Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16376

    Sorry for what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    I was robbed at by an RR listing tonight at gunpoint. I don't want to give too many details for fear of retribution.

    The listing that got me is now down and a new one is up that is not the exact same but very similar and popped up by the time I got home.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226367

    I know that looks fake af, the other pics weren't this unrealistic and they even had a chick on the phone who was very pleasant and convincing. Scariest shit that's happened to me in a while.

    Please stay safe.
    Sorry that you were robbed but in my opinion you should share some more information so that other users don't repeat the same mistake. Is this your first time using this website? I have never heard of it so just curious.

  2. #16375

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    I was robbed at by an RR listing tonight at gunpoint. I don't want to give too many details for fear of retribution.

    The listing that got me is now down and a new one is up that is not the exact same but very similar and popped up by the time I got home.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226367

    I know that looks fake af, the other pics weren't this unrealistic and they even had a chick on the phone who was very pleasant and convincing. Scariest shit that's happened to me in a while.

    Please stay safe.
    That link is down. Glad you're safe. Got robbed the other night too, not at gunpoint though.

  3. #16374

    Robbed

    I was robbed at by an RR listing tonight at gunpoint. I don't want to give too many details for fear of retribution.

    The listing that got me is now down and a new one is up that is not the exact same but very similar and popped up by the time I got home.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226367

    I know that looks fake af, the other pics weren't this unrealistic and they even had a chick on the phone who was very pleasant and convincing. Scariest shit that's happened to me in a while.

    Please stay safe.

  4. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by BKIndy  [View Original Post]
    I've met with her a couple of times. She gives an amazing BBBJ. Totally worth it. I dropped $150 for an hour with her.
    She looks great, I am going to book an appt with her, Ill report back. Something about that pussy just looks great.

  5. #16372
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Been sitting on the sidelines for a while now, but looking to get back in the swing of things. Anyone seen this one? Looks legit and with nice assets.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co.../293356968851a
    Yeah and I am Brad Pitt.

  6. #16371

    New Girl in town?

    Been sitting on the sidelines for a while now, but looking to get back in the swing of things. Anyone seen this one? Looks legit and with nice assets.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co.../293356968851a

  7. #16370

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62221282/ looks too good to be true if the pictures are real. Anybody seen her?
    This ad has been posted in other cities as well.

  8. #16369
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetter32  [View Original Post]
    She Is!
    Have you visited with her lately?

  10. #16367

    Desiire

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62221282/ looks too good to be true if the pictures are real. Anybody seen her?

  11. #16366

    Missing out

    Not sure if I am just in the wrong places, but can't find a young hot girl at all. I found a few 1-2 hours north of Indy last cpl of years, but nothing in Indy. Anyone got a line on any? PMs preferred since I don't check Indy often, but will be moving close soon.

  12. #16365

    Price / Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I TOFFT today. Not bad. She looks exactly like her pics. Uses a camper in the backyard, which is strange, but not a big deal to me. Nice personality. No signs of a drug problem. If you like a thick booty and don't mind the camper, it isn't a bad. BUT: You will need to talk her down to a reasonable price point first. For me it was $. 6.
    Was the $. 6 for a half or full hour? She has pretty high prices on tryst.

  13. #16364

    She's Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone met her before looks promising.
    I've met with her a couple of times. She gives an amazing BBBJ. Totally worth it. I dropped $150 for an hour with her.

  14. #16363

    It's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    I met Fabi yesterday. I wouldn't recommend. Below is my review:

    Once I got inside the room Fabi kissed me, light LFK and you could tell she doesn't enjoy DFK. She the asked me to wash my hands and set the donation down. Once that was complete she took off her robe and the woman is attractive and has a great body. We kissed for a minute and she kissed my ears, neck and a bit of my chest before having me lay on my back. She began a CBJ and I asked why no BB to which she responded allergies. This annoyed me but she did a good enough job to get me hard. When she was about to hop on I asked her if more than one pop was available and she said no unless there's more money.

    I knew this was not for me. She climbed on for CG and went at it for a few before I busted in the bag. We laid and chatted for a bit but her English is limited so it was tough and I was out of there in 30 minutes.

  15. #16362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
    I TOFFT today. Not bad. She looks exactly like her pics. Uses a camper in the backyard, which is strange, but not a big deal to me. Nice personality. No signs of a drug problem. If you like a thick booty and don't mind the camper, it isn't a bad. BUT: You will need to talk her down to a reasonable price point first. For me it was $. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape