Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 492 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You really don't know why after she spelled it out for you? Give her what she wants for the hh or the amount of time you use. She feels being taken advantage, 60/ hh? Good ones are at least double that, 120-150. If you really like her and want to continue, offer to make amends for the past. If not, time to move on. My two cents.

    BMD.
    Dude they do this for money not for Love, you can't be cheap, if they are worth it. Girls like alicia are hard to find.

  2. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I swear I can't win, and this is why sometimes I feel like hanging it up in this game. This is a very brief conversation between Alicia and myself. I had this same thing happen with that little mixed girl from grattan st in chicopee who later started getting rms in west springfield. I can't remember her name. Seen her a bunch of times from she started posting. Never any issues, then she just stopped taking my calls or responding to my msgs. She never gave me a reason, but I suspected something along these lines. It's always the ones worth seeing.
    You really don't know why after she spelled it out for you? Give her what she wants for the hh or the amount of time you use. She feels being taken advantage, 60/ hh? Good ones are at least double that, 120-150. If you really like her and want to continue, offer to make amends for the past. If not, time to move on. My two cents.

    BMD.

  3. #3876

  4. #3875

    Anna

    Anna called with new contact number. If you're a fan or want number and more info pm me. She is juicy semi street Hispanic. I've never seen her very high. Nice company and interactive fun for the $. She has posted on STG but I asked her for a couple nice pix to share.

  5. #3874

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/746335654116 grimes ***** robbing people.

    She is a stay away from girl. Ugh. Changed her number again.



    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bbbj-only-today/178853322435

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...orny_i10485140
    Ha she thinks you made the ad I posted. Grimey ***** robbing people.

  6. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I swear I can't win, and this is why sometimes I feel like hanging it up in this game. This is a very brief conversation between Alicia and myself. I had this same thing happen with that little mixed girl from grattan st in chicopee who later started getting rms in west springfield. I can't remember her name. Seen her a bunch of times from she started posting. Never any issues, then she just stopped taking my calls or responding to my msgs. She never gave me a reason, but I suspected something along these lines. It's always the ones worth seeing.
    I don't see the problem with what she said. If your going for a qv pump and dump.

  7. #3872
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    That was a very honest text from that young lady, I don't blame her, think about that.
    I appreciate her actually responding since I know most of them wouldn't. It still sucks nonetheless.

  8. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I swear I can't win, and this is why sometimes I feel like hanging it up in this game. This is a very brief conversation between Alicia and myself. I had this same thing happen with that little mixed girl from grattan st in chicopee who later started getting rms in west springfield. I can't remember her name. Seen her a bunch of times from she started posting. Never any issues, then she just stopped taking my calls or responding to my msgs. She never gave me a reason, but I suspected something along these lines. It's always the ones worth seeing.
    That was a very honest text from that young lady, I don't blame her, think about that.

  9. #3870

    Smh!!

    I swear I can't win, and this is why sometimes I feel like hanging it up in this game. This is a very brief conversation between Alicia and myself. I had this same thing happen with that little mixed girl from grattan st in chicopee who later started getting rms in west springfield. I can't remember her name. Seen her a bunch of times from she started posting. Never any issues, then she just stopped taking my calls or responding to my msgs. She never gave me a reason, but I suspected something along these lines. It's always the ones worth seeing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210512-052404_TextNow.jpg‎  

  10. #3869

  11. #3868

    Swallow girl

    Anyone know a nice **** who will swallow? They always say yes during text, but then won't do it when it comes time.

  12. #3867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    That's Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker1984  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few times on stg and info on her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/576141684190
    Heavier than she looks. Used to be kinda pretty. Never GREAT service, but sometimes has a semi-hot friend that works with her. Her skills and techniques are okay. Best time I ever had with her was a few years ago when she and her friend did each other and then finished me off with a tit-job and a HJ all over both of them.

    She will be YMMV-- curvy to BBW. Not so into anything. Don't over-pay her.

  13. #3866

  14. #3865

    Asians

    Anyone met any of these Asians in Springfield looks like there's four different numbers.

  15. #3864

    Supposedly A In-Person Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You've answered yourself, friend. She wouldn't show up and you'd get ghosted.

    The repeated 40 bucks from suckers allows her to sit on her ass at home and get free money for doing nothing. Cash, and the dash is not needed. LOL.

    BMD.
    I'm sorry. Perhaps I did not clarify in my post accurately. The girl in conversation stated that she does not require a deposit. But that she requires $40 to meet in person at Dunkin or Starbucks but she does that to assure herself that I am serious and won't waste her time. But yeah you could be right. She may say pay me immediately and then get up to use the ladies room and bolt out the door. I never followed thru after another guy posted she wanted $1500 for anal. She did say she was willing to speak on the phone first but yeah I don't feel good about the whole thing and as I've always done: I go with my gut. Sorry for the confusion. Still most likely a scam and a complete waste of time.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape