Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16378

    Desiire

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62221282/ looks too good to be true if the pictures are real. Anybody seen her?

  2. #16377

    Missing out

    Not sure if I am just in the wrong places, but can't find a young hot girl at all. I found a few 1-2 hours north of Indy last cpl of years, but nothing in Indy. Anyone got a line on any? PMs preferred since I don't check Indy often, but will be moving close soon.

  3. #16376

    Price / Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I TOFFT today. Not bad. She looks exactly like her pics. Uses a camper in the backyard, which is strange, but not a big deal to me. Nice personality. No signs of a drug problem. If you like a thick booty and don't mind the camper, it isn't a bad. BUT: You will need to talk her down to a reasonable price point first. For me it was $. 6.
    Was the $. 6 for a half or full hour? She has pretty high prices on tryst.

  4. #16375

    She's Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone met her before looks promising.
    I've met with her a couple of times. She gives an amazing BBBJ. Totally worth it. I dropped $150 for an hour with her.

  5. #16374

    It's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    I met Fabi yesterday. I wouldn't recommend. Below is my review:

    Once I got inside the room Fabi kissed me, light LFK and you could tell she doesn't enjoy DFK. She the asked me to wash my hands and set the donation down. Once that was complete she took off her robe and the woman is attractive and has a great body. We kissed for a minute and she kissed my ears, neck and a bit of my chest before having me lay on my back. She began a CBJ and I asked why no BB to which she responded allergies. This annoyed me but she did a good enough job to get me hard. When she was about to hop on I asked her if more than one pop was available and she said no unless there's more money.

    I knew this was not for me. She climbed on for CG and went at it for a few before I busted in the bag. We laid and chatted for a bit but her English is limited so it was tough and I was out of there in 30 minutes.

  6. #16373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
    I TOFFT today. Not bad. She looks exactly like her pics. Uses a camper in the backyard, which is strange, but not a big deal to me. Nice personality. No signs of a drug problem. If you like a thick booty and don't mind the camper, it isn't a bad. BUT: You will need to talk her down to a reasonable price point first. For me it was $. 6.

  7. #16372

    DI Natalii

    Met with Natalii today for an hour visit. Nice place she is staying at. Had me come in and take my shoes off and wash.

    My hands. When I was doing that she went into the general area. I come around the corner and she is wearing sexy black stockings and a matching black thong and bra.

    She had me take my clothes off and we started making out and then came the bbj. She's definitely good. I could tell she was getting tired. Which I can understand. BJ is my fav thing to receive. So I made her feel good for a while.

    We ended up doing 4 or 5 positions.

    Natalii is very attractive, fit, not a clock watcher, enjoys what she does, and is probably one of the best providers I've ever been with. I've been doing this hobby for a long time and she is a legit diamond in the rough.

    Take care of this one because they don't come around often.

    Stay safe.

  8. #16371

    Anyone?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone met her before looks promising.

  9. #16370
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    It appears to be an agency. https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com/.

  10. #16369

    No name, mid town

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone ever linked up with her? Only works 8-5 but seems promising.

  11. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    Looks like a scam to me.

  12. #16367

    Fabi Santi

    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.

  13. #16366

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTwoDope  [View Original Post]
    Maya is legit and the pics are accurate. I have seen her multiple times. I left a review of her on the oThER site.
    Maya wants $400.00 an hour and my linkedin profile to meet. Fack that.

    Anyone have a line on hot young (but legal) outcall let me know. Got a big new SUV and looking to break it in. Thanks.

  14. #16365

    Leads on Fake Tits

    Does anyone have any leads on a provider with fake tits or any 18 or 19 yr olds? It has been a few years since I have been able to sample the above flavors. Any help would be appreciated. PM's are fine.

  15. #16364
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went to beach Grove today and had a great time, took hhr and she sucked me hard then took me deep with her legs over my shoulder. She actually moved her hips to fuck me back. Standard asian damage $140 . Not girl in picture but not bad.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/180852
    I saw her a little while back. Older lady, not close to the pics. Ok body, great tits. Not bad. Got into it. Only one pop allowed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape