Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 32177
-
05-07-21 11:51 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 225502 Maple?
Is this address in a townhouse office or is it in a medium size white building? I looked for it but didn't find it. The white building is on the east side of Maple. Also, the phone number at what I thought was the right place does not work and either Rubmaps or another website says it's closed.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 11:42 #18706Regular Member

Posts: 4I've seen maybe 5 providers at BG and gotten FS from two, but neither still work their. Anna was one of the 5 I've met, but no FS from her (as far as I know). I'm usually pretty good at getting the best services available, but YMMV, and maybe Anna has changed since I saw her (at least a year ago).
Originally Posted by David2333
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 10:30 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 33Foot Worship
Would like provider of foot dom / fetish / worship with her, possibly FS, or fj.
PM please.
-
05-07-21 09:49 #18704Regular Member

Posts: 8Angel Tips 2 Falls Church
I tried to call and got hung up on. When I arrived an older Asian woman told me not to call, to just come in. She told me to come back in about 2 hours. When I got there there was a woman in her 30's, about 5'7" asking if I wanted a massage. Her massage skills were good, it started with a dry sheet massage and then she used massage oil and eventually hot stones. They did not offer any extras and did not have me flip over.
-
05-07-21 09:48 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 527Nuru
Do a search for Nicha, Ava (Falls Church), or Kendal here.
Originally Posted by Colakos2045
[View Original Post]
Kendal-https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/th...0/9806238.html.
Nicha-https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeutic...1/6433735.html.
-
05-07-21 01:47 #18702Regular Member

Posts: 18Best for Nuru / Body-on-Body Massage?
I have a huge fetish for getting a nuru / body-on-body massage with a cute young Asian masseuse, 20-30's if they exist. New to the area and would love any recommendations.
-
05-06-21 22:31 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks for the reviews. Both on my radar but haven't made it over.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
I really wish there was PV thread for the PV aficionados among us in this area. Seems like some post here, some post on escort board. I guess it really could be either based on who you see and where.
-
05-06-21 17:03 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 525Secret Temptation
https://www.secrettemptation.com/welcome.html
Originally Posted by Tomjay
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:47 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 143The two ladies reviewed Becca and Vanessa are listed on the Secret Temptation website.
Originally Posted by Tomjay
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:42 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 67Secret Temptation in Tysons Corner.
Originally Posted by Tomjay
[View Original Post]
https://www.secrettemptation.com/page4.html
-
05-06-21 16:25 #18697Senior Member

Posts: 44I asked "Lily" where she was before. She said Fredericksburg. I asked about Flushing (before Fredericksburg) and she said she had been in Brooklyn. They can't keep their own stories straight.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:12 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 328I feel your pain
I miss Bangkok too. Nothing like going to the Lolitas BJ bar at lunchtime to get a. 2 BBBJCIM by a 20 yo spinner. Maybe when COVID is over.
Originally Posted by Bangkok2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:59 #18695Regular Member

Posts: 4https://secrettemptation.com
Originally Posted by Tomjay
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:37 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 60That was my question too. I can't find anyplace in Tysons that has ST expect for a place in Shirlington.
Originally Posted by David2333
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 08:12 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 56Yes some girls do.
Originally Posted by David2333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





