Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 10406
-
05-08-21 14:20 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 1209Melissa288 - online only, time waste
Wants online only, no amount discussed. Her private pics are not her but close enough to fool you if you don't look too long. Reverse image search did not get results for her primary pics. I'll admit I got excited when I saw that rack.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2717f...6-e72e698e6c33
-
05-08-21 13:21 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 217Pull out your pecker and shove it in her face.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
If she gobbles, she's a pro and you're paying way too much for the service.
If she screams and hits you with mace or a tazer, then you probably should have just went for a worker that advertises that they will have sex instead of throwing a bunch of money at a person who plainly says that they will not have sex.
If your kink is to feel like Don Juan / Pepe LePew, then get a pro and tell them that's your kink and they'll play all the hard to get you want and then have sex.
-
05-08-21 13:07 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 217Seriously. Every time any of you get ghosted after pre-paying, sending gas money, etc just remember that you're a sucker and a simp. Maybe that will help remind you.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
"But it's only happened a few times. ".
Getting ripped off once is too many times, sucka.
-
05-08-21 00:20 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 1209It's not about prepaying 'that much', it's about prepaying at all. NEVER pre-pay. Never send money electronically to a sb, hoor, or whatever. Pay for services in cash at the time of the rendering of those services. Anything else and you're being taken for a ride and fucking it up for the rest of us. As TnaP says, the more you guys send money for nothing the more numerous the scammers get.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 20:36 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 500I was talking to her but I remember she wanted 5 $$ I believe. Is that what you're paying? IMO, not worth it so naaa. She's hot though and big titties for sure.
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 20:15 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 503BoldandBlunt
She is legit. Sexual dynamo, she is definitely on the mature side, great body, likes her alcohol, more PSE than GFE, a bit business like, at least with me, she had a time limit of two hours and she paid attention to it. Does not host.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 16:30 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 217No lie. Becuase of suckers it's made filtering more time consuming.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:08 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 49BoldandBlunt
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e6d4...b-b70720035418
Anyone seen here?
-
05-07-21 12:50 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 184Not to rub it in but.
Prepaying that much, that often can only end in disappointment. Yeah, it was "only" $300, but the amount isn't the point -- when you guys allow this to happen, you invite more and more scammers into system. I don't think anyone should be prepaying and certainly not for three consecutive meetups that fell through.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 02:52 #4457Senior Member

Posts: 135CynthiaaGolddd
It has all the hallmarks of being an obvious fake. You've got to learn how to tell the difference between real and fake, or you'll become the "fool" in the old saying about a fool and his money.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
No offense.
-
05-07-21 02:14 #4456Senior Member

Posts: 49Fuck
Fuck. I've been talking to her.
Originally Posted by WoodRow71
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 21:38 #4455Regular Member

Posts: 7She got some titties on her, I'm hitting her up.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 19:39 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 188Grace from SA??
Can anyone PM me an email or phone number for Grace from SA? https://www.seeking.com/member/2b331...c-e77eec66433a.
I let my subscription lapse and can no longer read messages. I think I want to give her a try but need to message her.
Would love any reports if anyone has spent time with her.
Thanks.
-
05-06-21 17:36 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 544I haven't done the cuddle site, but from other experiences, you'd want to "go with the flow", try to create a connection, and let things happen. Unless they're a pro, they'll likely shut you down if you lead with your prime intentions.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 13:43 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 217Shit. For 1 k an hour I'd cuddle with a simp.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





