Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 41285
-
05-11-21 17:01 #20975Regular Member

Posts: 2Effy
More pix. She often changes posts. Name and especially pictures. Tons of makeup. She has aged considerably in a short period of time.
Originally Posted by BoxCar255
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 11:04 #20974Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks or the Effy warning
Now I know to stay away from Effy and Bizzy Lizzy. Now I feel like I took advantage of the handicapped. You are right. She is bad. I'm researching some of the old posts. I guess she took them down. Maybe BL gave her some pointers. If she is her friend she should get her some help. Probably using her to ***** out for drugs. Really sad.
Originally Posted by JumpBox
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 10:41 #20973Regular Member

Posts: 24Mistake
I saw her once a month ago because she was offering $40. Lazy, doesn't catch. And watch out, she'll blow your phone up.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 09:30 #20972Senior Member

Posts: 250Great provider and good attitude.
After 2 failed attempts to get some action, this provider pulled through. She's only doing car dates, I opted out for a BBBJ. The dream started with a great BBBJ with a lot of spit and dt. After 5 minutes or so, I exploded in her mouth. The damage was 60 Mario coins. Too bad it was all a dream. After that I woke up from my nap.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/quality/480833816730
-
05-11-21 09:16 #20971Senior Member

Posts: 250Bad experience and time waster number 2
Tried to set something up with this one, and when I got to the address, she started playing games. The comms went dark. 15 minutes later I get a call saying she's ready. When she opens the door, I see a chick with sores all over her body and lots of baby damage. The filters these chicks use definitely hid the candy damage well. I walk out of the dream and she starts screaming and tries to throw rocks at my car as I'm pulling off. I'm sure all of this commotion woke the neighbors up too. Luckily she didn't hit anything. Jax is turning into a sh*t show. Its hard to find good providers.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/9044318191-allies-little-world/097527800257
-
05-11-21 08:21 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 250Avoid this one.
Tried to set up a Visit for a cheap draining with this one and it went bad. When I got to the address she started playing games and kept saying she needed more time to get ready. As I circled the area again, I noticed a LEO van parked near buy. Be careful with this one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/763784474466
-
05-11-21 08:05 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 867Cherri
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/758930361331
Big, sloppy, unsexy. She gives mediocre head and hates cum. Stay away.
-
05-10-21 22:26 #20968Senior Member

Posts: 286https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/919891700051
Has anyone partake?
-
05-10-21 21:51 #20967Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this smelly witch
Avoid this SWer! That is all she is. There is a reason she does not smile; there is a reason she refuses to send pics; there is a reason why on STG, she shows the top of her body, but omits showing the stomach. She reeks of tobacco and smelled like she had not bathed in weeks! The pics are obviously filtered and she could not look like them on her best day. The biggest nerve she has is to request $70! She is not worth $0. 70, much less $70! I am so angry with myself! Since this ho-drought, I have called on so-called providers most of us would not even consider. Welp, time to get a more suitable hobby because this shidd is not hitting on nothing! It should be a damn crime to post better pics than what you look like in person! It is nothing short of a damn scam! Avoid guys!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/656007698408
-
05-10-21 20:05 #20966Senior Member

Posts: 286I reached out to her out of curiosity. She quoted me this outrageously price. I laughed about it and moved on.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 17:49 #20965Senior Member

Posts: 414Asian persuasion
Saw this one, well where to start LOL. Incall is in a sketchy location. Should've known she wouldn't look like her pic especially since in the ad you can see it's old pic being held up LOL. It's her though just from a long time ago (longgg time). Her roommate answered the door and ushered me to the back. Room smells like old tobacco, couldn't get the smell out of clothes or hair. CBJ was like so lackluster, all teeth and lasted 30 seconds. I just pounded away in doggy and hauled it when done. That old tobacco smell stayed with me for the rest of the day. Won't repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/665214863226
-
05-10-21 17:38 #20964Senior Member

Posts: 414Lexy
Anybody see her yet. If not I'll schedule and check out.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/994511765442
-
05-10-21 16:32 #20963Senior Member

Posts: 129Don't recall good things being said. Dead fish. Makes you wait.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:08 #20962Senior Member

Posts: 170Is she any good? Good location? Safe? Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/986450271110
-
05-10-21 15:50 #20961Senior Member

Posts: 363Red Flag 1. Her ad doesn't list a location in Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by JaxMonger1980
[View Original Post]
Red Flag 2. Her ad mentions specific sex acts.
Red Flag 3. Her phone # doesn't begin with 904.
Red Flag 4. A google of her phone number doesn't turn up anything.
My bet is that this is a scammer trying to coerce up-front donations. She doesn't exist.
Sorry, but I'd rather you be disappointed now than after you send the girl money and find out the hard way.
(I could be wrong, BTW. Send her a text. I'll bet that in ten minutes, she asks for Venmo / PayPal / CashApp / Amazon gift cards. If I'm wrong, have fun!










Reply With Quote






