Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 40005
-
05-06-21 08:50 #24075Senior Member

Posts: 158Mask
Hey guys, I haven't been out in a while and was wondering if there are spots where the girls don't really care about a mask once in the room. I want to be able to have some fun and enjoy myself. I got some unexpected free time this morning and plan on going somewhere. I'd prefer the northside of the city but would travel for a big titty girl.
Thanks all.
-
05-05-21 22:43 #24074Senior Member

Posts: 936Jenny at Star Hot Spa
I don't know how long you guys have been hobbying but it wasn't too long ago that most of the parlors in Chinatown had girls in their 20's. I didn't even bother with reviews back then because it was much more fun just to show up and see who you get.
Now it's like a Chinese AARP convention. Some of these women were massaging people during the Reagan administration.
Luckily for me I found a young one the other day hidden in this "eclectic" hole in the wall called Star Hot Spa. She had been sleeping when I showed up because it wasn't busy. In fact, I was the first customer of the day. Jenny has a young and fit body and she is very attractive. My initial reaction was to ask her what the hell she was doing in a place like that. She's more of the type you would find at Grand or Oki hot-dicking mongers 150 dollars for a naked handy. The other girl, while not as young or as hot as Jenny, was still several standard deviations more attractive than the average Chinatown Medusa.
What I liked about the place was that it was clean inside especially the rooms and the shower and bathroom area in the back. What I also liked is that they had a brand new washer and dryer and a staging area for the towels so that I know for sure I'm getting fresh ones and not the cum stained decoration towel that some spas have, which likely hasn't been changed since the 90's.
The massage room was more like an office. There was this huge desk in there that I got to lay all my stuff on and it felt more intimate than the standard pink-walled jerkathon.
Jenny is shy but she also knows she's attractive so there is this innocent / naughty balance with her. It's honestly very alluring.
Her massage is above average and she took her time with it. Based on the meter app, we went way over because it was expired when I got back to the car. She takes direction very well and there was no annoying negotiations like with so many other places. All she said was leave me a good tip, and that's what I did.
The shower is spotless and that's important to me as I like to be clean and oil free when I leave these places because you never know where you might have to end up before going home.
All in all this was an excellent find and I have added her to my UTR rotation. Whether more is available or not is unknown. But I'm sure as hell going to find out.
-
05-05-21 18:25 #24073Senior Member

Posts: 40Independents
Are there any good independents in Chicago city or suburbs?
Not looking for AMPs, but independents that have a good set up give a good massage, undraped with some tease and so on.
-
05-05-21 18:10 #24072Senior Member

Posts: 40Nicest luxurious massage parlor
Visited many massage parlors in Chicago land including AMPs, EMP. What is the most luxurious massage parlor that you guys have visited? Almost like a spa but they provide undraped massage with may be some additional benefits?
-
05-05-21 17:49 #24071Senior Member

Posts: 318LOL that one that came out right away was probably me. I asked for Bebe and they gave me Anna instead. She looked puzzled when I asked for Bebe. I don't even know if she works there and if the report was accurate. I walked out as Anna was easily in her 40's early 50's. No offense if that's your thing but just not mine. I walked out.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:06 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 74Mt
I drove 45 minutes to try out this place today. While I waited in the parking lot, I noticed two customers go in. One came out right away. Knew this meant they were busy. Tried my luck anyway and found out there's a 40 min wait and the old lady at the door wasn't too pleasant when asked if I could book. I drove away with blue balls.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:51 #24069Regular Member

Posts: 13Dallas AMPs
Not really a lot. Last May they took down Blue, Nagoya, and some apartment spas. Outside of that its basically been Covid. I can't imagine new spas not opening up in the future. There is too much of a demand for that there.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:46 #24068Banned Member

Posts: 317Bella spa
Bella spa been closed for years. He was asking what the girls name.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 15:27 #24067Regular Member

Posts: 20Question, do none of these Massage parlors take AA?.
-
05-05-21 11:33 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 561Norwood
Anna passed away? Sorry to hear that. I've not heard anything good about the place across the street (Thee European Spa or whatever) and can't find any reference to the Bella Spa that was mentioned. A good massage with L2 sounds great, but the EMP scene seems pretty dead these days.
Originally Posted by StMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:38 #24065Senior Member

Posts: 318I found the location in Mount Prospect, just curious on the age of Bebe. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:14 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks for this review. However what location is MT.
Thanks for this review. I do have a few question, where is MT located and what is the full name of this Acronym Location. I tried to look in the thread and couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
One last question, around what age was Bebe? Thanks.
-
05-05-21 09:55 #24063Senior Member

Posts: 936I heard there's been a lot of busts down there as well, even before covid. What are the chances of some of the old places opening back up?
Originally Posted by TexasTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 08:49 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 433Which one is MT? Where? I am noob to AMP and don't know them.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 22:57 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 286MT / Bebe
Never been to MT before today, but wanted to try. Glad I went. Called ahead and got checked in and introduced to Bebe. Good GOD she's fucking hot. 5'5" and about 115 ish? Really nice rack and at least a little more ass then the normal Asian. But man O man what a gorgeous face and eyes. Table shower was everything you want from it. When I said her washing of the little guy was good, she gave him lots of attention with one hand while washing a leg with the other.
Back in the room, zero massage. Straight to "I know you want everything". LOL. Didn't care. After the shower, I didn't want the massage. She crawled all over my back and licked me from my neck to my calves with some very playful biting of my ass. No rimming though. Told me to flip and I had her lay next to me for some cuddling. Then I gave her a massage, some fantastic DATY, and standing mish. The whole time she was staring at me with those gorgeous eyes and when I said she was going to make me come too fast, she told me "slow down Baby, make it last". I have never had any AMP do anything but try and get me off as fast as possible.
60 and 140 Treat her well fellas. She's a gem.













Reply With Quote





