Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 492 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3870

    Smh!!

    I swear I can't win, and this is why sometimes I feel like hanging it up in this game. This is a very brief conversation between Alicia and myself. I had this same thing happen with that little mixed girl from grattan st in chicopee who later started getting rms in west springfield. I can't remember her name. Seen her a bunch of times from she started posting. Never any issues, then she just stopped taking my calls or responding to my msgs. She never gave me a reason, but I suspected something along these lines. It's always the ones worth seeing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210512-052404_TextNow.jpg‎  

  2. #3869

  3. #3868

    Swallow girl

    Anyone know a nice **** who will swallow? They always say yes during text, but then won't do it when it comes time.

  4. #3867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    That's Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker1984  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a few times on stg and info on her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/576141684190
    Heavier than she looks. Used to be kinda pretty. Never GREAT service, but sometimes has a semi-hot friend that works with her. Her skills and techniques are okay. Best time I ever had with her was a few years ago when she and her friend did each other and then finished me off with a tit-job and a HJ all over both of them.

    She will be YMMV-- curvy to BBW. Not so into anything. Don't over-pay her.

  5. #3866

  6. #3865

    Asians

    Anyone met any of these Asians in Springfield looks like there's four different numbers.

  7. #3864

    Supposedly A In-Person Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You've answered yourself, friend. She wouldn't show up and you'd get ghosted.

    The repeated 40 bucks from suckers allows her to sit on her ass at home and get free money for doing nothing. Cash, and the dash is not needed. LOL.

    BMD.
    I'm sorry. Perhaps I did not clarify in my post accurately. The girl in conversation stated that she does not require a deposit. But that she requires $40 to meet in person at Dunkin or Starbucks but she does that to assure herself that I am serious and won't waste her time. But yeah you could be right. She may say pay me immediately and then get up to use the ladies room and bolt out the door. I never followed thru after another guy posted she wanted $1500 for anal. She did say she was willing to speak on the phone first but yeah I don't feel good about the whole thing and as I've always done: I go with my gut. Sorry for the confusion. Still most likely a scam and a complete waste of time.

    Peace.

  8. #3863
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/761313247585

    Had a conversation with this chick and was curious if anyone has met her or partaken. Says in ad that she does not require a deposit then when discussing meeting up she springs on me that she requires a $40 deposit to meet at Dunkin. I did not follow thru but figure it's similar to seeking arrangement where the girl wants to be paid just to talk to you. I am tempted to take one for the team but I also hate wasting time and then cash for some unknown broad who could possibly be just scamming dudes out of 40 over and over again. Any one have any information or can confirm she is legit or not please pm me or post. Much obliged.

    Peace.
    You've answered yourself, friend. She wouldn't show up and you'd get ghosted.

    The repeated 40 bucks from suckers allows her to sit on her ass at home and get free money for doing nothing. Cash, and the dash is not needed. LOL.

    BMD.

  9. #3862

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Someone took video of her at Food Zone brazenly refusing to give up stuff she stole, including shrimp and steak sauce. She was belingerently objecting to the meat manager trying to grab her while another small hispanic employee was losing his glasses in the struggle. Unbelievabel attitude. Taunting and insulting the manager as she just walked out with her stuff. Eventually, cops caught up to her. Very controversial. Apparently, employess arent supposed to touch customers and manager was disciplined or let go. She was warding the guys with red knee high suede boots. Wish. I could find the link again. Every time she calls she is bitching at some dude in the room. I hate abrasive girls. Makes it quite a challenge to libido. Many girls need everything to go THIER way or the wheels come off the track. Luckily, I get to see the other side of that bi polar beast when Jasmine (Kelly) comes over to get away from everyone she alienated to do some laundry and feel pretty again. I can't get arroused until well after she's done venting about her unfortunate life circumstances. Brings me down. They are consequences of her choices. I'm gona do some mothers today! Who's with me? I used to do some volunteer work for unwed mothers. Just kinda helping them get their start LOL.
    Why she has her real name in a photo of her lab results is weird. Clearly the deck is missing a couple cards.

  10. #3861

    Her shoplifting video

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Based on the ad I went to see this one. The set up is in a monger's home and I wasn't comfortable with that, but after driving around I went in. There is a basement room and there is a bathroom with a shower that I would never use. Not bad looking but it ends there. Her ad shows QV is 70. She asked for the money and then bitched about it. I left 70 short in less than 15 minutes. Clearly not worth the 100 she thinks she is worth. Her attitude was the worst ever and doesn't appear into it at all. I should have left after getting to the basement. Not a repeat for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....keywords=kelly
    Someone took video of her at Food Zone brazenly refusing to give up stuff she stole, including shrimp and steak sauce. She was belingerently objecting to the meat manager trying to grab her while another small hispanic employee was losing his glasses in the struggle. Unbelievabel attitude. Taunting and insulting the manager as she just walked out with her stuff. Eventually, cops caught up to her. Very controversial. Apparently, employess arent supposed to touch customers and manager was disciplined or let go. She was warding the guys with red knee high suede boots. Wish. I could find the link again. Every time she calls she is bitching at some dude in the room. I hate abrasive girls. Makes it quite a challenge to libido. Many girls need everything to go THIER way or the wheels come off the track. Luckily, I get to see the other side of that bi polar beast when Jasmine (Kelly) comes over to get away from everyone she alienated to do some laundry and feel pretty again. I can't get arroused until well after she's done venting about her unfortunate life circumstances. Brings me down. They are consequences of her choices. I'm gona do some mothers today! Who's with me? I used to do some volunteer work for unwed mothers. Just kinda helping them get their start LOL.

  11. #3860

    Kelly or the name in the photo

    Based on the ad I went to see this one. The set up is in a monger's home and I wasn't comfortable with that, but after driving around I went in. There is a basement room and there is a bathroom with a shower that I would never use. Not bad looking but it ends there. Her ad shows QV is 70. She asked for the money and then bitched about it. I left 70 short in less than 15 minutes. Clearly not worth the 100 she thinks she is worth. Her attitude was the worst ever and doesn't appear into it at all. I should have left after getting to the basement. Not a repeat for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....keywords=kelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0796.jpg‎  

  12. #3859

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/761313247585

    Had a conversation with this chick and was curious if anyone has met her or partaken. Says in ad that she does not require a deposit then when discussing meeting up she springs on me that she requires a $40 deposit to meet at Dunkin. I did not follow thru but figure it's similar to seeking arrangement where the girl wants to be paid just to talk to you. I am tempted to take one for the team but I also hate wasting time and then cash for some unknown broad who could possibly be just scamming dudes out of 40 over and over again. Any one have any information or can confirm she is legit or not please pm me or post. Much obliged.

    Peace.
    Honestly I know the pictures are from 2013 14 ish cause that's nicole. She used to dance a long time ago. Ask for a verification pic and was told to beat it.

  13. #3858

    On behalf of the discerning. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    It's always interesting to see the reality of the provider vs her profile. Case in point," Time is precious and clearly never enough in the day, month and even a year. - My goal is for our time together to memorable. " Always some form of the opposite!

    I spotted her years ago but never visited. Bad to marginal reviews, no full body pics, no smiles, and filtered pics. Nothing but yellow and red flags adding up to a no-go. Thanks for helping and confirming for everyone here.

    BMD
    Between the stellar reports from Hotdiggity and BMD, many have been spared expensive time wasting. I don't mind droopy boobs, or black teeth (licorice addiction? LOL). Or even nod off BJs. I hate getting jammed on time. Especially on big money women.

    ST.

  14. #3857

    To funny

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/761313247585

    Had a conversation with this chick and was curious if anyone has met her or partaken. Says in ad that she does not require a deposit then when discussing meeting up she springs on me that she requires a $40 deposit to meet at Dunkin. I did not follow thru but figure it's similar to seeking arrangement where the girl wants to be paid just to talk to you. I am tempted to take one for the team but I also hate wasting time and then cash for some unknown broad who could possibly be just scamming dudes out of 40 over and over again. Any one have any information or can confirm she is legit or not please pm me or post. Much obliged.

    Peace.
    I contacted this one also asked about greek lessons she quoted me 1500 for an hr almost died laughing at that.

  15. #3856

    Been thinking on this one

    Seen this one a few times on stg and info on her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/576141684190

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape