Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16360

    Anyone?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone met her before looks promising.

  2. #16359
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    It appears to be an agency. https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com/.

  3. #16358

    No name, mid town

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/660204066514

    Anyone ever linked up with her? Only works 8-5 but seems promising.

  4. #16357
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.
    Looks like a scam to me.

  5. #16356

    Fabi Santi

    Have any of you had a chance to meet Fabi Santi.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4955428.htm

    I tried reaching out but her assistant contacted me from a different number asking for an email. I feel extremely sketched out by this verification process.

  6. #16355

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTwoDope  [View Original Post]
    Maya is legit and the pics are accurate. I have seen her multiple times. I left a review of her on the oThER site.
    Maya wants $400.00 an hour and my linkedin profile to meet. Fack that.

    Anyone have a line on hot young (but legal) outcall let me know. Got a big new SUV and looking to break it in. Thanks.

  7. #16354

    Leads on Fake Tits

    Does anyone have any leads on a provider with fake tits or any 18 or 19 yr olds? It has been a few years since I have been able to sample the above flavors. Any help would be appreciated. PM's are fine.

  8. #16353
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Went to beach Grove today and had a great time, took hhr and she sucked me hard then took me deep with her legs over my shoulder. She actually moved her hips to fuck me back. Standard asian damage $140 . Not girl in picture but not bad.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/180852
    I saw her a little while back. Older lady, not close to the pics. Ok body, great tits. Not bad. Got into it. Only one pop allowed.

  9. #16352

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    How did you find a number for Princess Hay Hay? Is it necessary to contact through only fans? Or am I just too simple-minded to figure out the EB ad and find her number?
    They're in the url of the linked ad and in the text of her most recent ad.

  10. #16351

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review on ter about this one. I went ahead and submitted a screening form a few days ago, nothing yet. I figured I would ask around here as I couldn't find anything on her using the search or on any other websites. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

    http://catalinaricci.cuties-sites.com/profile/
    Sent her an email and got a nice reply back. She doesn't do incall so that wouldn't work for me. Sounded like she might in the future, said she would let me know.

  11. #16350

    Digits, Please!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Outcall / Carplay only. My first go at carplay. Yeah I know where have I been to have never tried it. Any way. Comms weren't bad, responses within a few minutes each. Met at hotel to pickup. Drove to safe spot and jumped in the back. Gave her donation and pants came off. I only had time for QV which never works for me unfortunately little head just needed some attention ASAP Quick BBBJ to get junior started, then CBJ I couldn't really work with being in the car, so did a bit of mish then finished CBJ. She was cute, looked like the pics. If she had a room I'd go see her for another shot, but since I only had time for QV, I got what I came for and she delivered as promised.
    How did you find a number for Princess Hay Hay? Is it necessary to contact through only fans? Or am I just too simple-minded to figure out the EB ad and find her number?

  12. #16349

    Tried to do this one, scam

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...h/280466771975 taking gas money advances and then disappears. Thief.

  13. #16348
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Lots of pics and seems legit, but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/3177089550
    Saw her yesterday. Outcall / Carplay only. My first go at carplay. Yeah I know where have I been to have never tried it. Any way. Comms weren't bad, responses within a few minutes each. Met at hotel to pickup. Drove to safe spot and jumped in the back. Gave her donation and pants came off. I only had time for QV which never works for me unfortunately little head just needed some attention ASAP Quick BBBJ to get junior started, then CBJ I couldn't really work with being in the car, so did a bit of mish then finished CBJ. She was cute, looked like the pics. If she had a room I'd go see her for another shot, but since I only had time for QV, I got what I came for and she delivered as promised.

  14. #16347

    Catalina Ricci

    I saw a review on ter about this one. I went ahead and submitted a screening form a few days ago, nothing yet. I figured I would ask around here as I couldn't find anything on her using the search or on any other websites. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

    http://catalinaricci.cuties-sites.com/profile/

  15. #16346

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeGood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katherine the Teacher is still around and working? I used to see her a few years ago but lost her number.
    She Is!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape