Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 363 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #298

    Sandy - Another view

    Re: Two to add to your tops in Camden

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim
    Sandy has long blonde hair and is 4-foot, 11-inches tall, with blue or grey eyes. She gave a decent BBBJCIM for .20.

    You will know her because she has three rules, money up front, no bargaining for additional services are the agreed upon service and price is set, and treat her with respect. Sounds tough, but she is a real sweetheart. We spent a little time together afterwards because I took her to Wawa to get some cigarettes and something to eat. She was very appreciative. She does not appear to be the typical SW strung out on smack. I had a good time with her but YMMV.

    …CJ these are two worthy of your camera and possibly your time in other ways.

    Ice
    Thanks, Slim.

    I am taking a small risk. I hope this is the same Sandy. Chances are that this is the Sandy that Slim is reviewing. With two possible exceptions, he has described her to the tee.

    He does not mention her nipples. Her tender perky little tits are capped with superb nipples. They seem to melt in your mouth, gentle under your tongue, they harden and responded. Luscious and sweet, hers are the best nipples I’ve tasted in 2007. Just look at them, I’d swear they were milk chocolate flavored. And, look at her juicy pussy. Her clit pushes out from between her thick lips. It was like her pussy was coming out to have its picture taken.

    I would also like to add two other important features to my report on Sandy. These pictures do not do her justice. She is prettier in person. Also, her personality and attitude was great. She accepted my first offer of $20 for pictures and later accepted my offer of $20 for a BBBJ (she waited until all task were complete, for payment). Forty bucks is about what you’d pay for a good blow job on the K. No haggling and no rushing. I included a tip. I got pictures, a decent BBBJ and the promise of future good service. She was pleasant and good company from beginning to end.

    My one regret is that I didn’t take her somewhere and fuck her. I suspect that Iceberg has the same regret. There was just no way to tell what a little gem she was until I had parked and she had stripped. I still have not gotten to the point were I can F/S car date in the open spaces of Camden.

    On a slightly different note, Sandy said she is good friends with Julie. We talked about doing something together the next time I come over to Camden. She hates Julies boyfriend, however. She called him an ashy little bastard. She claims, he insists that she(Sandy) blows him while they are getting high. She claims that she has refused his advices.

    Would I stop for Sandy again? Yes, she is on both my, Things To Do List and My Things To Redo List. She is also on my Fantasy Two Girl, (with Julie) Threesome List, To Do List. LOL

    I most remind all, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandy 3.jpg‎   Sandy 10.jpg‎   Sandy 13.jpg‎   Sandy 17.jpg‎   Sandy 18.jpg‎  

    Sandy 21.jpg‎   Sandy 16.jpg‎   Sandy 14.jpg‎   Sandy 29.jpg‎   Sandy 5.jpg‎  


  2. #297

    Sunday on Broadway

    Checked out Camden twice on Sunday, first very early in the AM on my way home from AC then later about 6pm. Early Sunday there wasn't much of anything going on, one somewhat decent BSW around Jefferson and a few skanky BSWs in the mid-stroll area who hang out there a lot. There was also three people at the doorway of that long building when you turn off Morgan on to Broadway. A skinny blonde who I've been seeing for a couple years now, a middle aged woman, and a black dude. The blonde works the stretch from about Viola all the way down Broadway past Morgan. Most of the time she seems either a little crazy or tweaking, talking to herself and moving her arms and hands around. I've stayed away.

    Later Sunday the blonde and the middle-aged one were still sitting in that doorway 11-12 hours after I first saw them, and now there were lots of girls out all along the stroll but for the most part it looked like the Skank Squad. A few of these girls were so fat, ugly, or angry looking or all of the above it was ridiculous. A few of the hos looked so hardcore I'm guessing they just got released after serving 15-20 for a murder rap. There were maybe two decent BSWs and two decent WSWs. The rest, ugh. Today K was better.

  3. #296

    Two to add to your tops in Camden

    I was out and about twice yesterday and ran across two WSWs that would make the tops of all your lists. The names are Sandy and Jennifer. Sandy has long blonde hair and is 4-foot, 11-inches tall, with blue or grey eyes. She gave a decent BBBJCIM for .20.

    You will know her because she has three rules, money up front, no bargaining for additional services are the agreed upon service and price is set, and treat her with respect. Sounds tough, but she is a real sweetheart. We spent a little time together afterwards because I took her to Wawa to get some cigarettes and something to eat. She was very appreciative. She does not appear to be the typical SW strung out on smack. I had a good time with her but YMMV.

    Jennifer is another sweetheart that I couldn't sample her services because I was running late for an appointment. I picked her up because I thought I had seen her once some time ago and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to connect. I was right, she is the SW I wrote about in a report I did on Rachael on 5/14. She was the girl I saw walking down the street but I couldn't connect with. I chatted with Jennifer, learned that she rarely works the streets and that she was from Palmyra. Gave her $20 for her time she gave me the address and number and said look her up anytime. She perfers meeting clients off Broadway. Again, she doesn't look like a SW in need of a fix. You would think she was just the girl next door. She is about 5-foot, 4-inches, with medium length wavy brown hair. She has blue eyes.

    CJ these are two worthy of your camera and possibly your time in other ways.

    Ice

  4. #295

    A monger's fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I asked Rachel about Julie (I’d love to get them in a twosome).
    That thought passed through my head too. Omigod, can you imagine it?! Somebody give me the smelling salts. I think I'm getting faint.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    IThe dynamics of the Camden stroll are unlike those of Kensington Avenue, in many ways. I have yet to run into a group of girls who live together or who are claimed by a real pimp. They all seem to be independents. Some Camden girls have guys that they call boyfriends who protect them, share their drugs and help them get dates. I wouldn’t call them real pimps (maybe they classify as one girl pimps).
    Very true. I think that may be one of the reasons I like most of the Camden girls I meet. Not all of them are good performers or particularly attractive, but they all do seem to be working pretty much as independents. You can't completely generalize of course, but overall I think that results in better prices, better attitudes, less upselling, less aggressiveness, less rushing, more friendliness. I hope it stays that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    By the way, Mike. You never revealed the outcome of Susan’s breast search? Should I be looking for them?
    Unfortunately Susan's tits do not look very good right now, kind of small and saggy. She's out a lot both during the day and at night so you'll probably see her or have seen her. Her face is decent and young looking. As I mentioned, she's friendly and will take her time although her BJ technique is just about average - nice and wet and with very good, steady pace, but she doesn't take it very deep.

  5. #294

    Re: Reflections on Rachel, new report on Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    ...particularly about black women. I remember thinking at the time, well that's too bad, here's one Cooky may not get a chance to photograph. Glad to see that once again CJ's charm won out.

    Anybody see Julie out lately?
    Charm!!! Why thank you Mike. I do believe in using a little charm out on the streets. It's like that old saying - something about getting more pussy with Honey then with vinegar. LoL

    There are a lot of very rough black woman working the street of Camden. A cutie like Rachel is tough competition for the less attraction girls. She may have good reason for her negative reactions to blacks.

    I asked Rachel about Julie (I’d love to get there in a twosome). She said Julie is still with her boyfriend. I got the impression that she was not to fond of Julie’s Bo. He is Black and probably gives Rachel a hard time of it. After all she is Julie’s competition. Rachel is a loner. On the street you need someone to watch your back, unless you don’t pose a threat.

    The dynamics of the Camden stroll are unlike those of Kensington Avenue, in many ways. I have yet to run into a group of girls who live together or who are claimed by a real pimp. They all seem to be independents. Some Camden girls have guys that they call boyfriends who protect them, share their drugs and help them get dates. I wouldn’t call them real pimps (maybe they classify as one girl pimps). When I picked-up Rachel she was talking to a black guy who was riding a bike. When I pulled over he got out of there fast. He was probably a dealer. Rachel claims not to have a boyfriend or a pimp.

    By the way, Mike. You never revealed the outcome of Susan’s breast search? Should I be looking for them?

    CookyJar

  6. #293

    Reflections on Rachel, new report on Susan

    Checking the archives I see I was the first of several mongers this year to post a report on lovely Rachel (May 2). Back in 2005 JR Long posted a report on a 19yo girl who is probably the same chick. Cooky's great pics confirm my feeling at the time that facially Rachel is one of the prettiest SWs you'll find anywhere in the country. I'll stand by the 8-8.5 I gave her in my report below. Shame about her teeth. She kept me from seeing them obviously because she's self-conscious.

    It's interesting how our mileage can vary. Although Cooky and my overall experience and opinions about Rachel are very similar, CJ mentions how quiet she was. I found her to be more talkative and curious than most SWs I meet. I'm thinking it might have something to do with some strong negative racial opinions she was expressing. Most of her comments were aimed at black women but I remember thinking at the time, well here's one that Cooky may not get a chance to photograph. I'm glad to see that once again CJ's charm won out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    From May 2 post: As I drove past Walnut a petite young blonde really caught my eye. She was maybe 5'4" and looked very cute in her belly shirt. Kind of a seductive look about her too that made me go "boing!" Gotta have this one. I've mentioned before that I hate shopping except when it comes to shopping for SWs. I always enjoy knowing that I bought the pick of the litter. I got her attention and had her walk to me off the stroll. She introduced herself as Rachel, 20yo. Yum yum.

    Facially she is an easy 8-8.5 on the SW scale. Camden is not exactly well lit at night so I couldn't check her out as well as I wanted, but facially I'd say she is better looking than our favorite redhead Julie who I was with a week ago. Real nice features, no obvious signs of drug use although I only had her pull down her top (sweet B's). She was extremely tired and sleepy however, so that's probably a clue to what's going on with her. I usually get the conversation started and lead it but this one asked me lots of questions. She was friendly though, not pushy or loud. Once we got to our spot, we settled on .35 which is more than I've paid for a BBBJ in Camden but again I was horny for this girl and she's at least a couple cuts above the Camden average. No doubt she could get that kind of money and more if she were working someplace else like AC. One of beauties of mongering in Camden is that although some girls are a little pricier than others, I've never found any that are way out of line in their pricing.

    Rachel's BBJCIM was very patient and unrushed. She put effort into it and her technique is not bad either although if we had enough time to work on it I could make her a lot better. But hey she's only 20, just starting her career. She has no digits but says she comes out often in the area where I found her.
    Late Wednesday night I cruised K and then Broadway. On Broadway in the same 2-3 block mid-stroll area where I've found Rachel, Julie and others, I came across "Susan," a 24yo brunette with shoulder length hair, maybe 5'7", 130 lbs, somewhat receded chin. Her name may not be Susan exactly. It sounded like "Susan" but when I asked confirmation she said "uh, yeah that's it" in a way that made me think it's possibly not her real name. I've seen this girl out a lot on recent visits. Pretty decent young looks but nowhere near the Rachael / Julie category.

    Before lifting her shirt to show me her breasts as I asked her to do she said she used to be fat and so her tits don't look so good. Like most Camden SWs I've met, she's a friendly girl, comfortable to be with, with kind of a husky, probably smoker's voice. She gave me an unrushed BBJCIM. She said LE has generally been okay to her becauuse she shows respect for the officers, never lies to them, keeps walking not standing in one place or hanging out around schools, daycare, convenience stores, etc.

    I haven't been on Broadway too much in the past couple weeks, and mostly late at night. Anybody see Julie out lately?

  7. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: Anyone know the name of the $33 dollar joint. It's on Rt 73. I thank it was a Budget Inn???
    Yes, it is the Budget Inn. It's actually on Route 130. Coming from Gloucester City on Market Street, you turn right onto Rt 130, and it's on the left.

    The hippie blond clerk at the front desk with a guitar is a cutie, too.

  8. #291

    A follow-up report

    Re: Oh yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    I know you're not big on names, but its funny how they always seem to give you a fake one.

    I know her name is Rachel, she was arrested in Aug 2004. She's been around, a bunch of reports on her in this thread.

    Again, great report.
    There is no mystery. I fucked the name up. She may have very well have said Rachel. By the time I got home I wasn’t sure, but I thought she had said Rochelle. By the time I was ready to post her pictures I’d change it to Michelle. I need to pay more attention to the name. The name is usually not what’s on my mine at the time.


    Re: Yup that's her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    CJ, Awsome report and pics, as usally.

    I picked up Michelle twice, for a in car BBBJ. First time was nice, 2nd time I had to stop her, her gums were bleeding on my junk. (read the reports)

    She has some messed up front teeth, eh?

    I haven't been back, got a doc's appointment to get me checked out.

    She does clean up nice!
    I did read your original post. I should have made the connection. Her teeth are a mess. I believe it has sometime to do with the drugs. I have run into quite a few girls who have bad or missing front teeth.

    There was no sign of bleeding gum during my encounter.

    Here is a piece of advice for everyone. Confine in you Doctor. Explain your little hobby to him (never lie to your Doctor or Lawyer). That way you can include the proper tests with you regular visits. We are all grown men, what’s to be a shame about. Men have been paying for it for ages.


    Re: I got her new clothes, shoes and a shower in May

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim
    I like to see that others are benefiting from my deed. This sweet lady gave me the name of Rachael. I posted my report on her in the middle of May. She is a looker, and I like spinners. Noticed she didn't smile!

    CJ thanks for the photos and 54 is not too many in my book.
    Thanks Iceberg. I had read your original post, as well. I knew I had read that someone had done a girl a good deed. I didn’t know it was this girl. You may be happy to know that she got lots of wear out of your purchase. Judging from the condition, they could have been the same clothing she was wearing the day I picked her up.

    I would have done the same thing, but it was late and raining. She did seem to enjoy the bath. She seemed to be a nice enough girl, not a wack job. Life has dealt her a rough hand.

    I did ask her to smile, she flat out refused.

    And about her hair, she said someone had given her a bad perm.

    IMHO, cleaned-up she is as good as any of them.

    CookyJar

  9. #290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Denna

    Decided to visit Broadway again yesterday. No LE presence, spoted Denna near broadway bar. She looked clean. Standard 20$ for BBJ. She was good. Dropped her at her house. She does not have a phone but asked me to knock the door any time (LOL). Anyway, I did talk about the LE presence I noticed in my earlier trip. She told me for some reason LE is there only on Tuesday and Thursday between 4.7 PM. Now I am thinking about all the trips I had and she may be right, but you never know. Keep your eyes open and be safe. Next time I will try to get some pictures.

  10. #289

    Oh yea

    I know you're not big on names, but its funny how they always seem to give you a fake one.

    I know her name is Rachel, she was arrested in Aug 2004. She's been around, a bunch of reports on her in this thread.

    Again, great report.

  11. #288

    Yup that's her...

    CJ, Awsome report and pics, as usally.

    I picked up Michelle twice, for a in car BBBJ. First time was nice, 2nd time I had to stop her, her gums were bleeding on my junk. (read the reports)

    She has some messed up front teeth, eh?

    I haven't been back, got a doc's appointment to get me checked out.

    She does clean up nice!

  12. #287

    I got her new clothes, shoes and a shower in May

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I thought the shower pics might provide an interesting solution. If I remember correctly some one esle is buying them clothing. LOL Hey! Why not, its to our best interest. The nest monger who picks up Michelle will have me to thank for her clean body.

    CookyJar
    I like to see that others are benefiting from my deed. This sweet lady gave me the name of Rachael. I posted my report on her in the middle of May. She is a looker, and I like spinners. Noticed she didn't smile!

    CJ thanks for the photos and 54 is not too many in my book.

  13. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I posted 20 pictures here and 20 in the Philly Photo thread, that's enough for now. I am going to save the others for a rainy day.

    I am shocked that no one else has run into this tasty little tibbet. She may not look like much on the streets, but she cleans up very well.

    CookyJar

    PS: Anyone know the name of the $33 dollar joint. It's on Rt 73. I thank it was a Budget Inn???
    Black horse pike past a wawa?

  14. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Johnson
    ...please post the rest of the pics...can't get enough of that little angel.
    I posted 20 pictures here and 20 in the Philly Photo thread, that's enough for now. I am going to save the others for a rainy day.

    I am shocked that no one else has run into this tasty little tibbet. She may not look like much on the streets, but she cleans up very well.

    CookyJar

    PS: Anyone know the name of the $33 dollar joint. It's on Rt 73. I thank it was a Budget Inn???

  15. #284

    Michelle

    I think you got more than your money's worth with her! Her lil body suits me just fine altho even in the pics you could tell she's shy or something. No matter tho, you got many great shots of that lil honey. Keep up the good work! I'm in Indy but saw your pics and had to comment!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape