Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 1890 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19900

    M i a

    Taylor Nikole, she went under the radar 6-8 weeks ago. Has anyone seen her lately?

  2. #19899

    Ryann

    Thanks! Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    NKY, in a nice Covington hotel.

  3. #19898

    Ryann

    Quote Originally Posted by PT2005  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Did you see Ryann in NKY or Cincy?
    NKY, in a nice Covington hotel.

  4. #19897

    Ryann

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Happy to help.

  5. #19896

    Ryann

    Thanks for the report! Did you see Ryann in NKY or Cincy?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ryann this week. It was a great experience. She is very talented. As skilled as I've ever been with. And to me, very beautiful: red hair, fair skin, trim, luscious. And it's hard not to be taken in by that southern drawl.

    And, since it's a turn on to me to give as well as receive pleasure, I will say that I was satisfied in every way. And the conversation was enjoyable. A number of good exchanges, not just a talker, a good listener too.

    Definitely would see her again.

  6. #19895
    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith1989  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7791189.htm?cat=2396

    Kalina Jane. Says she knows Carmen de la Cruz but I haven't been able to confirm.
    Never met her. Can't help on review for her.

  7. #19894
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]

  8. #19893

    Ryann

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Could you please share a link?
    Of course: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4094703-346160.

  9. #19892
    Could you please share a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ryann this week. It was a great experience. She is very talented. As skilled as I've ever been with. And to me, very beautiful: red hair, fair skin, trim, luscious. And it's hard not to be taken in by that southern drawl.

    And, since it's a turn on to me to give as well as receive pleasure, I will say that I was satisfied in every way. And the conversation was enjoyable. A number of good exchanges, not just a talker, a good listener too.

    Definitely would see her again.

  10. #19891
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    You have a link.
    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7791189.htm?cat=2396

    Kalina Jane. Says she knows Carmen de la Cruz but I haven't been able to confirm.

  11. #19890
    Quote Originally Posted by DSmith1989  [View Original Post]
    You all are wild down here haha.

    For real does anyone know this Kalina Jane chick?

    Stopped back to check and it seems like yall are embodying the former mayor springer with this thread lolol.

    Much love, at least you're all active.
    You have a link.

  12. #19889
    You all are wild down here haha.

    For real does anyone know this Kalina Jane chick?

    Stopped back to check and it seems like yall are embodying the former mayor springer with this thread lolol.

    Much love, at least you're all active.

  13. #19888

    Waste of time

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This is you, going WAY too far, don't do it again.

    A2

  14. #19887
    [Deleted by Admin]Hey but according to some moron I am a white knight. LOL.

    I can't speak about him but as far as the editorial board of this forum thinks, you are. You absolutely, without question, 100% are a white knight.

    You were defending a repeatedly questioning the veracity of another Senior Members report on a chick, that is the textbook definition of white knighting, you may not think you are, but you are, you absolutely are. So much so that it got you put on moderation again.

    A2

  15. #19886
    [Deleted by Admin]And I don't white knight for bitches. [Deleted by Admin]



    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!


    Actually you do, a lot, like a whole fucking lot, this entire thread was you white knighting this chick Aly, so much so that I'm restricting you from talking about her anymore.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape