Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 693 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Did you bb her? Cip?
    She told me 600 or no date.

  2. #4462
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni  [View Original Post]
    She got some titties on her, I'm hitting her up.
    She wants big bucks to play with those big titties, when her and I talked she also didn't allow BB, and couldn't host, she told me what she wanted and I said that was too much for me and she wouldn't even go lower, I just said that was a bit more than I had spent in the past and her response was well I have no problem having guys spend money on me.

    If you have at least $$ then go for it, if I had that type of money to throw around I probably would at least a time or two, but know girls like that the older they get the bigger they get and not in a good way.

  3. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by LamontJohn81  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-00e5cb22a266

    Picture seller. Got mad that I didn't want to pay an allowance for pictures. I told her that's what * is for. She didn't like that LOL.
    This is the content I come to this site for. Found her in a search yesterday and had sent her a note. She hadn't responded yet but because of this report I proactively blocked her. Thanks for saving some of my time.

  4. #4460

    Babygirlll420

    Quote Originally Posted by LamontJohn81  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-00e5cb22a266

    Picture seller. Got mad that I didn't want to pay an allowance for pictures. I told her that's what * is for. She didn't like that LOL.
    The link you posted was to your inbox. Here's the correct link to her profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/c440b...1-f6b36e35b525.

  5. #4459

    Babygirlll420

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-00e5cb22a266

    Picture seller. Got mad that I didn't want to pay an allowance for pictures. I told her that's what * is for. She didn't like that LOL.

  6. #4458
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with these people? Am talking to them. Yet to meetup.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b733...0-30eadea5f13b - pineapplezlicez.
    I posted about that one. Want's 300 for a meet and greet. Will only consider sex for 800+ Bad attitude and managed.

    Enjoy.

  7. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by Glargo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the idea, WSS. There are some definite gems there. Any advice on how to bring up the topic of going beyond cuddling? Better idea to bring it up in messages before or just 'go with the flow'.
    Seriously, why would you want to try this? 'Cuddling' is not code for fucking, it literally means just cuddling. I'll add to the chorus and tell you that it's a dumb idea. As silly as it seems to me 'professional cuddler' is a real, above-board occupation and I think it's VERY unlikely you're going to get anything other than what they advertise and it's a stupid idea to try. Just like with a professional massage therapist you'll be asked to leave or have the cops called on you if you cross those strict boundaries. You're complicating a hobby that is already more fucked up than I've ever seen it, especially in the PNW and Seattle, and you'd only be inviting unwanted attention to yourself. Maybe it's about the conquest for you, in that case I think you're just going to be met with disappointment or worse going this route.

    You also stand a good chance of getting black-balled from other legit services. I dated a fully legit massage therapist for a while and even though they aren't supposed to they have blacklists of clients who ask about happy endings or do other shit they aren't supposed to. These are shared across all types of professional services- acupuncturists, chiroquacks, reiki whackaloons, etc.

    Use your big head, man. The little one is a moron- ask me how I know.

  8. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Glargo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the idea, WSS. There are some definite gems there. Any advice on how to bring up the topic of going beyond cuddling? Better idea to bring it up in messages before or just 'go with the flow'.
    Be clear that the odds are low, so if you do something immediate and grabby you're likely to be shown the door and banned shortly thereafter. Or worse. I generally find that being generous is the start, followed by some very minimal and careful boundary exploration. It may take a second visit. Read the signals, and go slowly and carefully.

    Working UTR ladies isn't a skill everyone is capable of. It takes patience and finesse, which some aren't capable of. But it can deliver some amazing experiences if you're willing to invest.

    P.S. The advice given in the other response is a) why I didn't reply with specific ladies here or via PM and b) a great way to get arrested for assault.

  9. #4455

    Pineapplezlicez / Brinababy16 / Latinajd

    Any experience with these people? Am talking to them. Yet to meetup.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b733...0-30eadea5f13b - pineapplezlicez.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d5fa...0-8c8f4d144ca0 - Brinababy16.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad2ac...d-bdeea2f82d80 - Latinajd.

  10. #4454

    BoldandBlunt

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Sexual dynamo, she is definitely on the mature side, great body, likes her alcohol, more PSE than GFE, a bit business like, at least with me, she had a time limit of two hours and she paid attention to it. Does not host.
    Did you bb her? Cip?

  11. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    pull out your pecker and shove it in her face.
    If she screams and hits you with mace or a tazer, then you probably should have just went for a worker that advertises that they will have sex instead of throwing a bunch of money at a person who plainly says that they will not have sex.
    roflmmfao.

  12. #4452

    Melissa288 - online only, time waste

    Wants online only, no amount discussed. Her private pics are not her but close enough to fool you if you don't look too long. Reverse image search did not get results for her primary pics. I'll admit I got excited when I saw that rack.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2717f...6-e72e698e6c33

  13. #4451
    Quote Originally Posted by Glargo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the idea, WSS. There are some definite gems there. Any advice on how to bring up the topic of going beyond cuddling? Better idea to bring it up in messages before or just 'go with the flow'.
    Pull out your pecker and shove it in her face.

    If she gobbles, she's a pro and you're paying way too much for the service.

    If she screams and hits you with mace or a tazer, then you probably should have just went for a worker that advertises that they will have sex instead of throwing a bunch of money at a person who plainly says that they will not have sex.

    If your kink is to feel like Don Juan / Pepe LePew, then get a pro and tell them that's your kink and they'll play all the hard to get you want and then have sex.

  14. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    It's not about prepaying 'that much', it's about prepaying at all. NEVER pre-pay. Never send money electronically to a sb, hoor, or whatever. Pay for services in cash at the time of the rendering of those services. Anything else and you're being taken for a ride and fucking it up for the rest of us. As TnaP says, the more you guys send money for nothing the more numerous the scammers get.
    Seriously. Every time any of you get ghosted after pre-paying, sending gas money, etc just remember that you're a sucker and a simp. Maybe that will help remind you.

    "But it's only happened a few times. ".

    Getting ripped off once is too many times, sucka.

  15. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Prepaying that much, that often can only end in disappointment. Yeah, it was "only" $300, but the amount isn't the point -- when you guys allow this to happen, you invite more and more scammers into system. I don't think anyone should be prepaying and certainly not for three consecutive meetups that fell through.
    It's not about prepaying 'that much', it's about prepaying at all. NEVER pre-pay. Never send money electronically to a sb, hoor, or whatever. Pay for services in cash at the time of the rendering of those services. Anything else and you're being taken for a ride and fucking it up for the rest of us. As TnaP says, the more you guys send money for nothing the more numerous the scammers get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape