Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,666 to 19,680 of 44224
-
05-12-21 12:16 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 78Happy
Have not seen a post for happy in SA in a minute now any word on the place.
-
05-12-21 06:57 #24558Regular Member

Posts: 17Tulip Beach
Saw Linda. This place is the real deal. Stop by and you will not be disappointed for an AMP.
-
05-12-21 01:45 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 72When I went the other day all but 2 signs were down. I walked into the plaza and just kept getting whistled at and told to come in. Walked around and didn't see anything I liked. Will be going back later at night and see if they're any more aggressive or better talent. Saw multiple people sitting in their cars & mongers walking out.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 01:21 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 188Signs are off but business as usual there. Except the girls aren't out side grabbing and pulling you in the door.
Originally Posted by Alex121
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 00:14 #24555Senior Member

Posts: 72Oasis vist
Went to Oasis in Santa Ana. Julie helped me out. She is a handy gal. Parking there just works, that is why it is my daytime go to. In the evening its 999 after the nail salon closes. Any how. 4 to the house. 4 for the tip. HJ only, didn't ask for anything else.
-
05-11-21 21:10 #24554Senior Member

Posts: 648Do you have details about this forum? This shopping center is a busy location. The empty supermarket space, now a cosmetics supply store, is bringing in more tax revenue. The secondhand store, donut shop, laundromat and both Mexican foods shops are always. Busy. I find it odd that businesses that are part of a revenue making location like this would be hassled into moving.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
BTW, the gas station isn't an Arco. It's a Chevron.
-
05-11-21 17:59 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 148F&C may close
I'm on a forum for Westminster and I saw that the owner of the corner gas station Arco is trying to have that whole stripped cleaned up. My guess is he's the owner of the lot. He says there's a city meeting coming up to force other strip stores to revamp their locations or move out. If you haven't been around there just know it looks so outdated around the area with bumbs everywhere LOL.
So try it Incase they are forced to move because I doubt they will fix up the joint.
-
05-11-21 17:54 #24552Senior Member

Posts: 148There's a new msg place next to kabab grill in Westminster. Can't find anything online about it. Right next to the casa Brito Mexican restaurant. Someone check it out LOL I'm not in the area. But I know the slammer is looking for new gems.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 17:47 #24551Senior Member

Posts: 148Try Jackie at Vt or pure. You're welcome in advanced.
Originally Posted by Vincer9991
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:25 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 77New places
Send me a message I don't mind checking out new places since work has been slow for me.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 14:09 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 1377It's not you. It's NURU 99% of the places suck. Or I mean they won't suck you at all. For the price you pay you can get a hottie an fuck her good. Then afterwards go to the gym try the sauna.
Originally Posted by Vincer9991
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 13:50 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 1377Yeah my spring training got cut short this year due to work. Been working 6 to 7 days a week 10 hr days. But it's starting to let up now. Go Angels. ,F the Doyers. But I have a ton of places to explore. If anyone Wants to try out a few places I have some intel.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 12:54 #24547Banned Member

Posts: 725New Spa. Cypress
I hadn't been in many years and was in the area so thought I'd try it out. Enter at the front, ring the bell and a girl appears behind the counter. She's the one who gives service. Doesn't seem to be a MMS here. Pay her the entry fee through the window and she opens the door and leads you to a room. A little strange because most, but not all of the rooms have curtains. There are a couple with doors. I was led to a curtained room and she said she'd be right back. Got ready and on the table. She was wearing a t-shirt and spandex shorts. Ok but not great looking Korean woman, probably early 40's. I wouldn't give her a second look in public but wouldn't kick her out of bed either. She comes back in and gives a reasonable (by MP standards) massage. I felt up her bare calves and when she didn't flinch I got more daring and felt up between her legs, through her shorts. She also didn't flinch for that. Not a lot of teasing. For about a minute at the end of the back massage she did the reach under thing, but that was about it. Eventually she whispered "turn over" in my ear, and I did. She went to work without hesitation. I lifted her shirt up and she had a sports bra on underneath, which I also lifted up. Pulled down her shorts and panties and got no resistance. I got the jackhammer treatment so I popped before I could try to get a finger in, but it doesn't seem like she would have minded. Cleaned me up, did a little more massage on the front until my time was up, and that was it. I tipped. 4 and she was fine with that, didn't say a word. So total. 8 out the door. Not bad for a quick jack.
One thing I was pleasantly surprised about was she actually stripped the sheets off the table after my service. As I've posted here before that's a pet peeve of mine. I know that the vast majority of MPs aren't changing their sheets routinely. Of course it doesn't mean they do it after every customer either. Maybe I was the 5th guy to get jizz on the sheets so it was time to change them, but still it's reassuring to see.
I wouldn't go out of my way for this place, or any of the other places in Cypress. They all seem to be pretty much the same. A quick HJ from an ok looking older provider for a reasonable price. If you're in the area and looking for a quickie HJ these places are fine.
-
05-11-21 12:25 #24546Regular Member

Posts: 7See my review of Lexi a few posts down. Just saw her yesterday and same terrible experience.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy3212
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 11:13 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 705Like the Way
I just keep remembering how Emily murmured to me afterward, "I like the way you fuck me".
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.











Reply With Quote




