Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 25038
-
05-06-21 06:18 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 3748I always wanted to see her based on the ad pics and many confirmed reports of easy CIP. Last year I tried calling and texting but could rarely reach her and arranged a meeting when I finally could reach her but she flaked on the confirm. I figured I'd wait a while and maybe try again. But based on this report, I see now that she too, is clearly a no-go for me.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
Will the destruction of this hobby by thugs, drugs, and the China bug never end? Now that Stephie has flown the coop, there are precious few choices in southern New England, less than ever before, in my 38 years of living here. In fact, now that Stephie has flown the coop, there is, as far as I know, now only one CIP hoe in RI left that I've previously inseminated who is not wasted on drugs (at least I don’t think? ) who I would even consider fucking again. 😥.
-
05-06-21 05:58 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 3748Country Girl
Another one down the tubes from drugs and based on the report above and the other reports below, now off my list. 🥴. She used to be a fun girl and a decent CIP lay. For my 6 year old review and pics, see post number 11752, here:
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...490&viewfull=1#post4973490.
-
05-05-21 23:09 #13786Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone tried this one on?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/786014379256
Pics look legit, profile seems solid, menu fits me well. No reviews so I'm on the fence.
-
05-05-21 19:39 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 60Liana layne
Does anybody know about her menu? I've already checked the for and found one that really just said she looked like her pictures. Is she GFE like dfk and bbj.
https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
-
05-05-21 19:17 #13784Senior Member

Posts: 235Tits
Thanks for the TOFTT and the honest review.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 18:25 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 69Warwick Brazilian
Anyone experienced Natasha? Is she as hot as Chrissy?
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0583.htm?cat=1
-
05-05-21 17:12 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 34Ashley
Is bathroomless Ashley still in the game? I haven't seen any new ads anywhere for quite some time.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:30 #13781Senior Member

Posts: 289Used to be fun is accurate. Sat outside the Ext Stay with her on the phone while she raved on about some other girl in there being suspicious about Mel's "activity". Demons have her gripped hard.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:39 #13780Senior Member

Posts: 4545You said everything covered and no kissing. So how come now you say she was GFE? I mean I'm not knocking you down if you don't mind spending $400 on a girl. But anything over $100 for me need to be BBBJ. No covered bullshit.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:06 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 289Thief
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...5/493698503302
Another pinup for the ***** of shame wall. Looks nothing like the pics and ended up running down the road with the dough while her thug rides me about his "girl". Avoid at all costs. Just brutal how dumb they can make a guy feel. I know Style, I know. Don't give it to them till after!! I know. I know. Just had it beat into me again that's all. Ugh.
-
05-05-21 12:21 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 54Kris BBW
Plan on going to see Kris the BBW and her new friend in next couple days JW if anyone has seen her and the new friend thanks.
-
05-05-21 10:16 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 131Tits
Ah what can I say I'm a boobs guy. Those were some amazing tits. The rest sucked, but you can't know that without TOFTT. So I did that and posted about it. To my knowledge this is her first review. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Hey, if you know another provider with big naturals who isn't fat and who is GFE please post about it and ill meet her. For me, $400 isn't a huge amount. I don't go north of that because, frankly (this sounds weird) I can afford it, I just don't enjoy sex that much, and I can't fathom a 600 experience that is three times better than an AMP.
-
05-05-21 07:01 #13776Senior Member

Posts: 57That's why you filter these fucking people out, just talking to Julie for a few seconds I could hear how doped up she was on whatever it was.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
As for Melissa. She sounds similar. Hyped up and sporadic.
-
05-04-21 22:16 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 486Not So New
The blonde chick in the middle has been around forever as this girl: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/761174751072.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
Looks like she was just attempting to re-brand herself. You'll see the ad if it goes down as 'Amanda Rt3/44 in Plymouth off xpressway' or similar. Don't ever recall a specific review on her but for some reason it's in my head not to bother.
-
05-04-21 21:56 #13774Senior Member

Posts: 1231Melanie can be fun and she has no problem with a creampie or cim. At least she didn't a year or two ago. I kind of liked her but she now seems prone to trouble so I would tread very carefully! She is nice looking but I have a feeling the demons may have gotten the best of her. It appears she also hangs out with thugs that may have been part of her downfall!
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





