Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 157 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1355

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    They will find another reason. Maybe unnecessary use of force.
    Don't believe he'll be fired. How can you be fired when your training officer is on record stating that you acted as per your training? Definitely do agree with you regarding the murder charge- that was insane to begin with.

  2. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    That is not a fireable offense. Now, maybe they can get him to agree to retire, with retirement pay, but that's not the same as being fired.
    They will find another reason. Maybe unnecessary use of force.

  3. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Because it will be too dangerous for him to be on the force. I'm pretty sure he's going to beat the murder charge.
    That is not a fireable offense. Now, maybe they can get him to agree to retire, with retirement pay, but that's not the same as being fired.

  4. #1352

    Officer rolfe

    Officer Darren Wilson, from the mike Brown incident / Ferguson mo. Was investigated by every agency you could think of. His actions were deemed lawful reasonable and well with in policy yet he was forced to quit and go in hiding. Both him and the guy from Apd acted lawfully and according to their training. I am thrilled both officers went home safely. I am saddened he will no longer be a cop. Getting hired and trained to be a officer is not easy. I read recently 92% of people who applied for APD were screened out because they failed to return background check or failed to compete it. Not screened out for content, but because they were unable to fill out basic form. Between, drug history, credit history, driving history and tattoo policies the pool of candidates were limited. Add now to the environment everyone with a cellphone is a investigative reporter and everything you say or do can be twisted, who would want the job? 12 hour shifts, rotating days / nights. Mandatory overtime. Hostile customer base? No support of city. The Mayor making ridiculous statements not based in facts. No thank you.

  5. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    He acted according to his training, so I'm not sure on what basis he could be fired. After this incident occurred, they interviewed the head of the training academy that Rolfe and all APD cops go through on TV. This was just after Mayor dumb-Bottoms had fired Rolfe. He basically called out the Mayor and said what she did was wrong, and that Rolfe acted according to the way officers are trained to react, and that if the Mayor has a problem with that, then the training needs to be changed. Any decent Defense attorney can and will use that sound bite, and call that offical as a witness for the Defense to show that Rolfe acted as per his training. No way can he be fired for that. Brooks overpowered Rolfe and his partner (even gave his partner a concussion, I believe), took their weapon and fired it at them. Bottoms effectively gave him a paid vacation, although his life was ruined in the process.
    Because it will be too dangerous for him to be on the force. I'm pretty sure he's going to beat the murder charge.

  6. #1350

    How do you figure?

    He acted according to his training, so I'm not sure on what basis he could be fired. After this incident occurred, they interviewed the head of the training academy that Rolfe and all APD cops go through on TV. This was just after Mayor dumb-Bottoms had fired Rolfe. He basically called out the Mayor and said what she did was wrong, and that Rolfe acted according to the way officers are trained to react, and that if the Mayor has a problem with that, then the training needs to be changed. Any decent Defense attorney can and will use that sound bite, and call that offical as a witness for the Defense to show that Rolfe acted as per his training. No way can he be fired for that. Brooks overpowered Rolfe and his partner (even gave his partner a concussion, I believe), took their weapon and fired it at them. Bottoms effectively gave him a paid vacation, although his life was ruined in the process.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    He will probably be fired again, but under the process outlined by the union rules.

    I think the murder charge is a bunch of bullshit, but he's still going to be fired.

  7. #1349

    Kicked out of the Army

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    In the first link, the Japanese guy defrauded lots of women. Had a guy similar to that in my platoon in Korea in the late 90's. He had promised 5 different Korean women that he would marry them, targeting desperate, fugly women. They bought him gifts, gave him money, etc. I got his ass kicked out of the Army.

    I'm sure your angle is that women do this shit to guys all the time but it's wrong either way.
    I am curious as how and why this guy got kicked out of the Army. It was my experience that you had to work to get separated from the service. It get kicked out for an issue that was non-medical or mental but more criminal in nature your offense had to be serious. The Army always looked at you as a function warm body who can hold a rifle or do a job, and you belong to us. How did this guy go?

  8. #1348

    Demographics APD

    Atlanta P. D. 58% black. 37 % white.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atla...ice_Department#text=Male%3 A%2082%25,Caucasian%2 F%20 White%3 A%2037%25.

  9. #1347

    Danger

    Who are we to judge imminent danger, if I had a weapon pointed at me that had the potential to seriously harm or kill me I think I'd feel like I was in imminent danger. I wouldn't want the responsibility of being a police officer, but unless they can prove the officer did not truly believe his life was in danger (and their is no way to prove that) then they have to accept that is how he felt and rule accordingly.

  10. #1346

    Monday Morning Quaterbacking??

    That is like when one of my soldiers was bitten by a snake and went to the nearest emergency room and the Army did not want to pay saying the snake was not poisonous. My response was, he did not ask the snake! The cop had a split second decision where the violent perp fighting him pointed a firearm at the cop and fired. END OF DISCUSSION!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, but I saw a video where a former police chief viewed the video and said the cop's life wasn't considered to be in imminent danger, so I'm guessing that's the angle that the prosecutor will use. I'm curious to watch the trial to see how it pans out. Certainly not a fan of Brooks as he was a piece of shit, but I also don't believe in allowing cops to go overboard either.

    As an aside, I'm glad that the Atlanta mayor is on her way out. She seemed way too pro Black (racially biased) and harbored a general hatred of white cops. I don't know the demographic makeup of APD officers, but guessing that the majority are white and they probably despised her. Anyone know?

  11. #1345

    Taser

    Brooks was intoxicated, combative and armed. He clearly got what he deserved. It will be impossible for any prosecutor to convince that his actions were unreasonable let alone unlawful. The officer rightfully and reasonably feared for his life.

  12. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    Taser's only considered lethal if it's not the cop firing it.
    Well fuck. End of that argument.

  13. #1343
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Rayshard Brooks Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    He fired a weapon at the officer. It was justified.
    Interesting, but I saw a video where a former police chief viewed the video and said the cop's life wasn't considered to be in imminent danger, so I'm guessing that's the angle that the prosecutor will use. I'm curious to watch the trial to see how it pans out. Certainly not a fan of Brooks as he was a piece of shit, but I also don't believe in allowing cops to go overboard either.

    As an aside, I'm glad that the Atlanta mayor is on her way out. She seemed way too pro Black (racially biased) and harbored a general hatred of white cops. I don't know the demographic makeup of APD officers, but guessing that the majority are white and they probably despised her. Anyone know?

  14. #1342

    Really? By who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vx333  [View Original Post]
    Taser's only considered lethal if it's not the cop firing it.
    Uh, you might want to check with ex-Fulton D. A. Paul Howard about that. To him Taser's were lethal ONLY when the cop was firing it. He certainly didn't consider it lethal when the child beater scumbag Rashard Brooks grabbed it from the cop and fired it at him.

  15. #1341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    By the same the, no less.
    Taser's only considered lethal if it's not the cop firing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape