Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 887 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    My Reviews are here just click the tab by my name. I just have really bad feelings about Hailey. No matter how well you treat her she will rip you off, and the experience just isn't worth it at all.
    How did she rip you off? She may be a dead fish, but in my experience certainly not a rob.

  2. #5856

    I think its not sweet peach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    New in town? These are her pics- after a long absence on stg.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...n/941513156143
    I suspect that this is not sweet peach, and some one else is using her pics. I may be wrong, but I have a strong hunch. Main reason for that is, Abby knew me, have seen her several times, so she knows me by my name. But who ever was using the phone today had no idea who I am. There were some other warning signs too. So, see her at your own risk. Cheers.

  3. #5855

    Mouth of the South Lacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    I've totally seen her ad before. My issue is with Spartanburg really. I don't typically travel that direction. I generally travel 85 between Anderson and Greenville.

    I'll make an effort to work more northerly. I've had my eye on her for a minute.
    I would like to know more about her too.

  4. #5854

    Not Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    New in town? These are her pics- after a long absence on stg.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...n/941513156143
    So, after doing some detective work, I can say that this person is definitely not Abbi / Sweet Peach. Contacted them, asked if it was her. Said that it was, needless to to say I was pretty skeptical. I was already skeptical in the first place, as they were asking for a deposit. Which she never does. Started mentioning some things that only Abbi would know. Things we had talked about about and told each other. Kept denying it, saying that it was really her. I asked for a pic to prove it. Refused to send a face pic. Instead, sent a pic that I could tell even without a face in it, it wasn't Abbi. Mentioned my name, sent a pic of myself. Even mentioned her real name to whoever I was texting. Suffice to say, whoever it was cut off contact and wouldn't answer back. Probably knowing they'd been discovered to be a scam. The real Abbi would've texted back regardless. We've had some heated texts before, and she always texted back and we'd work things out. Haven't seen her since Halloween, and she stopped posting regularly around February. Hope she's ok and not feeling victim to demons like a lot have.

  5. #5853

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Or I might just quit, and find a new line of work.
    Maybe she's thinking the same. Arrested yesterday for "identity fraud to obtain employment ".

  6. #5852

    Karlyin

    Clearly special.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-05-11-20-24-02~2.jpg‎  

  7. #5851

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that fantasy?
    It's been a long while since I've seen her. 2 years. But when I did it was a great experience. A night that stands out to me after many nights with many women.

  8. #5850

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    No where close to new in town but if you catch her on the right night there aren't too many providers that are better. YMMV.
    Isn't that fantasy?

  9. #5849
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Going to ask about 4 qv in a row.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/017213029580

  10. #5848

    Clemson Karilyn.

    LOL. Going to ask about 4 qv in a row.

  11. #5847

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    New in town? These are her pics- after a long absence on stg.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...n/941513156143
    No where close to new in town but if you catch her on the right night there aren't too many providers that are better. YMMV.

  12. #5846

    Abbi

    I set up a meet with her over a year ago. After meeting I did not follow through. I'm pretty sure she isn't LEO but I didn't follow through her face was peeling real bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHill  [View Original Post]
    New in town? These are her pics- after a long absence on stg.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...n/941513156143
    .

  13. #5845

    Has any meet this lady

    I was wondering if anyone has any intel on the lady.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/010818003365

  14. #5844

    Whats the deal with Sweet Peach / Abbi?

    New in town? These are her pics- after a long absence on stg.

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...n/941513156143

  15. #5843

    Good idea

    I've totally seen her ad before. My issue is with Spartanburg really. I don't typically travel that direction. I generally travel 85 between Anderson and Greenville.

    I'll make an effort to work more northerly. I've had my eye on her for a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Mouth of the South Lacey in Spartanburg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape