Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,206 to 17,220 of 30797
-
05-09-21 10:01 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 1710I can second this review. Clean, super sweet, amazing fit little bod. I don't know what it is, but again endless 69. Couldn't pull her off my dick and I'm not complaining! Fun time. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 07:47 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 268Princess Brazilian Adult Search
Decided to TOFTT which I have to admit hasn't always worked out so well. I rarely use Adult search because the ads get outdated and they leave them up and there are obviously fake ads like all the rest I guess. Called the ad in the link below and they responded right away that it was the girl in the pics, $160/300 in a nice hotel and GFE / BBBJ. Girl in the pics-riiiiiiiiiiight Hit the road and got to the hotel and they got me right up with no waiting. Open the door and WTF. It's the actual girl in the pics. LOL. Same tattoo. And body. Here's the crazy part. She speaks perfect English. No demons, no issues and super sweet and cute. She can actually carry on a conversation. This area has sucked for awhile but I still think there are some gems out there. BTW, this girl is new to the hobby so take it easy on her. They said GFE but she said no kissing. Took the half.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2344297
-
05-09-21 06:47 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this one
-
05-09-21 01:17 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 74Redhead
Sup dude, I actually reviewed her not too long ago. Overall a meh experience. Has a huge ass pimple like the size of a fist big behind her back and a bunch of rough skin and bandages. Not much in the ass or boob department and place is sketchy with LEO. Wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 00:49 #13588Banned Member

Posts: 36Aubrey
As reported by others, nice dream. Made my intentions to visit via text with no BS. Got a reply, location. I arrived. Very nice lady. Jugga Juggas! Chatted about the Scorpion tat! LOL I said "Merry Christmas" in Hawaiian and she giggled. As to say. "tight" is an understatement. I will arrive next time with some bacon grease on the next visit. OMG! Like wow. She played nice. Didn't rush. Head game wasn't amazing but the effort was definitely there. A+ for effort. I chose the 30 min period but think I will go longer next time and see how many ways I can toss her around the bed!
-
05-08-21 23:36 #13587Regular Member

Posts: 17Puerto Rican Bombshell
Hi Guys.
Has anyone had any experience with her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/663825098181
-
05-08-21 20:12 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 578Ginger
I've heard ginger is good WHEN she replies. She's kind of like Alexxa, not very responsive. Probably due to dozens of calls, contacts a day.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 19:41 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 62Current contact?
Is it the same number for rdu location? Tried reaching out to ginger multiple times and crickets.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 10:16 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 227Xbks
Dream of Celena from BKS yesterday went just about the way it should have. An hour of bliss, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG all in menu. She's hot tiny spinner with great assets, definitely recommend her. Very safe location and setup was a breeze.
-
05-08-21 01:16 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 475Finally definitely will report back.
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 23:22 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 578Molly
Oh I remember Molly. She was solid. What was that 4-5 years ago?? Something like that?
Originally Posted by GreyTire
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 23:10 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 129True Redhead Experience
Got a weakness for redheads and this one is calling out to me despite the absurd 1/2 hr rate.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/602088938868
Anyone take the plunge?
-
05-07-21 17:46 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 52Molly Daniels used to visit and run a blog.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
I googled her and had a hard time figuring out if that was her. I haven't been able to get in touch with her but reviews look good.
-
05-07-21 15:13 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 302Aubrey back
Haven't seen her personally but was well reviewed when she was here 2 months ago. Just saw her post on EA. Looks like she's back in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/62024321/
Can search the forum for Aubrey to check her reviews.
-
05-07-21 15:05 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 139Asian
Check out post number 13546.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
She's here for a couple weeks.
Little curvy, shaven, clean, demon free and very nice tits.










Reply With Quote




