Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 10388
-
05-10-21 14:26 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 2938She told me 600 or no date.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 13:35 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 472She wants big bucks to play with those big titties, when her and I talked she also didn't allow BB, and couldn't host, she told me what she wanted and I said that was too much for me and she wouldn't even go lower, I just said that was a bit more than I had spent in the past and her response was well I have no problem having guys spend money on me.
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni
[View Original Post]
If you have at least $$ then go for it, if I had that type of money to throw around I probably would at least a time or two, but know girls like that the older they get the bigger they get and not in a good way.
-
05-10-21 13:17 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 1209This is the content I come to this site for. Found her in a search yesterday and had sent her a note. She hadn't responded yet but because of this report I proactively blocked her. Thanks for saving some of my time.
Originally Posted by LamontJohn81
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 13:04 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 534Babygirlll420
The link you posted was to your inbox. Here's the correct link to her profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/c440b...1-f6b36e35b525.
Originally Posted by LamontJohn81
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 01:00 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 18Babygirlll420
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-00e5cb22a266
Picture seller. Got mad that I didn't want to pay an allowance for pictures. I told her that's what * is for. She didn't like that LOL.
-
05-09-21 21:22 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 217I posted about that one. Want's 300 for a meet and greet. Will only consider sex for 800+ Bad attitude and managed.
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
05-09-21 16:00 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 1209Seriously, why would you want to try this? 'Cuddling' is not code for fucking, it literally means just cuddling. I'll add to the chorus and tell you that it's a dumb idea. As silly as it seems to me 'professional cuddler' is a real, above-board occupation and I think it's VERY unlikely you're going to get anything other than what they advertise and it's a stupid idea to try. Just like with a professional massage therapist you'll be asked to leave or have the cops called on you if you cross those strict boundaries. You're complicating a hobby that is already more fucked up than I've ever seen it, especially in the PNW and Seattle, and you'd only be inviting unwanted attention to yourself. Maybe it's about the conquest for you, in that case I think you're just going to be met with disappointment or worse going this route.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
You also stand a good chance of getting black-balled from other legit services. I dated a fully legit massage therapist for a while and even though they aren't supposed to they have blacklists of clients who ask about happy endings or do other shit they aren't supposed to. These are shared across all types of professional services- acupuncturists, chiroquacks, reiki whackaloons, etc.
Use your big head, man. The little one is a moron- ask me how I know.
-
05-09-21 12:21 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 323Be clear that the odds are low, so if you do something immediate and grabby you're likely to be shown the door and banned shortly thereafter. Or worse. I generally find that being generous is the start, followed by some very minimal and careful boundary exploration. It may take a second visit. Read the signals, and go slowly and carefully.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
Working UTR ladies isn't a skill everyone is capable of. It takes patience and finesse, which some aren't capable of. But it can deliver some amazing experiences if you're willing to invest.
P.S. The advice given in the other response is a) why I didn't reply with specific ladies here or via PM and b) a great way to get arrested for assault.
-
05-08-21 17:32 #4455Regular Member

Posts: 7Pineapplezlicez / Brinababy16 / Latinajd
Any experience with these people? Am talking to them. Yet to meetup.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4b733...0-30eadea5f13b - pineapplezlicez.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d5fa...0-8c8f4d144ca0 - Brinababy16.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad2ac...d-bdeea2f82d80 - Latinajd.
-
05-08-21 16:29 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 1209BoldandBlunt
Did you bb her? Cip?
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 16:27 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 1209roflmmfao.
Originally Posted by anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 14:20 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 1209Melissa288 - online only, time waste
Wants online only, no amount discussed. Her private pics are not her but close enough to fool you if you don't look too long. Reverse image search did not get results for her primary pics. I'll admit I got excited when I saw that rack.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2717f...6-e72e698e6c33
-
05-08-21 13:21 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 217Pull out your pecker and shove it in her face.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
If she gobbles, she's a pro and you're paying way too much for the service.
If she screams and hits you with mace or a tazer, then you probably should have just went for a worker that advertises that they will have sex instead of throwing a bunch of money at a person who plainly says that they will not have sex.
If your kink is to feel like Don Juan / Pepe LePew, then get a pro and tell them that's your kink and they'll play all the hard to get you want and then have sex.
-
05-08-21 13:07 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 217Seriously. Every time any of you get ghosted after pre-paying, sending gas money, etc just remember that you're a sucker and a simp. Maybe that will help remind you.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
"But it's only happened a few times. ".
Getting ripped off once is too many times, sucka.
-
05-08-21 00:20 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 1209It's not about prepaying 'that much', it's about prepaying at all. NEVER pre-pay. Never send money electronically to a sb, hoor, or whatever. Pay for services in cash at the time of the rendering of those services. Anything else and you're being taken for a ride and fucking it up for the rest of us. As TnaP says, the more you guys send money for nothing the more numerous the scammers get.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




