Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 12112
-
05-15-21 00:17 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 1363Land of Lincoln
I wrote about the little spinner I picked up on Lincoln with a face that would make the Wicked Witch of the West jealous. Now I saw another with frizzy blonde hair and a face as rough as a freshly shelled corn cob. OUCH! So when you're too ugly to walk Greenfield, you go to Lincoln? Anyway, with all the stings going on, you may have to settle for Yoogly. I don't think any of the female police officers look that bad.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
Coochie (my eyesights bad, but it aint that bad) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-14-21 17:34 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 72Feeling that sense its not right
Fellow mongers, about a week ago I was heading West on G around 23rd I noticed a LSW walking east, so I circled around and came down the next block east and made eye contact. Crossed over G 1/4 way up the block. She made the turn toward me, but noticed she put her hand by her left ear. She somewhat approached the back of my car then turned towards an alley. I was just going to pull away, then she hand gestures me like come to ally. I had window down and heard her ask me what I wanted, I heeded good advise never discuss through window. Gave her a wave and went on my way! She may have thought I was LEO also but.
Trust your instincts my friends. Then hear about this sting going down! Damn glad I left.
As the Sargent would always say on Hill Street Blues. Hey! Let's be careful out there.
-
05-14-21 16:40 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 834Be safe
Actually got a giggle reading the LEO reports, although I guess blue balls are not all that funny. I guess there are newbies on the street not experienced enough to spot traps. But if LEO wants to catch serious mongers, you'd think they would be smart enough to put real "bait" on the streets- skinny drugged out wackos. Kind of like being in the middle of the lake fishing with the wrong bait.
-
05-14-21 12:05 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 484Lincoln Ave Cop Shop
A few years ago I went in to the Police Station that is on Lincoln just east of the freeway to help a friend. Standing behind the counter talking to all the cops was a really cute blond dressed like a SW. She had badge hanging from her neck. Yep. I think she was bait.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:56 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 748BSW is Callie
And she now has pink hair. It's all wigs per her and usual standard but IDK. Did CFS again with her yesterday. It's definitely hot out there. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:27 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 763Lincoln
Astonishingly there were 4 on Lincoln between 2 - 3 today. 2 on 12th, one on 11th and Nikki walking the length of Lin. I ended up with Nikki. Sexy purple top and black leggings. I love her body but her face usually looks like she gets slapped around. There were a few on greenfield. Diana and the AA hottie with sort of purple tinted hair. She is well know but I can't remember her name.
.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 08:36 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 435Uncle LEO
I was out driving this morning and had to cut down Madison (2 blocks north of Greenfield) and saw the black SUVs and a wagon parked near 9th. Be safe and be smart.
-
05-12-21 15:11 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 380Be careful
1:30 pm. New girl faces on at least 4 corners from 7th to 15th. Black suvs totally out of place on side streets. Taint happening.
Originally Posted by TjHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:42 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 66Smart
Yeah did the same wasn't worth sticking around. I ended up doing one more loop on g and back streets and counted 4 marked suv's a bike cop and one marked car in a matter of a few blocks of g.
Might have to hit AMPs for awhile til it cools down.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:37 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 66Sounds familiar
That Latina sounds like the one they used for bait on Monday she was sitting on 14th and 15th and g while marked suv were few blocks away with patty wagon.
Originally Posted by TjHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:34 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 66Not that I could tell
Didn't see anyone get arrested or pulled but the LSW in question was to good to be true. The marked suv and patty wagon left g at around 1045 not sure what was going on especially for a Monday morning.
Originally Posted by TonguePunch
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:59 #7781Regular Member

Posts: 57:30 am, full scale cops tv type set up on 7th and G. 2 girls together on south east corner of 8th and G, as obvious as they could be. One light skinned black, one Latino, both short, young and thick (in an Angel from and way but taller). Both with curly shoulder length dark hair wearing distressed blue jeans torn at knees. Looked like they could be twins. High quality bait. One block east mpd suvs in both side alleys and one guy pulled over by cruiser and suv. He was in squad and the boys were tearing his his car apart.
These females were so tempting that I almost set myself own self up just to get next to them.
Avoid at all costs, they appear to be stopping any one looping the immediate area and of course the cars are coordinating with each other by radio.
-
05-11-21 23:12 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 70Sting
Not certain about a sting, but something definitely felt off yesterday around noon. I can corroborate your experience, saw a unfamiliar beautiful LSW headed north on G, cruised two blocks and doubled back on side streets. Saw two marked SUVs just chilling on side streets. The LSW was way too put together and haven't seen that many squads in a 1/4 mile radius in a while. I got out of there and headed out west to Health for a solid massage instead. Careful fellas.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 17:34 #7779Banned Member

Posts: 34Southside stake outs
Saw it too. They pulled over a dude in the alley. Idk if the girl was there.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:20 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 763I was out last night between 5:30 and 8. Surprisingly there were about 8 girls out. None of which tripped my trigger. Terry C was lurking around 12th Gfld and looking too obvious. Diana was walking Layton heading north around Mitchell wearing short, short shorts and heels.
Way to obvious in the light of day. I ended up going to my old, ugly go to in WA. I didn't want to go home empty handed.
.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




