Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 108 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #462

    Any Indian escorts or providers in the Atlantic City area.

    Looking for a clean and friendly escort of Indian origin.

  2. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    When I look her number up many other girls are showing up. Is she managed by a pimp?? I would love to see Angie, you are right, she is a bit over priced.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/848-404-8922
    The last time I saw Tiff was about 5 years ago. No pimp then, and I highly doubt she has one now. She's a madame of sorts who also provides.

    Last time I saw her she was most definitely still doing hard. Can't speak to what she's up to now.

    She can be a lot of fun, but not as attractive as she once was (and she was never really all that hot IMO).

  3. #460

    Thanks

    Thanks for the reply guys. I been on the fence on Angie but was curious about Tiffany. Anyways if I am in the area I will try them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    When I used to see her she had no pimp that I know of. I tend to believe no because time was never rushed and often went over. Pimps don't allow that. But she always did have girls working with / for her. So I guess she is a pimp. I have probably seen her alone or as a double well over a dozen times. But I can't vouch for how she is now. But when I saw her it was lots of kissing and a great BBBJ. Sex is covered. Same deal with any girl she was doing a double with so it was fun. She was on the heavy side but not bad. If she is anything like she used to be she is def worth a shot. But I have heard things that her life has taken a big downturn. Sister Angie's services are the same as hers but she is taller and better looking. But I don't pay $350/ hr for that. Back in the day when the top backpage girls charged 200/ hr she went to 220 and I did that. But she is not a $350 girl. The sisters haven't spoken for years last I heard.

  4. #459

    Jamie from TR

    Quote Originally Posted by AHarris1  [View Original Post]
    Me too, her ad says, "no bb", do you think that means BBBJ as well?
    Forget about it, everything is covered. Germophobia to the max. Kinda like fucking someone through a glory hole.

  5. #458

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Her pictures are good and wondering if anyone saw her.
    Me too, her ad says, "no bb", do you think that means BBBJ as well?

  6. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Jamie in Toms River? She has the right balance of normal yet slutty to interest me. A few years ago I'd say she was more typical of what you'd find on BackPage, but it's been so bad recently that she stands out.

    Thanks.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...w/648836370001

    609 968 6322

    P.S.

    Seems like she worked in Allentown, PA too
    I was wondering the same. Her pictures are good and wondering if anyone saw her.

  7. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    When I look her number up many other girls are showing up. Is she managed by a pimp?? I would love to see Angie, you are right, she is a bit over priced.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/848-404-8922
    When I used to see her she had no pimp that I know of. I tend to believe no because time was never rushed and often went over. Pimps don't allow that. But she always did have girls working with / for her. So I guess she is a pimp. I have probably seen her alone or as a double well over a dozen times. But I can't vouch for how she is now. But when I saw her it was lots of kissing and a great BBBJ. Sex is covered. Same deal with any girl she was doing a double with so it was fun. She was on the heavy side but not bad. If she is anything like she used to be she is def worth a shot. But I have heard things that her life has taken a big downturn. Sister Angie's services are the same as hers but she is taller and better looking. But I don't pay $350/ hr for that. Back in the day when the top backpage girls charged 200/ hr she went to 220 and I did that. But she is not a $350 girl. The sisters haven't spoken for years last I heard.

  8. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    When I look her number up many other girls are showing up. Is she managed by a pimp?? I would love to see Angie, you are right, she is a bit over priced.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/848-404-8922
    Tiffany and Angie are not connected any longer. Never saw Tiffany. But I'm told she's got troubles with those usual demons. She does work with other girls who also have those same issues. I've seen Angie One and done!

  9. #454

    Tiffany

    When I look her number up many other girls are showing up. Is she managed by a pimp?? I would love to see Angie, you are right, she is a bit over priced.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/848-404-8922

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Tiffany a lot like 9 years ago when she was still working with her sister Angie doing doubles. It was great back then. They had a falling out and went off on her own. Tiff has been in and out of site since. Saw her about 3 years ago and it was okay probably because she knew me from the past but something was just off with her in general. I wouldn't see her again. Sister Angie is still normal and talented but at $350 an hr now I would just spend a few more bucks on an eros girl. Angie is what I would call a top notch skip the games or backpage girl. That does not command $350. She is pretty but not pretty as in out of anyones league.

  10. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The game was a lot better with Craig's and BP. You could actually find that "diamond kn the rough". I like look at the photo gallery to see what guys are getting in other states and the Jersey shore is as wasteland for sure. Maybe North Jersey and South Jersey are better?
    9 or 10 years ago the shore was great. There were plenty of good girls with little drama and great prices. You could catch those diamonds in the rough. If you were lucky you caught one of the girls who was only in the game for a short period but was real good and still saw her fav regulars for years after she stopped posting. I don't live in the area anymore and don't get down there much but I have 2 oldies who still text me just to bs and check in. There was still garbage to sift thru back then but there was so much good talent. It slowly got worse and by the time BP was finished the game had really sunk. There are a small handful of girls from then who are still around but they weren't that great then. Up around Edison you can still catch a good one passing thru once in a while but it's mostly garbage. South Jersey is the same, a few good catches if you are lucky. I check the ads once in a while and haven't seen any good ones I remember recently. Never saw anyone in northern jersey but assume it's the same as everywhere else now. There are also much less girls even posting now. Most of STG are scam ads.

  11. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJames  [View Original Post]
    Personally every well reviewed high end girl I ever dealt with had an attitude, felt mechanical, and and the forums always had drama. I guess my preference is the one off that does it looking for a little cash, like the old days of craiglist and SA. The chase is part of the fun though and we all have our preference.
    I agree. The game was a lot better with Craig's and BP. You could actually find that "diamond kn the rough". I like look at the photo gallery to see what guys are getting in other states and the Jersey shore is as wasteland for sure. Maybe North Jersey and South Jersey are better?

  12. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. I inquired about her rates and a better location than "Toms River", but after asking the "are you a member of law enforcement." question she went radio silent. I did explain I wasn't available at the time she finally replied, so that might have put her off. So basically I still know nothing.
    So I texted her again and still know almost nothing about her. I do know she doesn't do outcalls, in spite of her ad, but still no pricing. Not sure what it takes to setup a date with her.

  13. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    Glad you got clear man. You have to trust your gut. Many would argue that's why you see the well reviewed high-end girls who screen, etc. That might be true, but they don't always work out and everyone has a different level of risk vs reward. Some guys like high-end girls, board girls, Skip girls, or even streetwalkers.
    Personally every well reviewed high end girl I ever dealt with had an attitude, felt mechanical, and and the forums always had drama. I guess my preference is the one off that does it looking for a little cash, like the old days of craiglist and SA. The chase is part of the fun though and we all have our preference.

  14. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJames  [View Original Post]
    You're not kidding bro, everything around the eatontown area is an utter disappointment. Horrible looks, horrible service, junkies or a mix of all three. I'm not even expecting top notch just reliable service and not going home to cry in the shower from utter shame. I digress and back on point, I opted she keep the robe on, in for a penny in for a pound, or a couple hundred in this case, was my thought.

    No idea about them, I tried seeing them twice, once was horrible attitude pre meeting and I bailed. Second time I get to the hotel and the games started, excuses I'm locked out of the room just drive around the corner blah blah blah, 20 minutes later still waiting, then uncle LEO / ambulance is around the corner in another building of the shithole motel, then a bunch of thugs rolled up and go in the room right next door. That's when I figured it was time to bail and something is way wrong here. MAybe it was fate telling me go but bad vibes and never looked back. Again not saying there was anything wrong with them, but location, attitude, and general reliability goes a long way and mitigates risk and they were checking all the wrong boxes.
    I used to see Tiffany a lot like 9 years ago when she was still working with her sister Angie doing doubles. It was great back then. They had a falling out and went off on her own. Tiff has been in and out of site since. Saw her about 3 years ago and it was okay probably because she knew me from the past but something was just off with her in general. I wouldn't see her again. Sister Angie is still normal and talented but at $350 an hr now I would just spend a few more bucks on an eros girl. Angie is what I would call a top notch skip the games or backpage girl. That does not command $350. She is pretty but not pretty as in out of anyones league.

  15. #448

    Italian GILF

    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this broad? She was around like last year. Works out of AC. Love older sexy-looking women. Looks like she has an ass on her too. Not getting too good of vibes from her with flaky responses. Seems like she may have a past, or even a present.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...5/330970140765
    I saw her about 2 years ago when I was in AC. First time she came to my hotel had a great time. Called her again a few days later and it was good but rushed. Because of that I probably wouldn't do again because I don't let an off day slip when I am paying. Yes she had a great bod at least then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape