Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14458

    Blue Green??

    WTF? Looking at Rubmaps saw a review posted today for Blue Green in the 7300 Block of ECB. Did they re-open? Fake review? Somebody took 2 years to write his review?

    Inquiring minds need to know.

  2. #14457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Repeat + wechat

    Agree completely. Also get her wechat info. Because if you are serious about staying in touch that is the best way to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Great advice. I follow that same routine. If I like a masseuse after meeting her for the first time; and her service is good, she is fun to talk to, she is flirtatious, etc. I will joke with her about going back to see her and if she responds in a positive I usually go back within a few days. I will also tip maybe $10 more than the above normal after that first visit to let her know I like her. By doing this I get better service almost instantly on my 2nd visit.

    I know we all have routines that we follow, but repeat visits is key whether with an AMP girl or independents.

  3. #14456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Hints

    You get a sixth sense. Here are a couple tips.

    1. Do your research ahead of time for the shop you are visiting. Read this forum. Read rub maps. 10-20 reviews means probably HE place. 200 reviews means FS place.

    2. Lie naked on the table. Face down. If she puts towel on you say not necessary.

    3. When you meet the girl introduce yourself. Smile. Hold open your arms. Hug her. Be relaxed. Friendly. Not nervous.


    4. When you remove junk from your pockets on the side table place 3 condoms in full view.

    5. One time I was in a mood, when she came in the room I hugged her kissed her. And I said let's fuck. She said shhh! Then we fucked twice. She kept the third condom LOL.

    6. After 10 minutes, Offer to massage her. If she says yes. Make sure you do a good job. Make her relax. Ask before you remove clothing.

    7. Make sure you get her name and, at the end trade wechat IDs. Explain you want to see her again. Later that day send a note thanking her. Wechat and Google translate are critical apps for interacting with a girl. I also learned Chinese. That does make a good impression.

    8. Eventually take her out on her day off. Shopping. Eat. Had one friend who loved Red Lobster. Get a hotel.

    9. At one point I was up to 4 girlfriends. I was afraid to walk around Chicago Chinatown with a girl lest I be seen. I was popping viagra like tic tacs. I'm 68.

    10. Eventually I settled down with one girl plus a wife. We bought a legit massage place.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matar090  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how to initiate the extras (HJ)? I pass by this location semi occasionally.

    What are the usual age range of women there?

  4. #14455

  5. #14454
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Are you intending to ask their permission or just do it surreptitiously? I wouldn't do it personally. I think its a violation of privacy.
    I'm sure you're not the only person that I thought about trying to film a session I've had the same thoughts but unless you're willing to hide it or somehow stash it so they can't see it I would think they're going to notice some kind of object or you're going to have your clothes somehow strategically arranged with a camera hidden in it some girls might not pay attention and you'll get away with it other girls are going to notice it until you turn it off other girls for a fee might let you pull out your iPhone and take HD video of their snatch.

  6. #14453

    Tips to initiate the extras.

    Usually when you see them and how they are dressed, or when there's no panties, you can accidentally flop your hand and get close to their thighs or calves, whatever or wherever they will allow you to roam.

    If they flinch or move away, that's an indication of no go anywhere.

    Let's be honest here, they will usually graze you once the flip happens. When they like you, they will usually initiate the conversation of what else do you want. Or go right to the point of if you want to massage there. (It's kind of asking for your permission so you don't claim harassment).

    Check this out:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh47hrluiI4

    Quote Originally Posted by Matar090  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how to initiate the extras (HJ)? I pass by this location semi occasionally.

    What are the usual age range of women there?

  7. #14452

    My new favorite masseuse

    I saw a few reports about her a couple months back and ever since she has been my favorite. She makes most masseuse not be worth it! Her name is Cici or Coco in Leisure Spa. She is early 30's, petite, but nice B / C cups. I always go for the hour. Every time I go she is more friendly and playful with me and my buddy. We tried to see how many times I could finish in the hour but we only got to 5 because they were interrupting her with incoming clients. 6 house and 6 tip. Not bad! Always going once a week or two.

  8. #14451

    Seeing what?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a neat trail camera with night vision and unlike most hidden cameras it also has audio recording. I was thinking of filming my next visit but I don't know if the risk is worth it. Would anybody be interested in seeing it?
    The camera? The video? Your thing? LOL.

    Is the camera concealable?

    Most of the hidden camera videos on the web are staged. Wish there were real ones, even though they may be a voyeurs fantasy or for your own collection, it might be an invasion of privacy. To each their own, if ya do it, don't tell anyone.

    I've seen my buddy's collection of all the nurses and future doctors he's fucked at home on hidden video during medical school days, kind of like in the movie: Sorority Boys.

    He has got a good collection of Hot women.

  9. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a neat trail camera with night vision and unlike most hidden cameras it also has audio recording. I was thinking of filming my next visit but I don't know if the risk is worth it. Would anybody be interested in seeing it?
    Where would you hide it during the session? Most ladies are wise to recorders and will at a minimum make sure you don't have your phone pointed at them trying to sneak in a video. Be careful, I could see them trying to take the device and / or ban you if caught. Most places probably film customers though so it is what it is LOL.

  10. #14449
    Are you intending to ask their permission or just do it surreptitiously? I wouldn't do it personally. I think its a violation of privacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a neat trail camera with night vision and unlike most hidden cameras it also has audio recording. I was thinking of filming my next visit but I don't know if the risk is worth it. Would anybody be interested in seeing it?

  11. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown  [View Original Post]
    They know what's up you don't have to do anything but just to be sure before your massage make a hand motion, ask if they do. Age range for this place is probably 40-50 I would say but I did have a girl in her 20's but she moved to angel spa on picador.
    The 20's girl is no longer at Angle spa. Her name is Angela. She gains at least 10 lbs during this pandemic.

  12. #14447

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Matar090  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on how to initiate the extras (HJ)? I pass by this location semi occasionally.

    What are the usual age range of women there?
    They know what's up you don't have to do anything but just to be sure before your massage make a hand motion, ask if they do. Age range for this place is probably 40-50 I would say but I did have a girl in her 20's but she moved to angel spa on picador.

  13. #14446
    I ordered a neat trail camera with night vision and unlike most hidden cameras it also has audio recording. I was thinking of filming my next visit but I don't know if the risk is worth it. Would anybody be interested in seeing it?

  14. #14445
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I am sure Angela doesn't shave too.
    They need to change their name from angel to Bush massage. What's the info on Lisa? Is she older and fat? Or young and skinny?

  15. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Angela and Anna haven't returned to the Angel Spa on Picador Blvd yet but Lisa is still there and is providing FS. Same price too, but she doesn't shave FYI.
    I am sure Angela doesn't shave too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape