Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 25731
-
05-10-21 01:06 #12006Banned Member

Posts: 105Olive
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/olive65-...-dayton-936796
Anyone have experience with olive?
-
05-10-21 00:55 #12005Regular Member

Posts: 7I went back to STG and did a search on her "name" and I found 13 posts between April 26th and May 5th, should I attempt to reach out to her again? Maybe she'll have a change of heart and agree to follow through. Any suggestions??
.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 23:22 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 141There is a search function, at right top. Many reports on her.
Originally Posted by Mattgaetzlol
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 22:16 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 166I am curious too. Nothing, except one ad on STG.
Originally Posted by OldGuy75
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 20:39 #12002Regular Member

Posts: 8Any experiences
Have a meeting set up for Saturday with RUGGIEZ. Is she legit? Any experiences?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ruggiez-...-dayton-901948
-
05-09-21 20:33 #12001Senior Member

Posts: 41The ads gone. Was she cute? How much was the damage in the wallet?
-
05-09-21 20:32 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 188Kelly
Do any of you Dayton mongers know anything about this older woman??
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/704447884870
Thanks Oldguy75.
-
05-09-21 19:55 #11999Regular Member

Posts: 37Deleted ad
That's fine and all except the link you provided: she deleted the ad so we have no pictures, no name, no contact info, etc. Do you happen to have a photo and possibly a number to share? Or can you find another ad that is still available?
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:44 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 717Link is dead. Mind let us know who you have met. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 11:16 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 48Thick Brunette
Had a outcall what her, l been trying for couple week, glad I finally did. Start with BBBJ looking at her pretty face while doing it, than we changed to 69, than finished with doggy action.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/858789105166
-
05-09-21 11:14 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 48Thick Brunette
Had a outcall what her, l been trying for couple week, glad I finally did. Start with BBBJ looking at her pretty face while doing it, than we changed to 69, than finished with doggy action.
-
05-09-21 10:30 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 334One way to always get a response
Gentlemen, I have GOT to share my system with you, it has been working awesome.
I've been collecting numbers all along and putting them in my contacts. You can use a man's name (eg, Tipp instead of Tiffany), whatever you want, the key is to put a word in each contact, like "NASCAR"/ a passion / hobby, so you can find them all in a search later. I've seen two dozen massage therapists off of Groupon, so I use that term; this way, I can use the girls' names. You could put "work", "admin", or any word from work that would explain why you have women's numbers in your contacts.
I also tier each girl. For me, I see any ad I like as either being tier 1, 2, or 3. You could have a different word for each tier, I. E. , "admin" for top tier, "payroll" for 2nd tier, etc. I just add a 1, 2, or 3 after "massage therapist", so you can also use "work1" or "NASCAR2".
I never text them from my cell phone. A few hours before I want to meet up, I download my texting app, TextNow, and put my phone on vibrate (the TextNow notification is unique & I don't want it going off). I allow the app to access my Contacts, but not to make / receive phone calls or to record audio -- I only allow it to do those two once I'm on my way to a provider. Several girls like to call us, and / or I may need to call them.
I create a new text, select Contacts, search on my tier 1 word (I. E. , "admin" or "massage therapist 1" check every box for every tier 1 girl, Continue, click to Create __ separate conversations, and text them all the same message at the same time.
If no one responds within 30 min, I do the same thing and text my Tier 2 girls. And then Tier 3 if necessary. If I'm in a hurry, I'll text multiple tiers at the same time.
I'm really picky on face and decently selective on body, but I do have 30 Tier 1 numbers & 24 Tier 2 numbers, and I ALWAYS hear back from someone. I've only had to go to my 12 Tier 3 girls once, and even then a Tier 1 gal responded right after I did. That's another beauty of my system, a Tier 1 girl will respond 2 hours later while I'm still texting with a Tier 2 or 3 gal.
After we meet up, I uninstall the texting app so no more text messages will come in. Once I'm ready to text girls again,. I go back to step 1, download the app, wash, rinse, and repeat. And the best part is, at least one girl ALWAYS responds, sometimes 2, 3, or 4, and it only takes me 90 seconds to text all of them.
-
05-09-21 10:13 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 2231JODI'S friend
Any update on JODI'S friend? Pics, reviews, reliability? Thanks.
-
05-09-21 09:35 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 827I know Her.
She has been around for sometime. Typically up on and. Main. Lived on Parkwood then Hillcrest. I don't remember her going by that name. She is a spinner, she has no chest if that's what you are looking for. If you want an enthusiastic dream, she will be just fine. Her hair was dyed a dark red. She is great and really enjoys what she does. But, she is on meds and you have to catch her at the right time. Remember what Forest Gump said.
Originally Posted by Jagsno1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 00:50 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 27I see quite a few selfies in there but the way I see it, if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. Its better to be safe than sorry I say.
Originally Posted by CatFever
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





