Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 695 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9039
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    The guy said daydream at solid gold with a chick with two swallow tattoos, do you need a freaking picture of her? Jesus.
    Dude, ease up. I know he said day shift, however, I need the other info, since not given. Need cost and where is the place at?

  2. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I ask the following out of curiosity, and I promise I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here.

    Who eats at the strip club? Is this a culinary adventure I'm missing out on?
    There is something poetic about eating ground meat while meat is being ground in front of you.

    Honestly though, the burgers at wackos used to be pretty good

  3. #9037

    I'm that guy

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I ask the following out of curiosity, and I promise I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here.

    Who eats at the strip club? Is this a culinary adventure I'm missing out on?
    In Atlanta it's pretty normal to go to the strip club for food or on a lunch break LOL.

    I can vouch wackos has some pretty good wings.

  4. #9036
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let everyone know that starting at Noon on Saturdays till Midnight, a Guy will be in the Back of Doll House smoking Brisket next week and Steaks the week after. He says dinner will cost $12-$14 BUCKS. Just got here at 11:15 pm and he had pulled pork and already ran out of food.
    I ask the following out of curiosity, and I promise I'm not trying to make fun of anyone here.

    Who eats at the strip club? Is this a culinary adventure I'm missing out on?

  5. #9035

    Did you even try to read?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    How much did that cost? Covered or not? Day or night shift? And where is this place at? You got to give more details than what you stated, otherwise you will get a reply like this.
    The guy said daydream at solid gold with a chick with two swallow tattoos, do you need a freaking picture of her? Jesus.

  6. #9034

    Saturday Night Dinners at Doll House

    Just wanted to let everyone know that starting at Noon on Saturdays till Midnight, a Guy will be in the Back of Doll House smoking Brisket next week and Steaks the week after. He says dinner will cost $12-$14 BUCKS. Just got here at 11:15 pm and he had pulled pork and already ran out of food.

  7. #9033
    Quote Originally Posted by BrineHook  [View Original Post]
    Had a thirties something blonde do FS for three songs.

    She has two swallows tattooed on her hips a little thicker but very attractive.
    How much did that cost? Covered or not? Day or night shift? And where is this place at? You got to give more details than what you stated, otherwise you will get a reply like this.

  8. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    Electrical Fire on Tuesday Night so now Closed until further notice. Does anyone really care these days? Go see Bartender Kimmy at SOS!
    Just joking they could of done it on purpose cause barely anyone goes there. I was there like last December and they had a stupid thick girl with black hair on stage but she wasn't interested in any body. SOS is just about the same thing except bikers consistently go they're on a regular basis with a couple of random. Now there is barely any potential at that spot.

  9. #9031

    Day dream at solid gold

    Had a thirties something blonde do FS for three songs.

    She has two swallows tattooed on her hips a little thicker but very attractive.

  10. #9030

    Flash Dancers AKA San Juan Liquors

    Electrical Fire on Tuesday Night so now Closed until further notice. Does anyone really care these days? Go see Bartender Kimmy at SOS!

  11. #9029

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeDonJillz  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find out if anyone has gotten any dances from a young women I think she went by brandi, she's a white girl short and petite had like a Medusa tattoo on her thigh and if they have were they able to gauge if she offers extras or TO? I was trying to find out myself but she disappeared before I got a chance to approach her.
    I've gotten dances with her before and never had any extras. Last I saw her. She was at Emperors. That was last Wednesday. She may bounce back and forth between clubs or she switched.

  12. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by YeaYeaYea  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been a while since I've been out to clubs.

    Before I head out and discover on my own does anyone have any info for.

    SOS.

    Pinky's (looks like theyre hopping).

    Wild Bill's.

    Much appreciated!
    Only went to Pinky's once, and it was not a great time. It's a black club so I was the only white dude there, no one was dancing just people standing around talking and a couple of the girls just on their phones, and the few girls I saw were way overweight. Maybe it's not always like that but it was bad enough that I probably won't be heading back.

    Wild Bill's has been one of my favs, even though I haven't been back there in a while. Whereas all the other places are strip clubs that happen to have bars in them, Wild Bill's is a bar that happens to have a couple stripper poles there. So it's primarily a small biker bar, but they've got beautiful girls working there, and for some tips they'll get up on the poles and dance, or just hang out naked behind the bar while you drink and chat. They don't really have private dances, unless you manage to hit it off with a girl and take her to your car or something.

  13. #9027

    Sins day shift

    Forgot to add this dream. Was in sins on a Wednesday day shift. Was a older blonde with a Hungary type accent. Wouldn't do and singing but did some hand work for two songs and 40 Mario coins.

  14. #9026

    Hendersons

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy34  [View Original Post]
    When my wife left the Port, in the nineties, they had her going away dinner there. Steaks were great and waitresses weren't bad either.
    Place was called Henderson's and was pretty fancy for Jacksonville. It was in fact WWII themed and even had an era fighter plane, army jeep and tents out front. Inside had memorabilia all around with big band music over the Muzak system. Also had headphones at each booth to hear ATC tower audio from the airfield next door. Food and service was always on point.

    Hate to see GC going away. I always had a blast in there over the years.

  15. #9025

    Eating at GC

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Interesting article.

    A World War II-themed restaurant? Did anyone here eat there?
    When my wife left the Port, in the nineties, they had her going away dinner there. Steaks were great and waitresses weren't bad either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape