Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatassluva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lovely? Ass is bubble gum PHAT and apparently she's doing meetups now. Let us know what's up if you've partaken.

    https://twitter.com/twerk_lolababy/s...367071232?s=21
    I hope you read the whole details about meeting her. She states in a post "If you are trying to book me you will have to sign a NDA non disclosure agreement!" . Yeah. No thanks. Why is anyone considering providers like these? This is a first and I've never seen a provider ask for documents to be signed in order to get a session. Hell how do you even book her? Via twitter only?

  2. #980

    Twerk Lolababy

    Anyone seen this lovely? Ass is bubble gum PHAT and apparently she's doing meetups now. Let us know what's up if you've partaken.

    https://twitter.com/twerk_lolababy/s...367071232?s=21

  3. #979

    Not bad, great service

    https://callescort.org/678-707-2235

    I tried this one out not too long ago, and it was a pretty good time. She was at one of the nice hotels by the airport. After paying for parking I made my way through the crowded lobby up to her room. She greeted me at the door and was very welcoming. We chatted a bit before getting down to the deed. Her body was nice, but but I thought she was going to have a slightly bigger ass. It's definitely her in the pictures though. I just thought the ass would be fatter. I was expecting stripper level ass, but it was a nice big around the way girl ass. She lools like she works out, and doesn't have any crazy stretch marks, so she looks very well maintained. Maybe I just didn't think it was nice enough for the $$ the visit ran me for a hhr. Anyways her performance in the session was great. She gave deep sloppy CBJ, and she was very attentive and accommodating. Switching positions, and throwing it back. Afterwards she cleaned me up, and sent me on my way. If I was looking for a cool girl to make a regular, she'd be a great choice.

  4. #978

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I have been trying for a couple of months to get a hold of her worth no luck.
    Please keep trying. Make sure to post your experience with her in this thread on your second post.

  5. #977

    Wraith with the stara

    Has anyone seen her? I have been trying for a couple of months to get a hold of her worth no luck.

  6. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by FrapJack  [View Original Post]
    She popped up during quarantine. She used to be on the east side near Stone Mountain then moved out to the airport. Her ass is mesmerizing. Early on I had my way with her. 2nd session did a hr and bought baby oil. Oiled that ass up and gave me a ass job. Buried my face in that big ass. Hr session was dope. Some her pics attached.

    She was a little weird, but cool. Think I know why. She think she a public figure. She a model and been in print. Her name is British Heavens, google it. She use fake pics but that ass is real. She definitely bad and presentation was good for me. But I also believe other posters. When she cum back I might spin the block again.
    Nah, she doesn't look like same person. Unless it's just the make up.

  7. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by OralLova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info on her.
    It's been a couple of months since I seen Destinee but I only see her for head. For me that ***** snatch souls and she bbj we got somewhat friendship.

  8. #974

    Big Booty Erica BKA British Heavens

    She popped up during quarantine. She used to be on the east side near Stone Mountain then moved out to the airport. Her ass is mesmerizing. Early on I had my way with her. 2nd session did a hr and bought baby oil. Oiled that ass up and gave me a ass job. Buried my face in that big ass. Hr session was dope. Some her pics attached.

    She was a little weird, but cool. Think I know why. She think she a public figure. She a model and been in print. Her name is British Heavens, google it. She use fake pics but that ass is real. She definitely bad and presentation was good for me. But I also believe other posters. When she cum back I might spin the block again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E553A35-6D84-4B6C-AEEF-0AE7A2652349.jpeg‎   EAC2A704-8F58-4C22-89A7-214626EF7C48.jpeg‎  

  9. #973

    Starla

    Not sure if this one has be reviewed. Ran into this one about a week ago. Searched EB under the candy section looking for something new. Seen her add before but never took the plunge. Saw a couple of videos of IG and said screw it might as well. Got her hotel in an active area by Eastpoint. Looks like her pics except the booty is a little smaller than the video. Very little probably 4'11. She also may be a few years older than advertised. Was $ for qv but talked down to 80 before getting there. Took my clothes and she got to the deed. Started with a CBJ and was actually pretty decent. Has a small mouth but will try to DT as best as she can so shout out to her. Switched to doggy which is was I came for. She can take a pounding. Finished in the bag and cleaned up. Nice girl. Great attitude. Might repeat for the HHR to see how a longer session is. Believe she travels with this big booty basketball team. Can not find the ad but her number is X0 X-X68-X616. Replace X with 4.

    IG: https://instagram.com/starlajo_thera...d=d1y2wbyp6c32.

    MJ out.

  10. #972

    Any new big booties?

    Any new gems? Seems like we are disappearing. My only consistent go to's are Kali D and Hollywood. Hopefully we can keep this thread going. This is my favorite. I'll try to keep posting what I can but I haven't ran across anything new.

  11. #971

    Yep

    Yes I was referring to Shelly. Not the moxies short girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    It seems you're talking about ebony Shelly and He's talking about what seems to be mixed Shellie. Shelly is bbbjcimsws and May fall asleep while giving a BJ but she is msog also.

  12. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Please for the love of god tell me you didn't even consider that let alone pay. I usually don't tell donation in my reviews since folks on here tend to use that and / or haggle with provider directly so my go-to is YMMV.

    Shelly I'm dumping loads in her mouth for 60 roses for 30 mins. She's not a clock watcher but she can be a little fatigue (can't blame them I guess) so sometimes it end up being 45 ish minutes. Have done 75 as well but she knows what I'm there for and it is not to sample a 🦛 behind.
    It seems you're talking about ebony Shelly and He's talking about what seems to be mixed Shellie. Shelly is bbbjcimsws and May fall asleep while giving a BJ but she is msog also.

  13. #969

    Contact for MagicMouth Destinee

    Anyone have contact info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricKnight  [View Original Post]
    Yeah similar experience. Attitude was like whatever let's get this over with. I was ok with that though. I came for the ass only. Definitely not GFE. Ass is phat definitely pharmacy, she's cute though.

  14. #968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Phat BBW Bootay KushKakes Near Memorial Dr. To Much Ass

    Ads of provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59028719/# .

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6784800063/1

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...3&city=atlanta

    I have seen kuskkakes ads for a long long time. I'll have to say years and I never went to meet her. She used to be active on a site I no longer use where I chatted with her but she was asking for people to pay a certain bill in order to bang her regularly. So she was seeking an fwb years back but I passed on that. Never met her till today. Its been a long over due meet up. Resorted to seeing her since no one else was available. I texted her and got a reply in a few minutes. I always text with sense so she was intrigued that I was so nice via text. Literally said "I like how you the only man with some respect and know how to properly speak". Lmfao. Welp I guess its rare to her idk LOL. She then said introduce myself. Anyways finally get the address but she was in the midst of getting some weed she said. Mmk. Waited 3 minutes and texted I can come her way and got the address.

    Got to the address and its a duplex. I parked in the wrong spot so someone came knocking on my window lmao. Kinda startled me but it was an old man with his van and I was parked in front of his duplex. Her "house" is literally the first one when you turn in. Parked there and went to her door. She was already waiting. We chatted for a bit and then went up the stairs. It is a two story duplex. If you are nice to her she is nice. Pretty chill woman. We chatted for a bit and I had my bag on already but then someone who was bringing her weed called and then she went down stairs. She got her weed. Took a while but finally comes up. There were some black ants she spotted so she took her slipper off and started smacking them LMFAO. It is a very clean place inside so she was wondering where in the world are they coming from. She is having someone come soon to do some pest control.

    Fast forward get to CBJ. CBJ is ok. Not great but on the ok side. I was expecting a better CBJ. Got a short CBJ and then she laid back on the bed for missionary. Started doing missionary but she was dry asf. Eventually we needed lube and I was already prepared. She had no lube so put my lube on after showing her its proper lube etc. Got back to missionary and its totally fine now. Kat is gripping though which felt good. After a while wanted to go into doggy. Did that for a bit but her kat got dry again and was gripping extra hard to the point it took my condom off. My condom went all the way inside her. This is a first. She was a bit startled too but she peed out the condom and came back. Bag on lube again did missionary. She complained about feeling lube from my hand on her thigh and me holding her thigh a bit to tight. She can't hold the missionary with legs up position for long. So beware of that. Got her to go into doggy. Kat started gripping tighter again but felt good and still had some sliding action. Backshots are amazing and she had the soles of her feet up while in doggy. Started pushing her arse against me which felt good. She started mentioning 30 minutes and what not but told her she took time doing other ish etc. She also doesn't like her juggers being held firmly.

    I reached my climax and busted. I should've asked if I can bust all over that huge peach as she was going to take a bath again she said earlier on. My experience was ok. I won't repeat but she was on my bucket least for years a while back but never met her. Always put her off. Was a good experience over all. Attached some pics of her and the room I was in. If you come at her wrong she will get a bit pissed. Being polite is noise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bcb9d09123c2346fb9e0b121291b2759_f.jpg‎   1a8031acf4aa6728dcc82e9beea9df10_f.jpg‎   b9572b8926eb90312a5d181103c6e2b3_f.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20210315-232322.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20210315-232243.jpg‎  

    20210315_213319.jpg‎   58125579bceded62e506f2d81e631b58_f.jpg‎  

  15. #967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Ok, good for her. I was sitting on her cause I wasn't really sure. I might check her out since she seems to give good service.
    Awesome. Let us know the experience. She is pretty dam awesome. My last time I met everything was better than the first experience and my last was a QV. Do not hesitate to use her throat. Once you put your hand on her head that is when she gets in her good rhythm while doing BBBJ. Her leg is much better so ask if she can get on top for a bit too unless if I beat you to it LOL. Enjoy all of the DT. Don't worry on time or popping early. She'll do MSOG with you in HH sessions and up if you can keep going. Tell her upfront so she knows as we're paying for time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape