Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 492 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3850

    Possible Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/953310228373

    150/200 rates.
    I did see a couple review posts from January but the linked ads are gone. Links use babygirl in the url. Same?
    I could be mistaken but I believe this one requires a deposit. Also just from looking at those super filtered photos I will wager.

    1) She barely resembles her photos and 2) She's a big Bertha as in cow-like. Super heavy make up to cover the pic marks and sort of SheMale-like. Idk but I wouldn't risk it. I hate to say it but it's getting worse and harder to find an actual provider. Sign of the times I suppose. If I'm incorrect then I apologize.

    Peace.

  2. #3849

    Another Degenerate Junkie

    This one could be hazardous to your health. Read between the lines. Covered in tattoos most likely covering up something else.

    Also with the photo shopped twinkle star pics that don't resemble what you'll see when she opens the door. Just another junkie turning tricks to support her habit. She's been around awhile. Don't think she gets much action except from her dealer. Again some guys may have a decent experience so YMMV but you're taking a big risk for little reward.

    Peace.

  3. #3848

    Absolutely Horrendous

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    Posted previously about this one a couple weeks ago. She real and she's absolutely horrendous. Seriously. It's her in photos but she's huge. Photos are super old. What else is new? High as a kite when I saw her at a crappy notel on Rt. 5. Think she has a pimp. Would not get undressed and when she took off her top she had scabs all over her droopy boobs. Total boner killer. Took my money sucked me for about 3 minutes and then told me I was out of time. I was in the room for 10 minutes maybe and she was stalling talking crap and when I pushed for action to happen she bamboozled me. Total rip off. You will be disappointed. I'd bet on it. Just trying to save you some money and aggravation as I TOFTT.

    Peace.

  4. #3847

    Questionable Possible Scam

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/761313247585

    Had a conversation with this chick and was curious if anyone has met her or partaken. Says in ad that she does not require a deposit then when discussing meeting up she springs on me that she requires a $40 deposit to meet at Dunkin. I did not follow thru but figure it's similar to seeking arrangement where the girl wants to be paid just to talk to you. I am tempted to take one for the team but I also hate wasting time and then cash for some unknown broad who could possibly be just scamming dudes out of 40 over and over again. Any one have any information or can confirm she is legit or not please pm me or post. Much obliged.

    Peace.

  5. #3846

  6. #3845

  7. #3844

    Anything on her?


  8. #3843

    Babygirl

    Anyone see her yet?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/953310228373

    150/200 rates.
    I did see a couple review posts from January but the linked ads are gone. Links use babygirl in the url. Same?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A831102-B6C1-4CFD-A8C9-AF3570FBF442.jpg‎  

  9. #3842

    Kayla fake

    Contacted this one. Quick reply. $50 up charge for bare. Said she was on Page Blvd in Springfield. I see this same ad in Worcester. I'm guessing fake, unless someone has seen her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....7/561055350494
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjgxNTIzN2NhMDg3YTUwY2E5YzkxNGI0M2VhMjhkZWFhNDg1Ng.jpg‎   MjM2Njg5NWMyYWY1MjMxMjJiZTBiY2E3ZGM2YWI0OGI5YzIzNA.jpg‎  

  10. #3841
    A Notorious hard no.

  11. #3840

  12. #3839

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but texted and talked today 200 hr everything covered told her no thanks.
    I hit her up on 2 of my lines at the same time. She started at 200 and eventually got her down to 100 for a half. Everything covered. No mouth but everything else is wide open. I'd say we'll below 100 pounds. I hit it hard and she didn't complain much. Bad breath. Flabby stomach. But willing and eager to please. 3rd floor bedroom. Dirty and unorganized. I might repeat. Not a bad time but not my body type. 100% has demons but I didn't get any negatives from it. I told her she needs to adjust prices to stay busier and she agreed. She says she needs to pay for her huge house, I don't think the money is going there. House appeared empty besides her. She's been featured on a local blog for her ways.

  13. #3838

    Some ct. Info?

    Going to be down around the airport this week. Anyone got a recommendation for a good provider down that way.

    Thanks.

  14. #3837

    Lala in Ware

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but texted and talked today 200 hr everything covered told her no thanks.
    Same here. Not a long drive but for Ware I'd expect a lower price.

  15. #3836

    Lala Ware

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/421179414713

    Anyone seen her? Been posting about 2 weeks.
    Haven't seen her but texted and talked today 200 hr everything covered told her no thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape