Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 19596
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecoffee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?
    I want to be careful not to rumormonger here, but wasn't this the site of a sting a few years back? I could be 100% wrong, but when I saw the location I had a thought pop up.

  2. #6365

    Any of those will get the job done

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDude0  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been since before covid, so what's the best place to get a table shower and a half decent massage? ET, VIP, Evergreen, somewhere else?
    Any of those are decent.

    ET and VIP have more discreet parking.

    Evergreen has, on the average, younger and more attractive ladies.

    At ET and VIP the ladies have fewer boundaries.

    The table shower at VIP is larger and better for body slides. It can be kind of stiff and uncomfortable, though. (The table showers at Royal and Golden are also better for showering with your attendant).

  3. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovecoffee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?
    I wanted to try this one but I haven't been able to get to it yet.

    Looks to be a house though.

  4. #6363
    Haven't been since before covid, so what's the best place to get a table shower and a half decent massage? ET, VIP, Evergreen, somewhere else?

  5. #6362

    New AMP in redmond on avondale

    Anyone TYFTT at the new place on avondale in redmond?

  6. #6361

    Re: Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYolomi  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Yami at eternity thanks to everyone's posts. She was great. But she didn't seem to have a playful attitude or talk much, maybe she was having a bad day?

    Also, she was wearing the most anti UTC clothes I've ever seen. Is she strictly OTC? If she allows UTC, she would definitely become a fast favorite.
    She doesn't appear to want UTC. I remember years ago she wore sundresses with bare legs, but you're right, these days she's got some pretty secure "armor" in place. Also she doesn't appear to go beyond a HJ, even if you've seen her repeated times.

  7. #6360

    Lomi spa

    I see her before Lisa work here. She is do good job.

  8. #6359

    Yami

    Recently saw Yami at eternity thanks to everyone's posts. She was great. But she didn't seem to have a playful attitude or talk much, maybe she was having a bad day?

    Also, she was wearing the most anti UTC clothes I've ever seen. Is she strictly OTC? If she allows UTC, she would definitely become a fast favorite.

  9. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBenz  [View Original Post]
    Lomi spa This place is my favorite, sexy.
    Lisa still there?

  10. #6357

    Lomi spa

    Lomi spa This place is my favorite, sexy.

  11. #6356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Newbie possibly

    Might be moving to Bremerton but interested in all things Seattle. Could you help me out with this T and A site?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about AMPs not my scene but plenty of lovely Asian ladies working out of apts, but you would need to be mobile. Have you been on T and A yet? That's where most of the local ladies post.

  12. #6355

    Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Yami that was in north Kirkland in the weird little spot by a NAPA that used to be a haircut place. I met her there a few times and she was awesome. Very much a hot Asian MILF and very DTF. She just disappeared one day as the ladies do.
    Somehow I don't think so, because I always picture a MILF as 40+ and I think she's in her 30'x, and she's never been more than HJ as far as I know.

  13. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Could be. This Yami has been working in the area at various places over the years. Before Eternity, I saw her at Ocean Spa (Greenwood) and Aroma Valley Spa (Crown Hill, now "Good Massage").
    Interesting; the rubmaps reviews are from a long time ago and mostly non-erotic. Even with Yami.

    I will definitely give it a try to see.

    The Yami at the other location was very restrained, but on the 3rd visit delivered DATY, CBJ and CFS. So I expect it's not the same person.

  14. #6353

    Re: Yami

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Yami that was in north Kirkland in the weird little spot by a NAPA that used to be a haircut place. I met her there a few times and she was awesome. Very much a hot Asian MILF and very DTF. She just disappeared one day as the ladies do.
    Could be. This Yami has been working in the area at various places over the years. Before Eternity, I saw her at Ocean Spa (Greenwood) and Aroma Valley Spa (Crown Hill, now "Good Massage").

  15. #6352

    Long life health spa

    Has anyone tried out this new place Long Life Health Spa in Redmond?

    FYI, stopped by King's in Lynnwood for the first time Friday. Can't say I was impressed with older age, and new to the business provider, compared to other places on the same street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape