Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6203

    Pretty_in_peach (more of the same)

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    Yes. I had the same experience with her by text about 6 months back. I almost could not believe how stuck up and entitled she acted. She wanted to evaluate me intensively and a total GPS. Truly almost turned me off the hobby for a few days at least.

  2. #6202

    Fair Point

    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    She pretty much states she is GPS in her profile, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if it did.
    But that ass of her had me at least needing to find out. LOL I'd also add that GPS and being a total C are different categories. I've talked to others that have asked for over 1 k per meet and when I've declined it was a no hard feelings sort of end to the communication. This one actually gets super nasty, name calling, etc. I don't believe for a second her stories of being taken on expensive trips and the rest of the BS she claims "real" SD are doing. She went on and on with me about that too, after I stopped responding.

  3. #6201

    Tbh

    She pretty much states she is GPS in her profile, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if it did

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    .

  4. #6200

    Pretty in Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    She gave me her number but you are correct sir, she is a huge C you Next Tuesday. She's got a kid so she's unable to meet certain days. She wants to be wined and dined and taken shopping. Doesn't like small talk and wants to get quickly to the point. We haven't met yet but it's in the works. If it ever happens I'll report back. I'm intrigued by her. I'm a glutton for punishment. LOL.

  5. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else run into problems getting the "Viewed Me" tab to actually load? I suppose it could be VPN-related, but I doubt it.
    Been that way for the past week or so for me as well.

  6. #6198

    XXIIstass

    This one is real but is asking for a 8 $ - 1 K $ for a PPM. If it was a month ago before I was robed, maybe, but not at this time. Good luck to those high rollers out there!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e1e8...a-f54315a823bf

  7. #6197
    The trend of offering a crazy number has to stop. It alters expectations and puts most out of reach, depending on what the limit is. I've met a few for coffee to test the waters / chemistry, at their request, before setting up something at a later time. I'd never go blind to Joes or Ruths Chris. Don't have the time to invest in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.

  8. #6196

    Pretty in Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    Ty FogHorn. I'm going to pass on her, too. Seems way too gps for my liking.

  9. #6195

    Protected v raw

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    Linked up with her this week on SA and move to text. She tells me she is expensive up front. Her pics seemed interesting, not model material but definitely unique so I kept an open mind. She then stated she wanted 5 bills. That's in my range if certain criteria are met and number one is no protection for 500. I asked her if she was open to that and she responded and I quote: "Haha. Who has unprotected sex on this site? You must be crazy. LOL".

    I then responded that just about every single SB I have ever had arrangement with and she then responds and I quote again: "Never would I ever have unprotected sex for $500 LOL. That's all that I know.

    I then responded that she should try her luck on escort sites and that set her off. She then called me broke, poor, how I should stop stealing from my wife's retirement (I'm not even married LOL) etc etc.

    I'm my opinion an obvious pro so beware. Probably makes sense that she got 300 for a HJ so now she thinks that's the going rate. Ugh.
    As the guy I prefer raw but defer to my SB on what they prefer. But from the SB perspective, I would never go raw with any guy I met on SA. Not at least until a relationship has been established. I would trust no one.

  10. #6194

    Coffyfoxy

    Got this one on text. She is seeking $700 per meet. Sorry not in my range. I'm not sure but what about her say I'm worth $700 per meet?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6f76...f-e24b3314fdda

  11. #6193

    DCLola

    Trying to get in contact with her any details on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b812c...0-222e94c95f79

  12. #6192

    Anyone looking to trade? PM please

    Mid 20's. Thai. Alexandria area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 178807958_3870746603016462_4025228009846336306_n.jpg‎  

  13. #6191

    Crazymami

    Was chatting with this one earlier this week. Everything was smooth sailing until she requested $$$ upfront before meeting in person. I'm not sure but my Spidey sense say this could be a potential scam.
    I end the discussion there sorry no longer interested. Have a nice day.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5

  14. #6190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    SA site issues

    Anyone else run into problems getting the "Viewed Me" tab to actually load? I suppose it could be VPN-related, but I doubt it.

  15. #6189

    Pretty_in_peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/49063...d-f5ee51b55545

    Been chatting it up with this lady. Does anyone have any intel on her?
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape