Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 1774 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20245

    Drew Pictures

    I need some more spank bank material to get through this dry spell, if anyone has any pictures of Drew or any cip pics with providers, I'll gladly return the favor.

  2. #20244
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I agree with IslandGuy, this nonsense has got to stop. I'm tired of being asked to send pics with my pinky finger on my member, bring smokes, soda, hamburgers, give rides etc. These girls need to learn we're not their ***** boys to serve at their every whim, I've got that at the house to deal with. I don't need to be at the hoe"s beck and call as well. We're paying them our hard earned dollars to receive these tasks, drama, bad attitudes, and sub par service that falls wayyyy short of our expectations of a dream. I'm a nice guy, I pay, I don't haggle, I'm respectful, clean etc, I just want these girls to do what they say they will do without all of the damn hassle. For example, I texted every post on Megapersonals and stg today that I knew wasn't fake or a c word, the only responses I received were from a girl stranded at Rivergate mall, but she said she'd think of a spot (yeah right) and another girl stranded at a gas station in Donelson! (No relation to each other whatsoever) Yet they both claimed to offer in / out calls on their ads! No thanks, I'll keep my money and spare myself the drama, going on wild goose chases and paying top dollar for a dry HJ in my car. The hobby scene in Nashville is getting beyond bad, I think it's almost dead. I hope these idiots, their pimps and dope boys all starve to death!
    I forgot to add, I don't think these hoes even know what a 3 hole special is anymore! Wow I really miss Drew, she was a 3 hole legend. No drama, stings, pimps or bs tasks, easy set up and wham, bam thank you ma"mm at an affordable rate. I know she was kind of thick for some and mechanical, but I'd been seeing her since I moved to the area in 2015 and I had a pretty good relationship with her. As I said in the past, her menu opened up with me (probably others as well) and I was occasionally allowed BBBJ, cim, cot or bb camel slides. Those were the days!

  3. #20243

    I'm becoming jaded

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    That's the best post I've read on this site so far. Whatever happened to hot young spinners who were happy to be called?
    I agree with IslandGuy, this nonsense has got to stop. I'm tired of being asked to send pics with my pinky finger on my member, bring smokes, soda, hamburgers, give rides etc. These girls need to learn we're not their ***** boys to serve at their every whim, I've got that at the house to deal with. I don't need to be at the hoe"s beck and call as well. We're paying them our hard earned dollars to receive these tasks, drama, bad attitudes, and sub par service that falls wayyyy short of our expectations of a dream. I'm a nice guy, I pay, I don't haggle, I'm respectful, clean etc, I just want these girls to do what they say they will do without all of the damn hassle. For example, I texted every post on Megapersonals and stg today that I knew wasn't fake or a c word, the only responses I received were from a girl stranded at Rivergate mall, but she said she'd think of a spot (yeah right) and another girl stranded at a gas station in Donelson! (No relation to each other whatsoever) Yet they both claimed to offer in / out calls on their ads! No thanks, I'll keep my money and spare myself the drama, going on wild goose chases and paying top dollar for a dry HJ in my car. The hobby scene in Nashville is getting beyond bad, I think it's almost dead. I hope these idiots, their pimps and dope boys all starve to death!

  4. #20242

    Real or Fake anyone?


  5. #20241
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonVille  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for Hendersonville connection!
    I also need someone new in the Hendersonville area. My 2 regulars have gone away.

  6. #20240

    Hendersonville

    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonVille  [View Original Post]
    Also looking for Hendersonville connection!
    I too am looking for a Hendersonville / Gallatin connection.

  7. #20239

    Hendersonville utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLost47  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for local and safe that is in Hendersonville / Gallatin area. If you know of any UTRs that are clean and don't do this as a career. If you need UTR in Knoxville I can help. I travel to Knox with work but, Hendersonville is home. Thanks.
    Also looking for Hendersonville connection!

  8. #20238
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her some time ago when she was in Cookeville and because I refuse to jump through all of her hoops she would consistently call me names. She threatens to put you on blacklist if you don't do what she wants you to do. She's just like all the other stupid little millennials that are in this business now if you don't do what they want you to do you're a complete and total shit head. They want to lay around and have everything brought to them money food etc. My advice would be we all need to get together on things. We need to take it back to the days where we ruled the roost. Whenever I was interested in a girl I called her ask her how much her donations were if I liked her price I would get her location set up a time to meet her there and when I got there I would say I was there and she would give me a room number I would go to the room number and go in and do my thing. Simple and easy. We all need to refuse to send any kind of pictures whatsoever. They can either do business or starve. We are the customers let's take back this hobby.
    That's the best post I've read on this site so far. Whatever happened to hot young spinners who were happy to be called?

  9. #20237
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Chloe Cummins at her incall. I had seen her twice before she took a long break, and was very excited to repeat. She's posted some new pics on her ECCIE profile. The slightly thicker ones are current, but I think she looks a little slimmer in person. Smart and friendly, she recognized me from before.

    Gorgeous smooth soft body, great skills! Perfect breasts with pierced nips. Fragrant and tasty. The expectation was two monetary units for an hour.

    CFS, BBBJ, CIM, DATY offered.

    She plans to visit with some regularity. Will repeat!

    First contact via email or ECCIE pm.

    https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=189550#.

    -Jeepster1.
    Eccie URL "not found".

  10. #20236

    Can't Be the Only One

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendMc  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/209114229204

    I know I can't be the only one wondering about this one. Has anyone seen her? I've look through numerous posts and nothing. Pics seem real too. Anything would help.
    Been discussed over and over. Mostly cash and dash or boyfriend / pimp will outright rob you. Danger Will Robinson.

  11. #20235

    Can't Be the Only One

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/209114229204

    I know I can't be the only one wondering about this one. Has anyone seen her? I've look through numerous posts and nothing. Pics seem real too. Anything would help.

  12. #20234

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone seen Camila from RR?

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/203012

  13. #20233

    Bad attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with her. I've seen she's active on twiter in the ville.
    I contacted her some time ago when she was in Cookeville and because I refuse to jump through all of her hoops she would consistently call me names. She threatens to put you on blacklist if you don't do what she wants you to do. She's just like all the other stupid little millennials that are in this business now if you don't do what they want you to do you're a complete and total shit head. They want to lay around and have everything brought to them money food etc. My advice would be we all need to get together on things. We need to take it back to the days where we ruled the roost. Whenever I was interested in a girl I called her ask her how much her donations were if I liked her price I would get her location set up a time to meet her there and when I got there I would say I was there and she would give me a room number I would go to the room number and go in and do my thing. Simple and easy. We all need to refuse to send any kind of pictures whatsoever. They can either do business or starve. We are the customers let's take back this hobby.

  14. #20232

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Decent hotel in Nashville near Airport LOL.

    Skimpy Lingerie, breast worship, BBBJ, CG, RCG, MISH, DATY and 69! K-9.

    Hair Length and Color: Brunette to sholdirrs.

    Age: 30.

    White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: Small frame, B size tits with great nips that are pierced. Shaved kitty.

    Face pics filtered.

    The Rest of the Story: Nice hotel! Set up was easy! She met me at the door with sexy 2 piece Lingerie with fishnet stockings. Hugged spent a few minutes getting to know each other. She started with a nice BBBJ good technique. It was so good I stayed in that position for a while! Had her flip over to me lay with her ass giving it a few bites! I had her go CG then RCG! Nice view in both positions. Went to Mish with her legs on my shoulders. Then had her flip over and go doggy then horizontal Doggy. I wanted that pussy some more so back to DATY then BBBJ again to 69. I got my money's worth.

    Recommendation: Yes.
    Can you PM me her info?

  15. #20231

    Chloe cummings

    Anyone have any recent experience with her. I've seen she's active on twiter in the ville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape