Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRage  [View Original Post]
    Lexxx Leigh was dry so you may need a lot of lube. Dannica was surprisingly warm and silky. No upcharge for either for me. YMMV.
    I'm thinking of getting together with Dannica. What is her body type? Can't really tell from the pictures.

    Also is she a good experience?

  2. #4183

    Lexxx Leigh and Dannica Dae

    Lexxx Leigh was dry so you may need a lot of lube. Dannica was surprisingly warm and silky. No upcharge for either for me. YMMV.

  3. #4182

    Lexx Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Is Greek available?
    She VIP extra is either cip or greek for hundo extra.

  4. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Is Greek available?
    I didn't ask.

  5. #4180

    "Taking Applications" LOL

    Anybody have any intel on this one?

    https://bend.skipthegames.com/female...s/562233396623

  6. #4179

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexx this last time she was in town. She is cute. Perhaps a little rounder belly than I expected, but I didn't expect a spinner. Big, amazing breats, lovely long hair, and of course she offered what we are looking for in her "all appointments include VIP" rates. Finished on her ass, as requested, rather than inside. She was exactly what I expected. I love meeting someone and then 10 minutes later having my raw cock inside her. What a great experience.
    Is Greek available?

  7. #4178
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Lexx

    [QUOTE=WantsMore;5347950]What is her "VIP rate"?[/QUOTEhttps://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511380-LexxLeigh

    4. 0.

  8. 05-12-21 21:19

    Reason
    trump cards kink & feetish friendly speceial requests

  9. #4177

    Lexx Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to up charge me for BBFS this last time and I passed.
    What is her "VIP rate"?

  10. #4176

    Arrogance

    Oop I meant elegance so what's the story with this ***** I mean she's old news and blown out this we all know but every time I have tried to book her its been crash and burn not really frustrating but more like 1 parts ghosting and 3 parts what the fuck is she on she acts so weird its like she wants to toy around but she is really bad at it also can anyone confirm BBFS and is she even worth the trouble.

  11. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexx this last time she was in town. She is cute. Perhaps a little rounder belly than I expected, but I didn't expect a spinner. Big, amazing breats, lovely long hair, and of course she offered what we are looking for in her "all appointments include VIP" rates. Finished on her ass, as requested, rather than inside. She was exactly what I expected. I love meeting someone and then 10 minutes later having my raw cock inside her. What a great experience.
    She wanted to up charge me for BBFS this last time and I passed.

  12. #4174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexx this last time she was in town. She is cute. Perhaps a little rounder belly than I expected, but I didn't expect a spinner. Big, amazing breats, lovely long hair, and of course she offered what we are looking for in her "all appointments include VIP" rates. Finished on her ass, as requested, rather than inside. She was exactly what I expected. I love meeting someone and then 10 minutes later having my raw cock inside her. What a great experience.
    Because we know they will ask.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511380-LexxLeigh

  13. #4173

    Lexx Leigh

    I saw Lexx this last time she was in town. She is cute. Perhaps a little rounder belly than I expected, but I didn't expect a spinner. Big, amazing breats, lovely long hair, and of course she offered what we are looking for in her "all appointments include VIP" rates. Finished on her ass, as requested, rather than inside. She was exactly what I expected. I love meeting someone and then 10 minutes later having my raw cock inside her. What a great experience.

  14. #4172
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    That's The One

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Sexy lips and hips.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I should been more clear.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?..._Lips_And_Hips

  15. #4171

    I had the same question but looked again. His title

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Which Ruby?
    Sexy lips and hips.

  16. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Ruby will do what you want. She gets into it with no limits. Kinda chubby little thing with an upside down pair butt, but still a good time.
    Which Ruby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape