Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 18365
-
05-06-21 13:51 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 618Public projects
There is / was a girl on SA posting as Sarah something or other. A handful of guys mentioned they had chatted with her but no one met her. After some digging another monger found her to be a reporter at a local (MD) TV station, plenty of videos online of her reporting live local news events in MD. I was concerned right away that she might be doing some sort of story about seeking. So many people had talked to her, yet no one ever meet her the story angle made sense. Or she just liked to be chased, plenty of those on there too. She never asked for inappropriate pics or anything but she could dirty text with the best of them and had some interesting kinks. This was 9 months or so ago.
Originally Posted by GAGuy2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:29 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 502Sweetjoana
I've seen her under a previous profile. Anyone with recent experience? You can PM if you want. Just wondering if she's still DTF.
https://www.seeking.com/member/978fb...9-257623a2917e
-
05-06-21 09:25 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 189It's well known that there are a few popular TikTok creators with hundreds of thousands of followers that are making content saying how easy it is to get money from guys on seeking without ever actually meeting them. There has been an influx of young girls but it's pretty easy to spot them and block them. As far as LEO, it's hard to say how involved they are in seeking at this point. There has been a lot of negative press about seeking recently so I'm sure their eyes are browsing however I personally don't think it's a problem. Do your due diligence and vet the girl you're going to see. There are fool proof ways to make sure that you're not walking into a trap. I learned the hard way last year that there are underage girls on seeking. Just be careful, be smart and if a girl isn't willing to prove that she's 18+ and not LEO then move on to the next one.
Originally Posted by GAGuy2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 00:53 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 804Watch out!
So my buddy heard some news that seeking is trending on tictok and broke girls are signing up for quick cash. Sounds good until you realize that they are underage girls joining the site and setting up traps. Buddy heard some are cops and others are just blackmailing guys with threats to tell the cops. Also there is scammers on there collecting information on guys for public projects. My friend has left the site and also heard the site is collecting information on guys. Ya'll might want to get off and cancel accounts too. Just sharing a heads up before stuff goes down.
-
05-05-21 21:52 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 525Good point--screen name is a must
If she doesn't include her screen name, she's being rude at best and deceptive at worst. Don't worry--you aren't missing anything!
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 19:16 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 618This
I know exactly who I have given my number to on SA, and I get messages from time to time from girls claiming they met me on SA. It's all a scam, I'm sure they trade numbers just like we do. I don't even reply if I don't get a message with a screen name.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 19:00 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 525Texts from unidentified person
I'm not sure all the unidentified texts are from someone who is or was on SA. I have a feeing that some SBs or scammers share your number. You could get a message from a friend of a friend of a friend.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 18:57 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 525Scammers
No go! Plus she says she's a college student in Texas. I know remote classes are common, but is she even in the DMV?
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 18:12 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 631Ask for pic
Just be chat with them, and ask them to share a pic. Just tell them a lot of girls catfish on the site. Hopefully, you can figure out who it is base on the pic.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:23 #6161Banned Member

Posts: 131When she texts you back after forever. ?
My subscription expired a while ago but over the past week I have continued to receive a few text messages from SBs who I had given my number to on SA. I've sent out hundreds of msgs in the past three months and obviously I do not recall who I sent my number to, their name, username, details?
My issue is this. I get a lot of these texts that go like "hi, I'm Cindy from SA" . I will of course log into SA and try to search for a Cindy but in all likelihood I will not find a Cindy in my SA inbox. When I reply back with some niceties and then politely ask them to remind of of their user name. As soon as I ask, most of these girls ghost me! I'm not kidding its like 70-80% never reply back.
I get it. They probably feel *unspecial* because I don't remember their face / username / anything about them (even though they respond back days after I may have given my number) . But c'mon.
So wise men of SA. How do you turn this around? Do you deal with similar issues? What is the best way to keep the convo going? Which I would love to because if I had given my number to them means we at least had some conversation on SA and I liked the pics enough to want to chat more.
-
05-05-21 13:18 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 92Celestmz scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/8df3c...2-597d4c03e2d0
Wants $100 cashapp to prove you are for real. How has she been on the site since 2018?
-
05-05-21 11:23 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 560Just thought it was really unusual how you posted what you did the other day after I noticed you had reached out to her previously. As for the search bar, glad to hear you know the trick. Seems the majority here don't these days and are constantly asking for info when some SB had already been reviewed multiple times (you should see how many folks still ask about Hanna / hhd268).
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Also you're correct, some folks withhold information on their SBs all the time. I've got 2 regulars myself that have never been mentioned once here. Do I think either one of them is exclusively seeing me? Of course not. But I still prefer keeping them in my backpocket whenever I'm looking for a sure thing some afternoon or night. The fewer who know about them, the better. That said, I've sent DMs to some seniors regarding good SB experiences.
Anyway, I apologize if it seemed like I was condescending or being a smartass--that wasn't my intent at all. As you pointed out, there's plenty of folks of lurk and / or withhold their favorites.
-
05-04-21 23:45 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 1021[Deleted by Admin] I'm fully aware of how to use the search option. I was merely asking if anyone other than what's already been posted had any experience with her. Is it not possible for others that lurk on here but don't post publicly about their experiences to have some insight they might be willing to share in a DM?
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:56 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 560Seems you've already communicated with this one in the past (see below). In any case, two others somewhat positively reviewed her and are also linked below. If you're trying to search for reviewed SBs on this forum, I recommend copying-pasting the link from the final hyphen in the search bar. In this case, 3 bf7 cc353643.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 16:19 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 1021_DC_adventurous
I offered 350 ppm, she said no thanks, says her ppm is $700. LMFAO!
https://www.seeking.com/member/c52b0...d-b3679aea58e4













Reply With Quote




