Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24110

    Lilly looks pretty enough to give Kelly a run for

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Cleared it out. Another thing about Lilly: I was babbling to Maggie about going to spas on Chicago Avenue (I'm lucky if she understands a tenth of what I say) and she perked up and mentioned that Lilly used to work on Chicago Avenue. She didn't know the exact place, but all the Thai girls I've known from Grand and Chicago Avenues did BBBJ and FS (Emily confirmed the other day), so she's probably got some potential.
    her money in the pretty girl contest at S&L, which means if there are the 3 of them to choose from, Kelly, Lilly and Maggie, Maggie finishes in 5th place in that contest.

  2. #24109

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Cleared it out. Another thing about Lilly: I was babbling to Maggie about going to spas on Chicago Avenue (I'm lucky if she understands a tenth of what I say) and she perked up and mentioned that Lilly used to work on Chicago Avenue. She didn't know the exact place, but all the Thai girls I've known from Grand and Chicago Avenues did BBBJ and FS (Emily confirmed the other day), so she's probably got some potential.

  3. #24108

    Bella CML

    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge for FS with Bella?
    Saw Bella recently, 60 minutes 2 pops, all in 380. Greek was on the menu for +2 Ben's.

    She was funny and definitely wanted to make sure I enjoyed my time after we broke the ice.

    Overall, she's a little more round than I'm about, but her service was fun, great doggy and CBJ. BBBJ on the menu for return guests.

  4. #24107
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    No doubt. That's funny.

  5. #24106

    See previous

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the reports on SXL. Didn't know rimming was on the table at that place. What does maggie look like?
    Pauford's post I originally quoted below is accurate. Like a plain old granny. Good attitude though.

  6. #24105

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella at CLM for the one hour massage body rub $220.

    She is fantastic. Young. Cute. Easy conversation. Offers upgrades if there is a connection. I opted for the FS option and loved it. I need to get back to Chicago again. She made me feel young again. Very verbal.

    G2.
    What was the upcharge for FS with Bella?

  7. #24104
    Thanks for all the reports on SXL. Didn't know rimming was on the table at that place. What does maggie look like?

  8. #24103

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get Kelly to swallow while I was coming and she wound up choking on it, but she tries to steer you to porn-style jacking on her tongue. Juju worries about getting cum in her hair, so it's basically suck and spit with her. Maggie agreed to CIM today after BBBJ and a little rimming, but I couldn't hold back while I was fucking her sideways. More time for massage, I guess. I've given her a facial in the past.

    Anyhow, Lilly is a young Thai girl that works from Monday through Thursday. Maggie didn't volunteer any information on the level of service that one might expect. Seems like young slim Nancy still works there. But I couldn't get a schedule.
    Your inbox is full.

  9. #24102

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get Kelly to swallow while I was coming and she wound up choking on it, but she tries to steer you to porn-style jacking on her tongue. Juju worries about getting cum in her hair, so it's basically suck and spit with her. Maggie agreed to CIM today after BBBJ and a little rimming, but I couldn't hold back while I was fucking her sideways. More time for massage, I guess. I've given her a facial in the past.

    Anyhow, Lilly is a young Thai girl that works from Monday through Thursday. Maggie didn't volunteer any information on the level of service that one might expect. Seems like young slim Nancy still works there. But I couldn't get a schedule.
    Thanks. I did some searching and it doesn't appear that anywhere else does a CIM. Amazing considering how large the city is. Maybe I can try Kelly.

  10. #24101

    Cim

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Does Juju swallow or is she just CIM?
    I tried to get Kelly to swallow while I was coming and she wound up choking on it, but she tries to steer you to porn-style jacking on her tongue. Juju worries about getting cum in her hair, so it's basically suck and spit with her. Maggie agreed to CIM today after BBBJ and a little rimming, but I couldn't hold back while I was fucking her sideways. More time for massage, I guess. I've given her a facial in the past.

    Anyhow, Lilly is a young Thai girl that works from Monday through Thursday. Maggie didn't volunteer any information on the level of service that one might expect. Seems like young slim Nancy still works there. But I couldn't get a schedule.

  11. #24100
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Bella at CLM.

    Saw Bella at CLM for the one hour massage body rub $220.

    She is fantastic. Young. Cute. Easy conversation. Offers upgrades if there is a connection. I opted for the FS option and loved it. I need to get back to Chicago again. She made me feel young again. Very verbal.

    G2.

  12. #24099
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Clm

    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the dumb question but where is CLM?
    It's ChicagoLandMassage. They have at least three locations and rotate the girls between locations. $160 hhr. $220 hr. Upgrades may be available depending on girl.

    They advertise on RubRatings.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139540

    And they have a website with girls scheduled for the week.

    www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com

    Hope that helps.

    Gene.

  13. #24098
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try K Massage Spa in evanston? Looks like an AMP.
    Look in the Skokie forums. There are a couple of reviews on it.

  14. #24097

    K Massage SPa

    Anyone try K Massage Spa in evanston? Looks like an AMP.

  15. #24096

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Lucy at Ruby Spa. She's your gal if you like it rough and ready with jackhammer deep throat and all that. There was a Thai girl who worked one day a week and another Chinese girl named Nancy who gave me L1 with a little peek-a-boo of her flat chest.
    Does Juju swallow or is she just CIM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape