Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6947
-
05-08-21 12:06 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 719She's gone dark. I had her most recent number (I think) and she is no longer responding. We always had fun and I'd tip above agreed upon rate, feel like she'd respond to me if she was still in the game. Her bottomless throat, indifference to bareback and willingness to let me bang her round booty balls deep in the brown hole turned me into a regular despite her annoying voice and constant yammering.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 12:03 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 719Sharing is caring
Feel free to point a brother in the right direction. Based on your description I believe I am also slapping skins with your AA baby.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 11:35 #3585Regular Member

Posts: 9Heard this kinky ones back in town
If anyone has any info DM me.
-
05-08-21 08:21 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 346Good for you
Not sure how this helps any of us but kudos, I guess.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 07:48 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 274Little red
Met up with her earlier this week. Sweet girl. Some skin issues on one arm so not sure what that's about. Says she's stripping at a local club now. She's a little chubby but sweet. Great BBBJ with CIM, which is pretty much all I was looking for. I heard the damage was 150.
Probably will repeat somewhere down the line. House smells strongly of smoke and she has a dog.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4bed2...3-c19d052ffe96
-
05-08-21 07:25 #3582Regular Member

Posts: 15SA Files: Charmer81
I did a month on SA about 9 months ago and there is some intel that could be useful.
I met Sherri during that time and she lives in Belmont. Her profile says 39 which is probably about right. I'm not sure the pictures are her -- she was more attractive in person.
After some texting, I was given her address in Belmont and we went to dinner close by. We went back to her house and she was done for fun.
At that time, I think she was having problems with her son, who was staying with her parents. She probably drinks too much and is a little crazy BUT some guys really like that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/18e53...0-d48ac43f1ff3
-
05-07-21 15:24 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 32Carly
I met up with her a few weeks ago, she is very cute and has a great body. The allowance for me was very reasonable so I would say to try again but it takes work to get her comfortable with you. I saw her friend in the past so I think that helped her feel comfortable with me and know that I was serious.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 14:39 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 734Success at Seeking
So I spent about two months on Seeking beginning mid-December. I have met up with about 8 or 9 different girls for FS, all were attractive except one. If I had an unlimited budget and more stamina, I would have stayed on the site and continued hunting. I currently have a rotation of three girls. All provide BBBJ and BBFS. One lets me CIP; one lets me CIM, and the one makes me cum on her stomach. Two can host and the other will be able to host beginning in June. One is a 20 year old Asian who attends UNCC. Petite and gorgeous, but pricey. I would see her 2 x a week if I could afford her (it's north of $300). Small little A-cups. She loves when I DATY her and she gets an O. I may see if we can do just 2 x per month as my other two girls are both under $200. You would think the quality would be really low for that price, but they are both really pretty with slender bodies. One is white and the other AA. Both are as sweet as can be and treat me well. I no longer drive around town to the local spas checking out the talent for a session that might only include a nude HE for $200 tip.
-
05-06-21 21:26 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 146The last contact # I had for her ended in 09. If that is different than the number you have, PM me, I'll give you the number I have.
TB.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:28 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 288Any help?
I saw this one last year but then lost touch during the shutdown. I'm guessing she changed her number. Anyone have any contact information before I spend another C note on SA. Pm me if you can help. I appreciate it!
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a96...9-ae1fd41483da
-
05-06-21 10:42 #3577Banned Member

Posts: 1377When they ask for 2 K a month or something to that degree did you try the approach of potentially seeing her enough times per month to equal 2 K but breaking it into visits and "helping her financially" each visit. Basically you are just then trying to negotiate for PPM instead of this hand her all upfront at beginning of month as we all know you will never get your moneys worth that way since they will become more distant after getting paid one lump sum at beginning of month.
Originally Posted by Djapa1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 23:00 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 191Carly
https://www.seeking.com/member/d62a1...4-6f9a6636a59b
Did meet and greet with this one one year ago.
Super cute in person and nice personality but was asking 2 k a month.
I think she might be more reasonable these days?
Any of you seen her?
-
05-05-21 22:58 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 191Athenaamorxo
Has anyone met this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/1cdce...5-d69bb02bd0aa
I quickly got her text, we chatted back and forth 2-3 days were planning for her to come to charlotte do overnight 400, then when I was about to face time as we scheduled, got blocked.
I messaged her on the site asking if there was any issues / concerns, I saw she read my message but never replied. Guessing she just got cold feet.
This one was chatty when she joined, the stopped replying. Its like exact science, girls who post pics like these get so much mail that they are like deer in headlilight, get freaked out or just use the site as validation tool.
Anyone got lucky to meet in person?
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f54b...7-27699dce3e1e
Face timed her but seems like she bangs lots of sugar daddies, so I dropped.
https://www.seeking.com/member/55812...b-f3b6477168c3
-
05-05-21 16:28 #3574Regular Member

Posts: 22LOL that's intentional. Not missing teeth, but think Tim Scott the South Carolina Senator. Go pull up a picture of him smiling.
Originally Posted by NoBigBang
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:43 #3573Regular Member

Posts: 15Pink Tiger
She hit me up about 30 minutes ago asking if I was still interested in meeting for $350 which is what I countered the $550 with. I guess the demand isn't there.
Originally Posted by NoBigBang
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





