Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 1737 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15882

    Real but.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Dude I'm into it. So she's real then?
    She's real but you might give her the money, she will walk out of the room, the boyfriend will walk in and escort you out. Unless you're willing to go toe to toe with the boyfriend who is probably a junky then real won't matter much.

  2. #15881
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    My reply below was in response to the Candy Cane link. This is her fourth or fifth name: savage maiden, Sasha, and some others.
    Dude I'm into it. So she's real then?

  3. #15880
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I get EG is Elk Grove, IT was referenced in his post. I wanted to know what he meant by "typical. " Apparently I was unclear in my question. Awaiting a reply. TIA.
    So yeah EG is Elk Grove, and for me, over the years, Elk Grove has a lot of escorts who are generally cheaper than the going rates by a 20-40 bucks, they are "cute but not hot" - sometimes GFE, mostly not, they stay at Howard Johnson or whatever dump is across the street. Probably have pimps. I don't know, I goto Elk Grove because its typically "safer" than other places and hotels I've been to in the burbs. I've had some great diamonds in the rough there, like amazing fucks over the years, but that was in the back page days. Now a days its hard to find really cute low volume girls in Elk Grove.

  4. #15879
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow  [View Original Post]
    Elk Grove.
    Yes, I get EG is Elk Grove, IT was referenced in his post. I wanted to know what he meant by "typical. " Apparently I was unclear in my question. Awaiting a reply. TIA.

  5. #15878

    Candy Cane

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Small error on my part. The ads I posted are two different woman I am guessing the girl you are talking about is Candy cane. The other girl name is Tiffany.
    My reply below was in response to the Candy Cane link. This is her fourth or fifth name: savage maiden, Sasha, and some others.

  6. #15877

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest, I feel like such a dick when I see these posts asking if it's real. In my mind, I'm thinking I hope it's fake because she would never get me excited. I know everyone has different tastes but sometimes the ads are of women that looked drugged up, dirty, that look in their face like they've lived a hard live and I think, no way anyone would want to see them. Obviously there's someone for everyone so please don't mind my comments, and I apologize in advance if I offended anyone.
    Small error on my part. The ads I posted are two different woman I am guessing the girl you are talking about is Candy cane. The other girl name is Tiffany.

  7. #15876
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I've seen guys here inquiring seriously about much worse.

    But hey, to each their own, I'll bet I've raised eyebrows too, LOL!
    I'll be honest, I feel like such a dick when I see these posts asking if it's real. In my mind, I'm thinking I hope it's fake because she would never get me excited. I know everyone has different tastes but sometimes the ads are of women that looked drugged up, dirty, that look in their face like they've lived a hard live and I think, no way anyone would want to see them. Obviously there's someone for everyone so please don't mind my comments, and I apologize in advance if I offended anyone.

  8. #15875
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw the lovely Storm today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...985/2245160502

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5160502-359019

    120/ QV in Elk Grove.

    She's your typical EG escort. I've seen a lot of them come and go over the years, this one was actually decent looking with a nice rack. Fit, the way I like them.

    Opted for the 15 min because I knew exactly where I was going and what I was getting myself into. Texted her, easy set up, she wants a dick pic for verification, LOL whatever. Then I showed up to the Hotel, boys who have been to EG before, you know the one. Got the room number. She opened the door naked, still wet and warm from a shower. No kissing and she said "don't hurt me" haha ok!! So she started with a CBJ, my guy got ready, she got on top. Sucking on those nice tits, then doggy, then mish, then back to cow girl, finished in the bag, she got up, got on the phone and was texting the next guy. I got dressed, thanked her, washed my hands, and got out.

    As I was walking out, saw another guy waiting in the stair well, haha cracks me up.

    So yeah, she might be a little high volume, who knows? Not all guys are down for a dick pic for verification. But if you want a cheap, quick fuck with no verification or screening, this girl is real, cute, not too white trash, and actually was a decent fuck.

    Enjoy boys.
    Cool, maybe I will check her out.

  9. #15874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    Has been around awhile. Reviews on other board.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.
    She was discussed favorably here some time ago. I reached out to her a couple of times with no response and moved on. I think she was discussed just before or just after Covid.

  10. #15873

    Eg

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What's a "Typical" EG escort? Can you elaborate more? TIA.
    Elk Grove.

  11. #15872

    Memory issues?

    https://tryst.link/escort/leya

    I talked with her on Tuesday to set up a meeting for today. We talked for a good 5 minutes. She said she would call Thursday morning with details. Then something came up with work yesterday and I tried calling her to see if we could push back an hour. She would not response to my call. She text back that she wouldn't respond to a no name caller. I initially text back that we had talked the day before. Nothing. I then text her back and tried to remind her of our conversation. Crickets.

    0 for 3 in the last week.

  12. #15871

    Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    Has been around awhile. Reviews on other board.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  13. #15870
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It has to be a legit Ad. I don't know why else anyone would post that Ad thinking they would attract males. When it's this bad, it's almost a certainty it's real.
    I've seen guys here inquiring seriously about much worse.

    But hey, to each their own, I'll bet I've raised eyebrows too, LOL!

  14. #15869
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It has to be a legit Ad. I don't know why else anyone would post that Ad thinking they would attract males. When it's this bad, it's almost a certainty it's real.
    I'm confused, what's so bad about these ads? I've seen a lot worse.

  15. #15868
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw the lovely Storm today.https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...985/2245160502https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5160502-359019120/ QV in Elk Grove. She's your typical EG escort. I've seen a lot of them come and go over the years,
    What's a "Typical" EG escort? Can you elaborate more? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape