Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 693 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    It has a higher chance of being a scam but a lot of people use it for ambiguity. I would say it's 50/50. I usually ask to do Snapchat instead or get them to send some verification pictures on Kik ASAP.
    Thanks for your input. I decided not to pursue- many other options out there.

  2. #4477

    Just a few updates on SA.

    1. Cutekeitbaby23.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1430a...f-6185a8bb38f4

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    2. misssmokeyy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71ff9...b-416bdf7879eb

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    3. TR232321.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ed1c...e-3ea51ef23ed1

    - Seems like they want to meet but they keep on insisting you send me them dick pics. Picture collector? Seems fake.

    Site is really starting to annoy me at this point all it does is consist of flakes & scammers.

  3. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnaks  [View Original Post]
    What's the scoop on moving a SA conversation over to KIK messenger? Sounds like scam to me.

    Anyone have experience using KIK?
    It has a higher chance of being a scam but a lot of people use it for ambiguity. I would say it's 50/50. I usually ask to do Snapchat instead or get them to send some verification pictures on Kik ASAP.

  4. #4475

    KIK messenger?

    What's the scoop on moving a SA conversation over to KIK messenger? Sounds like scam to me.

    Anyone have experience using KIK?

  5. #4474

  6. #4473

  7. #4472

    GetTheDoor


  8. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    I have VPN running on my computer and used a new burner email and bought a visa gift card with cash and still got my account suspended from SA.

    Any other thoughts? It really is the best place to find UTR non-pros.
    You need to scrub the metadata off of the pictures. They compare the metadata on the pictures to any banned accounts.

    I use the EXIF app to do this.

    Use a VPN. Use brand new email. Use your next door neighbor or high school girlfriend's father's name and address for you cash card info when they ask for name, address, and phone number. I've been using my old neighbor's info.

    Make sure there is no metadata on your picture.

  9. #4470
    I tried out one cudddler here in pdx and we definitely fucked on the first date LOL. We hung out many times after.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, why would you want to try this? 'Cuddling' is not code for fucking, it literally means just cuddling. I'll add to the chorus and tell you that it's a dumb idea. As silly as it seems to me 'professional cuddler' is a real, above-board occupation and I think it's VERY unlikely you're going to get anything other than what they advertise and it's a stupid idea to try. Just like with a professional massage therapist you'll be asked to leave or have the cops called on you if you cross those strict boundaries. You're complicating a hobby that is already more fucked up than I've ever seen it, especially in the PNW and Seattle, and you'd only be inviting unwanted attention to yourself. Maybe it's about the conquest for you, in that case I think you're just going to be met with disappointment or worse going this route.

    You also stand a good chance of getting black-balled from other legit services. I dated a fully legit massage therapist for a while and even though they aren't supposed to they have blacklists of clients who ask about happy endings or do other shit they aren't supposed to. These are shared across all types of professional services- acupuncturists, chiroquacks, reiki whackaloons, etc.

    Use your big head, man. The little one is a moron- ask me how I know.

  10. #4469
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Of course, let me just post some pics of a non-pro here to destroy her personal and professional life.

    No soup for you.

  11. #4468
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]

    As for "throwing money at it", yep. I still remember the incredibly stunning LMT that had been giving me amazing BBJCIM for a few months deciding that she wanted $500 to fuck. I handed over and got 3 hours of amazing sex. She's moved, but she still sends me occasional hot pics today.

    So. Yeah, not for everyone.
    Sounds like my SB, except I pay 3 for 5+. Yeah, not for me. But sounds like it's working out great for you, player.

  12. #4467

  13. #4466

    Pics pics pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Because fishing is fun. Sometimes you catch, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you catch amazing.

    I get it; you want to go to Pikes Market and have them throw you a dead fish.

    As I said, it's not for everyone. If you demand instant gratification, lack patience, lack impulse control or funds. Then this isn't really right for you. I've never had a complaint and never *asked* for anything. It's always been offered.

    As for "throwing money at it", yep. I still remember the incredibly stunning LMT that had been giving me amazing BBJCIM for a few months deciding that she wanted $500 to fuck. I handed over and got 3 hours of amazing sex. She's moved, but she still sends me occasional hot pics today.

    So. Yeah, not for everyone.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

  14. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, why would you want to try this?
    Because fishing is fun. Sometimes you catch, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you catch amazing.

    I get it; you want to go to Pikes Market and have them throw you a dead fish.

    As I said, it's not for everyone. If you demand instant gratification, lack patience, lack impulse control or funds. Then this isn't really right for you. I've never had a complaint and never *asked* for anything. It's always been offered.

    As for "throwing money at it", yep. I still remember the incredibly stunning LMT that had been giving me amazing BBJCIM for a few months deciding that she wanted $500 to fuck. I handed over and got 3 hours of amazing sex. She's moved, but she still sends me occasional hot pics today.

    So. Yeah, not for everyone.

  15. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Be clear that the odds are low, so if you do something immediate and grabby you're likely to be shown the door and banned shortly thereafter. Or worse. I generally find that being generous is the start, followed by some very minimal and careful boundary exploration. It may take a second visit. Read the signals, and go slowly and carefully.

    Working UTR ladies isn't a skill everyone is capable of. It takes patience and finesse, which some aren't capable of. But it can deliver some amazing experiences if you're willing to invest.

    P.S. The advice given in the other response is a) why I didn't reply with specific ladies here or via PM and b) a great way to get arrested for assault.
    Don Juan spotted! Seduction technique: Throw money at it and hope for the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape