Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,371 to 20,385 of 41287
-
05-07-21 06:01 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 414Fixed. He had to many spaces in between in the different parts of the link. Like it was copied and pasted in parts LOL.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/301460749613
-
05-07-21 04:02 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 79Gaby Brazil Eros
I saw Gaby from Eros yesterday. 600 hr. She is not the woman in the pictures. Needless to say I left early.
-
05-07-21 01:19 #20915Regular Member

Posts: 18Is this TGTBT?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/321333201627
Responded quick and send some pictures to confirm it's just looks TGTBT any info is appreciated.
-
05-07-21 01:03 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 123Thought I saw and add on erotic monkey.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 20:47 #20913Regular Member

Posts: 19She's still active LOL
Jess has been still active for quite a while now, but has been only seeing folks she's seen before. Communications mainly go through Snapchat, and charges 120 hh, 200 hr. I've always thought it'd be a bit selfish to keep something like this to myself, having seen people feigning for her return LOL, but you I've got to respect the privacy. Pm me if you want her info.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 19:48 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 226Have a good link??
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 19:31 #20911Banned Member

Posts: 1739Warning
Warning fellow mongers this one was arrested in brevard county florida back in Jan 2021 for robbery of a monger in the area, her and her boyfriend beat him up and robbed him of 9 k. So figured I give my fellow mongers in Jacksonville a fair warning.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/273245197912
-
05-06-21 19:24 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 1410Someone posted a pretty positive review of her awhile back. She was on the westside then if Iam not mistaken.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 19:23 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 867Jordan
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/358125431240
Loved her look, so I contacted her. I defy anyone to try and understand her texts, its virtually impossible. However, I was determined to meet her. I didn't do an incall, as she has 6 cats! When I saw her, she looked haggard in the face and I could tell she probably needed her "medicine". When we started the session and she got naked, I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought she has a great body with nice tits. She was a trooper, never complained or rushed and gave me a good BJ although I know its not her favorite. I banged her as long as I wanted. She has a gorgeous pussy. Finally, I unloaded on her face. Good session for 60. I've only seen her once as most of her text messages are literally unreadable.
-
05-06-21 19:04 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 867I didn't say she "liked it" haha.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:54 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 363Everyone's favorite arrested madam is back on STG
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/579781487778
Wonder where she's going? Out of the country? The grey hotel?
-
05-06-21 18:36 #20906Senior Member

Posts: 805Hmmm
Well, knowing that she likes a huge load on her face may persuade me to follow this same path and also do a 'pick up' and treat her like she wants / likes to be treated.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info Q.
-
05-06-21 18:34 #20905Senior Member

Posts: 867Summer teeth
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/669127696065
This one I was so excited to see. She has a great look and texting was easy. However, her teeth are the worst I have ever seen, like scary bad! Also, she looked like a hippy, unkept bum. The good parts are that she is actually intelligent and engaging. Also, she did give great head, although I was worried about the teeth! But she was fine with me grabbing her head and face fucking her. Her rates are waaaay too steep. She's more of a 60-80 session. I've only seen her once.
-
05-06-21 18:27 #20904Senior Member

Posts: 867Greek
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/981631066707
This one I have seen twice, but the last time was a while ago. I thought I would post because in both of my meetings I did her Greek. Now before her fan club swears that is false, let me just say, I don't know what to tell ya! L I just know what I personally did. Not what a friend did, or what I heard she does or doesn't do. So, there you have it! Good Luck!
-
05-06-21 18:24 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 31Any intel on Kim?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/124894135136









Reply With Quote




