Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6211
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Mid 20's. Thai. Alexandria area.
    She looks great! Have you met her? How was your experience to begin with? Care to share (even just a little bit)?

  2. #6210
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Mid 20's. Thai. Alexandria area.
    Hey, can you please share the info?

  3. #6209
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm I've never messaged nor blocked her, but it's possible she blocked me already. I myself have done that to plenty of girls who weren't my type or were consistently pinging an overseas location. Could be the feeling's mutual.
    It was my experience when talking to the Queen C that she routinely activates and deactivates her profile.

  4. #6208

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is still active.
    Hmmm I've never messaged nor blocked her, but it's possible she blocked me already. I myself have done that to plenty of girls who weren't my type or were consistently pinging an overseas location. Could be the feeling's mutual.

  5. #6207
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    She's recently deactivated her profile. Strong probability she reads these forums like more & more SBs do these days. Regardless, keep up the warnings of these bad experiences. From now on, I'll try to attach screenshots to my future posts just in case they try to pull a fast one & create a new profile. Cheers!
    Her profile is still active.

  6. #6206

    Re: Pretty_in_peach

    She's recently deactivated her profile. Strong probability she reads these forums like more & more SBs do these days. Regardless, keep up the warnings of these bad experiences. From now on, I'll try to attach screenshots to my future posts just in case they try to pull a fast one & create a new profile. Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    She wants to be wined and dined and taken shopping. Doesn't like small talk and wants to get quickly to the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    This one actually gets super nasty, name calling, etc. I don't believe for a second her stories of being taken on expensive trips and the rest of the BS she claims "real" SD are doing. She went on and on with me about that too, after I stopped responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegJoe732  [View Original Post]
    I almost could not believe how stuck up and entitled she acted. She wanted to evaluate me intensively and a total GPS. Truly almost turned me off the hobby for a few days at least.

  7. #6205

  8. #6204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Kinda fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Been that way for the past week or so for me as well.
    I managed to get it to work by using the regular browser mode in Firefox instead of private. Not much of a fix as far as I'm concerned, but at least I can erase browser history after visiting.

  9. #6203

    Pretty_in_peach (more of the same)

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    Yes. I had the same experience with her by text about 6 months back. I almost could not believe how stuck up and entitled she acted. She wanted to evaluate me intensively and a total GPS. Truly almost turned me off the hobby for a few days at least.

  10. #6202

    Fair Point

    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    She pretty much states she is GPS in her profile, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if it did.
    But that ass of her had me at least needing to find out. LOL I'd also add that GPS and being a total C are different categories. I've talked to others that have asked for over 1 k per meet and when I've declined it was a no hard feelings sort of end to the communication. This one actually gets super nasty, name calling, etc. I don't believe for a second her stories of being taken on expensive trips and the rest of the BS she claims "real" SD are doing. She went on and on with me about that too, after I stopped responding.

  11. #6201

    Tbh

    She pretty much states she is GPS in her profile, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if it did

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    .

  12. #6200

    Pretty in Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.
    She gave me her number but you are correct sir, she is a huge C you Next Tuesday. She's got a kid so she's unable to meet certain days. She wants to be wined and dined and taken shopping. Doesn't like small talk and wants to get quickly to the point. We haven't met yet but it's in the works. If it ever happens I'll report back. I'm intrigued by her. I'm a glutton for punishment. LOL.

  13. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else run into problems getting the "Viewed Me" tab to actually load? I suppose it could be VPN-related, but I doubt it.
    Been that way for the past week or so for me as well.

  14. #6198

    XXIIstass

    This one is real but is asking for a 8 $ - 1 K $ for a PPM. If it was a month ago before I was robed, maybe, but not at this time. Good luck to those high rollers out there!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e1e8...a-f54315a823bf

  15. #6197
    The trend of offering a crazy number has to stop. It alters expectations and puts most out of reach, depending on what the limit is. I've met a few for coffee to test the waters / chemistry, at their request, before setting up something at a later time. I'd never go blind to Joes or Ruths Chris. Don't have the time to invest in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Without question the most entitled C I've ever interacted with on SA. Insists on meeting without exchanging phone numbers (I won't do that) and only at 5 star restaurants. Will also not discuss allowance expectations until you "at least treat me to the meal I deserve" I didn't respond after that and she got nasty. Good luck, she's hot and all but no way I'm dropping 5 star restaurant meals on someone on the first meeting. I'm ok to buy drinks or something if it's a local M&G but several hundo plus drive time to the 5 star of her choice is a HARD pass for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape