Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 39995
-
05-10-21 09:11 #24110Senior Member

Posts: 218Lilly looks pretty enough to give Kelly a run for
her money in the pretty girl contest at S&L, which means if there are the 3 of them to choose from, Kelly, Lilly and Maggie, Maggie finishes in 5th place in that contest.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 06:03 #24109Senior Member

Posts: 989Lilly
Cleared it out. Another thing about Lilly: I was babbling to Maggie about going to spas on Chicago Avenue (I'm lucky if she understands a tenth of what I say) and she perked up and mentioned that Lilly used to work on Chicago Avenue. She didn't know the exact place, but all the Thai girls I've known from Grand and Chicago Avenues did BBBJ and FS (Emily confirmed the other day), so she's probably got some potential.
Originally Posted by TexasTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 00:05 #24108Senior Member

Posts: 151Bella CML
Saw Bella recently, 60 minutes 2 pops, all in 380. Greek was on the menu for +2 Ben's.
Originally Posted by XgmMe1423
[View Original Post]
She was funny and definitely wanted to make sure I enjoyed my time after we broke the ice.
Overall, she's a little more round than I'm about, but her service was fun, great doggy and CBJ. BBBJ on the menu for return guests.
-
05-09-21 23:50 #24107Senior Member

Posts: 1136No doubt. That's funny.
Originally Posted by TexasTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 23:31 #24106Senior Member

Posts: 200See previous
Pauford's post I originally quoted below is accurate. Like a plain old granny. Good attitude though.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 21:30 #24105Senior Member

Posts: 92Bella
What was the upcharge for FS with Bella?
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:06 #24104Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for all the reports on SXL. Didn't know rimming was on the table at that place. What does maggie look like?
-
05-09-21 18:59 #24103Regular Member

Posts: 13Pm
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:54 #24102Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks
Thanks. I did some searching and it doesn't appear that anywhere else does a CIM. Amazing considering how large the city is. Maybe I can try Kelly.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:41 #24101Senior Member

Posts: 989Cim
I tried to get Kelly to swallow while I was coming and she wound up choking on it, but she tries to steer you to porn-style jacking on her tongue. Juju worries about getting cum in her hair, so it's basically suck and spit with her. Maggie agreed to CIM today after BBBJ and a little rimming, but I couldn't hold back while I was fucking her sideways. More time for massage, I guess. I've given her a facial in the past.
Originally Posted by TexasTraveler
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, Lilly is a young Thai girl that works from Monday through Thursday. Maggie didn't volunteer any information on the level of service that one might expect. Seems like young slim Nancy still works there. But I couldn't get a schedule.
-
05-09-21 15:02 #24100Banned Member

Posts: 1086Bella at CLM.
Saw Bella at CLM for the one hour massage body rub $220.
She is fantastic. Young. Cute. Easy conversation. Offers upgrades if there is a connection. I opted for the FS option and loved it. I need to get back to Chicago again. She made me feel young again. Very verbal.
G2.
-
05-09-21 14:58 #24099Banned Member

Posts: 1086Clm
It's ChicagoLandMassage. They have at least three locations and rotate the girls between locations. $160 hhr. $220 hr. Upgrades may be available depending on girl.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
They advertise on RubRatings.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/139540
And they have a website with girls scheduled for the week.
www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Hope that helps.
Gene.
-
05-09-21 13:00 #24098Senior Member

Posts: 626Look in the Skokie forums. There are a couple of reviews on it.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 12:56 #24097Senior Member

Posts: 168K Massage SPa
Anyone try K Massage Spa in evanston? Looks like an AMP.
-
05-09-21 09:50 #24096Regular Member

Posts: 13Sxl
Does Juju swallow or is she just CIM?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





