Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 41288
-
05-06-21 19:04 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 867I didn't say she "liked it" haha.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:54 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 363Everyone's favorite arrested madam is back on STG
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/579781487778
Wonder where she's going? Out of the country? The grey hotel?
-
05-06-21 18:36 #20901Senior Member

Posts: 805Hmmm
Well, knowing that she likes a huge load on her face may persuade me to follow this same path and also do a 'pick up' and treat her like she wants / likes to be treated.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info Q.
-
05-06-21 18:34 #20900Senior Member

Posts: 867Summer teeth
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/669127696065
This one I was so excited to see. She has a great look and texting was easy. However, her teeth are the worst I have ever seen, like scary bad! Also, she looked like a hippy, unkept bum. The good parts are that she is actually intelligent and engaging. Also, she did give great head, although I was worried about the teeth! But she was fine with me grabbing her head and face fucking her. Her rates are waaaay too steep. She's more of a 60-80 session. I've only seen her once.
-
05-06-21 18:27 #20899Senior Member

Posts: 867Greek
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/981631066707
This one I have seen twice, but the last time was a while ago. I thought I would post because in both of my meetings I did her Greek. Now before her fan club swears that is false, let me just say, I don't know what to tell ya! L I just know what I personally did. Not what a friend did, or what I heard she does or doesn't do. So, there you have it! Good Luck!
-
05-06-21 18:24 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 31Any intel on Kim?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/124894135136
-
05-06-21 18:21 #20897Senior Member

Posts: 867Sophie / effy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/982742051140
This one got a lot of praise, so I decided to contact her. She quoted some outrageous prices and was so spacey via text I was turned off. Then out of the blue she texted with a "special deal" if I came now. I picked her up and two things I noticed, she is very skinny and looks older than what I thought. Then she would talk about herself nonstop, it reminded me of Russian Katie sans the looks or body. I knew this was going to be a one time visit, so I went to town on her! LOL. Ironically, the rougher I was the more she liked it. Then after I blew a huge load on her face I thought, wow, maybe ill see her again. Although I haven't since her texting is horrible and don't like the blonde hair color on her. So, I wouldn't go to any incall of hers, since she attracts much unwanted attention and I wouldn't pay over 100 tops.
-
05-06-21 17:42 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 250Wh is she?
This one quoted me 120 sonic rings for a car visit. Any info on her? LOL. Is she out of her freaking mind.
-
05-06-21 16:46 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 72She didn't say much. I was around people so she said sorry wrong number. After my post a monger did inform me she is not full time anymore...but does occasionally do it from time to time...I'm not in Jax anymore otherwise I'd definitely call her back
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:30 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 79Gaby Brazil
I just left Gabys hotel room off JTB and Gate Parkway. She charges 600 hr. She is not the woman in the pictures so I left. You can't charge the much and not look like your pictures. I suspect Melissa on Eros is fake to.
-
05-06-21 16:28 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 363The last time I saw someone from STG, she asked if she could smoke crack in the room before the session.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
I don't think she's active right now, or I'd name her.
-
05-06-21 16:16 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 62What is her snapchat?
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:14 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 52Jess
She no longer has the number she used a few years ago. If you want to reach out to her you need to go thru Snapchat. She will periodically get a room downtown but can also possibly host during week depending on if BF is home. Believe it is flat $$ rate now.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:00 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 477She's active on Snap Chat and has mentioned seeing old friends. She is still listed on Erotic Monkey but I don't trust that site.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:58 #20889Senior Member

Posts: 578Jess
If Jess is back I will happy to be one of the first in line to have my mic give her some feedback.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




