Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 621 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonemachine69
    I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.
    I meet the same girl (she gave me the same story) a little over a month ago outside Cheaters too. I actually took her up on her offer after I left the club. Over paid for her services, but I was fucked up and horny. She's definitely not LE, it must be a long suspension. LOL

  2. #284

    $100 Not Enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba261
    A tip for future visits - $100 plus booth fee (which is actually $45 if you haven't gotten the "Godiva ticket" prior) should get you anything on the menu.

    Anything more than that is a ripoff. Back when I first did the booths I fell for the $120, $140, etc. myself - never again. If she insists on more than $100 move on, there are lots of fish in the sea, especially at Cheaters.
    I'm sure there any many dancers that provide a full menu for $100. They are all the dancers who couldn't get me in a booth if they PAID me $100. There are a lot of frightenly skanky women in Cheaters. I have never gotten F/S for less than $150 or more, the younger/sexy women run a higher price tag than the skanks. Simple economics. That Rebecca is a beautiful babe, but I've passed on her due to her above my norm rates. But I can see why see expects it. A babe who's a 4 won't asks what a 9 can and gets.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonemachine69
    I've stuck to AMPs so far, but on this rainy Saturday afternoon I figured I should give Cheaters a try, afterall it is a legendary place on this forum. Thanks to all the posters for info, it was definitely helpful knowing what to expect.

    I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.

    Anyway, my first impression on entering the club was "Holy crap, it's really dark in here! " I stumbled to a stool by the bar, got a drink and sat there for about 10 minutes before I could really see what was going on. Lots of attractive girls were working. I spent about 45 minutes just walking around, talking to some different girls. From reading this forum I had a short list of names in my head to either seek out or avoid, but I didn't find any of those girls. I paid my way into the godiva room and was enjoying the performance of a blonde brazilian with nice fake cans named "Rebecca", so I figured I'd try getting a room with her. Right off the bat she asked for 250+ the booth fee, I actually laughed when she said that. Eventually we settled for 140+fee. The booth was every bit as small and smelly as advertised here, luckily I was expecting it. Unfortunately she ended up delivering a rushed and unenthusiastic CBJ and Russian. It was all very hurried and mechanical, which left me with some buyers remorse. All in all I think I just prefer the more relaxed AMP scene. I may try Cheaters again and spend more time looking for a name I recognise as a "good value" from this forum.
    A tip for future visits - $100 plus booth fee (which is actually $45 if you haven't gotten the "Godiva ticket" prior) should get you anything on the menu.

    Anything more than that is a ripoff. Back when I first did the booths I fell for the $120, $140, etc. myself - never again. If she insists on more than $100 move on, there are lots of fish in the sea, especially at Cheaters.

  4. #282

    First time at Cheaters

    I've stuck to AMPs so far, but on this rainy Saturday afternoon I figured I should give Cheaters a try, afterall it is a legendary place on this forum. Thanks to all the posters for info, it was definitely helpful knowing what to expect.

    I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.

    Anyway, my first impression on entering the club was "Holy crap, it's really dark in here! " I stumbled to a stool by the bar, got a drink and sat there for about 10 minutes before I could really see what was going on. Lots of attractive girls were working. I spent about 45 minutes just walking around, talking to some different girls. From reading this forum I had a short list of names in my head to either seek out or avoid, but I didn't find any of those girls. I paid my way into the godiva room and was enjoying the performance of a blonde brazilian with nice fake cans named "Rebecca", so I figured I'd try getting a room with her. Right off the bat she asked for 250+ the booth fee, I actually laughed when she said that. Eventually we settled for 140+fee. The booth was every bit as small and smelly as advertised here, luckily I was expecting it. Unfortunately she ended up delivering a rushed and unenthusiastic CBJ and Russian. It was all very hurried and mechanical, which left me with some buyers remorse. All in all I think I just prefer the more relaxed AMP scene. I may try Cheaters again and spend more time looking for a name I recognise as a "good value" from this forum.

  5. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Shn230
    I know Julianna well from the K2u, would I get more mileage at the CL?
    A much better experience at CL. Very little supervision from the bouncers, and completely nude. Well worth it.

  6. #280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187

    Days, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
    That is good news. The daughter is a cutie! Days or nights?
    ...I'm not sure which. I'm pretty sure I talked to her there on a Friday, but don't hold me to that. I have this foggy memory of her saying Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

  7. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo
    ...the daughter is back to dancing, and working at Desire, at least for the time being...she's upholding family tradition well.
    That is good news. The daughter is a cutie! Days or nights?

  8. #278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187

    Like so many before her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
    ... A few years ago Caroline's daughter was dancing as well...
    ...the daughter is back to dancing, and working at Desire, at least for the time being...she's upholding family tradition well.

  9. #277

    Can you imagine what they talk about at family reunions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viejo
    If the sister's name was Caroline, then you have Aleenie correct. Incidentally, those two may be the only sisters dancing in Providence who are part of a sibling threesome - the third sister dances at Fantasies as Amanda. All three are quite proficient in the erotic arts.
    Yep, the three sisters are part of the only current three sister team in Prov. A few years ago Caroline's daughter was dancing as well...and helping her mom get customers before she could speak any English...it was a bit bizarre.

    All three are great in the trenches but Amanda is a bit of a pain in the ass and very possessive. She will tell other dancers to stay the hell away from you behind your back...or right in front of you if she can say it in Portuguese!
    Better mileage and less drama from the two sisters at Cheaters.

  10. #276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187

    Sister Acts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdude 2003
    Another sister combo - a girl named 'Aleenie'...Has a sister that is a year or two older and very similar....Do I have a slight mixup between 'Aleenie' and 'Adrianna'??
    If the sister's name was Caroline, then you have Aleenie correct. Incidentally, those two may be the only sisters dancing in Providence who are part of a sibling threesome - the third sister dances at Fantasies as Amanda. All three are quite proficient in the erotic arts.

  11. #275
    I know Julianna well from the K2u, would I get more mileage at the CL?

  12. #274

    Another sister act

    Julianna & Priscilla who work 2 clubs, the Cadillac days & K2U nights. Nice ladies...I know Julianna better...a fun one to spend 15 minutes with upstairs at CL.

  13. #273

    Sisters at Cheater's

    Another sister combo - a girl named 'Aleenie'? Sweet girl, mentioned extensively on a couple of previous posts of mine. Has a sister that is a year or two older and very similar. Girls have been at Cheater's for bit, long black hair down below their back, sister seems to have bigger cans. They are friends with Bruna's ...

    Do I have a slight mixup between 'Aleenie' and 'Adrianna'??

  14. #272

    Sister Acts

    There are lots of Brazilian sister acts working around Providence clubs...Also cousins and even a mother/daughter team for a while. Sandra's Camilla's, Brenda's Bruna's, Kelly's, Susana's...you name it! For the most part you can't go wrong with a Brazilian in the full contact department though not all of them will get a down and dirty in the back rooms.

  15. #271

    Sandra - Camilla

    "Was Sandra the beautiful Brazilian with a great body and a perfect set of natural breasts? She had a gorgeous face and dark long black hair. I remember her as being just an average fuck but she was probably the most beautiful girl I ever had with my cock in her mouth."


    That was Camilla, She was the taller and better looking one. A WWD (walking wet dream) She was actually better in the lap dance rooms than in the booths. There is quite a series of reports on them if you go back in this thread.

    Have fun !!

    Tony

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape