Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 41293
-
05-13-21 09:15 #20998Senior Member

Posts: 299Wow
I hope none of you guys are paying those prices. $. 5 to suck on the pole. WOW.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 08:16 #20997Senior Member

Posts: 129That's insane what a joke. I'm 100% going to Colombia in the next year or so.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 06:10 #20996Senior Member

Posts: 909May be a butter face
But she looks like a fun time, can tell she.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Got a soft hindquarters.
-
05-13-21 06:06 #20995Senior Member

Posts: 909Can someone explain this to me
Can someone make this make sense. I'm at a lost. Thought by what I was seeing would be some cheap cheeky check.
These broads over here are delusional.
Did somebody mention going to Columbia? lol
-
05-13-21 00:18 #20994Banned Member

Posts: 13Buffie Any Intel on this one??
-
05-12-21 17:50 #20993Senior Member

Posts: 260I know I know!
Yeah got nobody to blame but myself on that one!! Should have stayed home and spanked the monkey and been better off 😂.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 17:06 #20992Senior Member

Posts: 443She's been reviewed herre and in the SA thread
Tried to save you the trip LOL.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:04 #20991Senior Member

Posts: 250New talent?
Any intel on this one? I never seen her before. If anyone has any intel on this one, Pm me or quote this post.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/072021932685
-
05-12-21 13:41 #20990Senior Member

Posts: 129Any info on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/540871574814
-
05-12-21 13:25 #20989Senior Member

Posts: 1246Darked Haired "Chloe"
Just heard that dark haired "Chloe" (age 41) is back from the Grey Bar and should be available again soon. She's already asking people for money.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/086711860556
-
05-12-21 13:10 #20988Senior Member

Posts: 286Good for you. If we do not hold our grounds to stand up to these ill mannered ladies we will find ourselves donating more to their less than mediocre looks and performance.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:01 #20987Senior Member

Posts: 260Kelsey 😷
Had a date with this one not too long ago. Seemed nice at first, skinny would be the understatement of the decade!! Basically a cold dead fish, nothing special at all.
I'd wear a mask if you guys pay a visit though, she said she has / had the 19 last week. She is a con artist just like the rest of them though, always drama and BS. Not worth the trip or coin. Picking are slim but better options out there.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/406085569460
-
05-12-21 12:20 #20986Senior Member

Posts: 628Oh yeah
It's coming back to me now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 12:06 #20985Senior Member

Posts: 805Interesting to see her posting on STG LOL- she's been in the sugar thread for a while.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
Look around post #5263 in Sugar thread.
Here's her link on SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d40ba...b-6c82ae80d95a
At one point on her SA profile she said something about 'anything less than 5 bills, don't message me' LOL.
I first attempted setting something up with her well over a yr ago and we agreed on 2 bills but she flaked / ghosted whatever. Then disappeared a bit and then resurfaced on SA.
She had sent me her IG before and pics seem to be legit. And I think someone in sugar thread said her head game was on point but no mention of donation etc.
-
05-12-21 11:59 #20984Senior Member

Posts: 172Don't bother with this ho
TLDR: I added her on snap. Wanted to see a current pic since all these chicks use the same shit for months if not years.
She posts some snap whining about how she needs 500 $ today and she's tired of broke nwords and blah blah. Shows off her "3000 $ fendi purse her suga daddy got her" (sitting in her 50 $ hotel room).
She then DMs me randomly. (Had never spoken to her at this point).
"I need you to cashapp me 20 $ RIGHT NOW" "this snap ain't free" "you screenshot my pic" blah blah. I immediately replied "I added you to hit you up about scheduling a visit with you, but your entitled, c*nt attitude just cost you that money" and blocked her.
I'll give it to her. She's hot. Thick as fuck. Sexy. I'd LOVE to have fun with her. But I am not about to be talked to like that from a hooker. They live off OUR money. No idea who she thinks she is.
Beware of going to see or reaching out to this one. She's as batshit crazy as Bryar Rose!
Edit: recent link of hers https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/jessicabankz-9043451900-qv-spe/627040617133
Originally Posted by JaxMonger1980
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




