Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 24065
-
05-10-21 20:15 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 40Uncle
Hahahahaha, the name is LEO, short for Leonardo, like DiCaprio or DaVinci.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 19:29 #13024Regular Member

Posts: 21Can you provide a website?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 17:27 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 104Are you 100 percent sure about that? What is your source?
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 17:02 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 140Eros or slixa? Depends also if you want to see any porn stars.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:12 #13021Regular Member

Posts: 2Is there a website?
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 16:10 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 200Touring Girl
With the recent rumor about K Agency being pooed by uncle LOE, I start reaccessing the risk of other agency. Since agency with fixed and dedicated locations, they are inherently vulnerable for unwelcome visit by uncle LOE. In addition, agrncies are more likely to be targeted because they are organizational.
Now, I start thinking if it would be safer to visit touring girls, especially those have been reviewed in this forum. My source of touring girls has been very limited as I have been relying on switter and Twitter to see if the ones I followed are touring in NOVA. Does anyone know if there is a better place to find touring girls?
-
05-10-21 12:46 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 536Book A Latina Sofia
Saw her. She's accommodating and nice but the service feels scripted. She's speaks good English. The one thing I hate about this agency is that they advertise the ladies as being in their twenties but these ladies are clearly in their 30's and 40's which is not my cup of tea. She has a nice body for her age (I'm guessing she's in her thirties) with enhanced boobs. The BBBJ was okay but she kept wanting to move on to the main event, which I don't like because FS without a good lengthy BBBJ equates to a dull session for me. She did at one point take my hand, lick two of my fingers and told me to finger fuck her pussy during the BJ which was hot and the highlight of the session. She can also take a good long hard pounding in K9. I left after pop number one because I was generally not attracted to her (her age). YMMV.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:57 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 90Source?
How do you know that for sure? Were you there when it happened? Or do you have insider information from somebody connected with the agency?
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer
[View Original Post]
For those asking where to find the crime reports, just google "fairfax crime reports". It should be the first result to a gov website, click "Weekly Crime Data in Excel Format". It will take you to a download page. Click "On-Demand Weekly Crime Data" to download the spreadsheet.
Edit: Note that the weekly reports only go back 7 days, including today. Since the incident in question happened on Wednesday, May 5th, the report will no longer show it if you download it after Tuesday, May 11th. So if you want to see it, make sure you download it either today or tomorrow.
-
05-10-21 11:42 #13017Banned Member

Posts: 306Reports
Where can I find this? Does anyone know? I looked online but I couldn't find anything. Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post in the forum.
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:20 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 598Sofia at Book Latina
I noticed Sofia is back and has good reviews from a year ago. Anyone seen her since coming back? It would be nice to hear some recent feedback.
-
05-10-21 11:01 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 506Checked crime report
I couldn't find anything I did see a prostitution charge in Chantilly last week with drugs. Sad to see them go. But feel for them and any gentle mongers they got caught.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 10:51 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 281Do news reports usually appear shortly after the event or do they take some time? Because I thought it was the former. I, too, wasn't able to find anything, which was strange.
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 07:41 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 28Sad news for CVIP
Unfortunately, Samantha and Sinbi got an unwelcomed visitor Thursday afternoon. They got popped by Uncle LEO. I have been trying to find News reports on it, but have not been able to find anything.
Originally Posted by FreeThrow
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-10-21 07:40 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 108New to area references
Hello, all,
Moved up to the area recently. It seems agencies are the big hit on the boards for the better ladies and of course need I references. All my references are in Texas from two years ago LOL. Can any one recommend a few independents in the area to start my reference base up? Just trying to get a quicker jump on the game then seeing the ladies who won't provide a reference. You can send me a message or announce it here.
Thanks all.
-
05-10-21 00:30 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 46Looking at the Fairfax crime report spreadsheet, there was a suspicious event call on the 5th, practically the exact area CVIP is located. Maybe they are keeping a low profile or something happened. Hopefully they didn't get busted or anything.
Originally Posted by FreeThrow
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




