Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 17724
-
05-06-21 12:18 #7059Regular Member

Posts: 11Kenzie
Any word on this one. Looks TGTBT. She quoted me 120/200.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61975111/#.
-
05-06-21 11:11 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 162Yes, that sounds like her.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3313182213
-
05-06-21 10:50 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 117Kay in O'Fallon MO
I contacted Kay yesterday using the digits from a prior post about her here and her online ad and she quickly texted back with her rules and donation requirements. We agreed to everything and set something up for 3 pm.
She said to text her before I headed her way and she'd provide the address. SOP.
I texted about 40 minutes before our apt time. No reply from her.
I took a chance and left my house (I'm 30 minutes away) and headed her general way (she says she's near I-70 and Hwy K) and texted her again while I was on the way. No reply from her.
Repeated one more time and even called. No reply.
Turned around and went home and sent her a polite text saying I assumed something had happened and maybe another time.
Based on review here and the fact that she did seem responsive and responsible on my initial contact, I plan to try again and will report results.
I know. These girls pretty much all have issues. It goes with the territory. How valuable and how much more pleasant is it when you find a good one who is dependable, huh?
-
05-06-21 10:33 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 882Is Penney the older gal in GC who has the ad with a picture of all her toys?
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:20 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 56Molly Creve Cour
Hey mongers, anyone seen this molly in creve cour? The pics look TGTBT but I'm sure someone has some feedback if she's real. Thinking about making contact if someone has a good review. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61916854/
-
05-06-21 10:10 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 162Penney on the east side is bad about texting when you're on the way, and asking for you to stop and get her stuff. Sparky saw her a couple times and both times she wanted a few things, texting when he was almost there, pretty inconvenient.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
The last time she did that Sparky just turned around and left in disgust, after receiving a shopping list from her with several items.
"What happened to you?" she asked later. When Sparky said he didn't have extra money to buy her snacks, she answered "I thought you would take it out of the donation". It's really just the nuisance factor that Sparky doesn't like. Sparky hasn't repeated with her since then.
BTW watch your speed if you go to see Penney, both times Sparky went he saw radar, once right over the bridge, and once on a side street in her town on the way back to the bridge.
-
05-06-21 09:54 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 281Friday
I hardly ever get out anymore. Tomorrow I have some time. Is this chick worth it? She seems my type. I love curvy brunettes with a pretty face. I'll take any other suggestions.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...707/3148853684
-
05-05-21 23:08 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61955697/
Are you guys really sending a pic to get a reply from this gal?
-
05-05-21 22:37 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes I know who you are talking about. She lived in a neighborhood off new Hallsferry road. Head was the bomb LOL. Idk she just stopped posting. Wish I still had her number I'd try hitting her up.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 15:54 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 171I sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 15:25 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 398Lily sa 345Xst Charles
Saw lily this morning much has been written about her from time to time! She offers full open menu and is a real good time late 30's or early forties! Flat rate $$ gives you plenty of time never rushes total GFE type visit kissing daty BBBJCIM, cfs I took I think could go bare but I don't anal was available but I like the feel of that clit! She is very nice person mature no games to be played I can only go once but if you can I think msog is available! Safe apartment complex she communicates real good!
Digits are six three six 9 seven zero nine XXX! Good to go.
-
05-05-21 15:11 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 250Some of those pics, she's been using for years and years. I wonder what she really looks like now.
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:34 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone seen this one
Just wondering what other guys experience is with her. Mine was decent been trying to see her again but she's been hard to reach lately.
-
05-05-21 13:33 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 126Damn yea sorry man my experience was totally different. Same issue with her saying the google maps would steer me wrong. I'm in the delivery driver business so I know my way around and I surely know how to find apt buildings and so on. But yea she didn't seem to be high when I saw her. She appeared hungover tho so maybe that's why she appeared laid back to me when she was just actually probably fresh out of bed LOL. That sucks man but makes me think I might just keep my one fond memory of her LOL.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:25 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 126Right on man. Didn't want people thinking I was a fake.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





