on Pulaski at Ashton, she looked nice, but when she got into my car I gagged. She literally smelled like shit; like she just took a dump and didn't wipe. I told her that I couldn't do the date because of her poor hygiene and offered her $5 for the trouble. She refused and wouldn't get out of my car for less than $20, when she opened the door and threatened to go to UNCLE that was obviously posted on the other side of Wilkens, I pushed her out of my car, tossed her purse on ground and left.
    Wow. It's a shame that Kelly has gone so far downhill. Her skill set is outstanding, I guess YMMV, but I've never had anything but A+ service from her. I do remember last summer I caught her and she had a powerful stench and it turned out to be her clothes. She's kinda manic when she goes on a "run", and she'll be up for days at a time, and the last time I spoke with her she told me that she was homeless; so that probably was the cause for the terrible hygiene. She has lost weight and is not as attractive as she use to be, but again, from my experience, A+ service. Next time if you see her and she's lucid, take her to get a shower. Lol. Imo, one of the best dates out there. Peace.

  14. #44675
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Your videos of Kandi are absolutely smoking hot, sizzling and amazing. I'm a jacking. LOL.
    Some people don't care for her, but she always gave me sloppy top, and has an oral fixation which makes it even better. She has a very straight canal, so I could feel everything. Looks very good bent over especially in doggy. Has a sensitive kitty. Not the best BJ, that was Lucy & Ranee. She does like sucking though, and took care of the boys nicely on more than one occasion. Always took a good pounding too.

  15. #44674
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    The last time she was in my car she smelled like piss and wanted to go blast off first. I let her out and decided to leave.

    I seriously considered getting a room so she could shower and buy her some clean clothes.
    Hmmm. Maybe ole gal has a medical condition?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape