Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 25034
-
05-05-21 19:17 #13784Senior Member

Posts: 235Tits
Thanks for the TOFTT and the honest review.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 18:25 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 69Warwick Brazilian
Anyone experienced Natasha? Is she as hot as Chrissy?
https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0583.htm?cat=1
-
05-05-21 17:12 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 34Ashley
Is bathroomless Ashley still in the game? I haven't seen any new ads anywhere for quite some time.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:30 #13781Senior Member

Posts: 289Used to be fun is accurate. Sat outside the Ext Stay with her on the phone while she raved on about some other girl in there being suspicious about Mel's "activity". Demons have her gripped hard.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:39 #13780Senior Member

Posts: 4545You said everything covered and no kissing. So how come now you say she was GFE? I mean I'm not knocking you down if you don't mind spending $400 on a girl. But anything over $100 for me need to be BBBJ. No covered bullshit.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:06 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 289Thief
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...5/493698503302
Another pinup for the ***** of shame wall. Looks nothing like the pics and ended up running down the road with the dough while her thug rides me about his "girl". Avoid at all costs. Just brutal how dumb they can make a guy feel. I know Style, I know. Don't give it to them till after!! I know. I know. Just had it beat into me again that's all. Ugh.
-
05-05-21 12:21 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 54Kris BBW
Plan on going to see Kris the BBW and her new friend in next couple days JW if anyone has seen her and the new friend thanks.
-
05-05-21 10:16 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 131Tits
Ah what can I say I'm a boobs guy. Those were some amazing tits. The rest sucked, but you can't know that without TOFTT. So I did that and posted about it. To my knowledge this is her first review. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Hey, if you know another provider with big naturals who isn't fat and who is GFE please post about it and ill meet her. For me, $400 isn't a huge amount. I don't go north of that because, frankly (this sounds weird) I can afford it, I just don't enjoy sex that much, and I can't fathom a 600 experience that is three times better than an AMP.
-
05-05-21 07:01 #13776Senior Member

Posts: 57That's why you filter these fucking people out, just talking to Julie for a few seconds I could hear how doped up she was on whatever it was.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
As for Melissa. She sounds similar. Hyped up and sporadic.
-
05-04-21 22:16 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 486Not So New
The blonde chick in the middle has been around forever as this girl: https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/761174751072.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
Looks like she was just attempting to re-brand herself. You'll see the ad if it goes down as 'Amanda Rt3/44 in Plymouth off xpressway' or similar. Don't ever recall a specific review on her but for some reason it's in my head not to bother.
-
05-04-21 21:56 #13774Senior Member

Posts: 1231Melanie can be fun and she has no problem with a creampie or cim. At least she didn't a year or two ago. I kind of liked her but she now seems prone to trouble so I would tread very carefully! She is nice looking but I have a feeling the demons may have gotten the best of her. It appears she also hangs out with thugs that may have been part of her downfall!
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 21:27 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 778Country Julie- OOF
After being out of the hobby for about three years, I've decided to come back in. I saw Julie because 3 y ago I saw her several times and they were all good. Man, what three years has done. The demons have really taken hold. She's missing several teeth and she's very hyper. Total turn off. Even though I had a half hour after five minutes of BBBJ I wasn't getting hard fast enough for her and she was like "Do you want to just stop. " I decided to cut my losses. The search begins for someone new. I've never seen Melissa from Seekonk / Swansea so I might try her.
-
05-04-21 20:19 #13772Senior Member

Posts: 4545Smh, $400 hour. That's money you could of triple on dogecoin LOL. What was so special about her that made you spend $400 hour and left 30 minutes after?
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:33 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 131Michelle from eros
Had a visit with Michelle. This is NOT the awful massage woman in providence. I like big naturals (pics are real, and they are amazing big naturals) so thought I would give it a shot.
Very slight belly but not much.
Pics are very accurate.
Charges a lot (400 for an hour). Met at a hotel near the airport. She says she is from NY, visits periodically. I've seen her advertise before on eros, never took the plunge.
Sadly it was impersonal. She offered massage but honestly I wasnt there for that so I declined.
Everything covered. Would not all DATY.
No kissing. Mish, k9, cowgirl. Filled the bag. Left after 30 min bc didn't feel like a second round given how cold it was.
So overall: face: 7, tits: 9, body: 7, service: 3.
Would not repeat.
-
05-04-21 10:02 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 116I've seen all three. Personally I liked ashley more. She seemed more into it. Joelle was more obvious acting. Melanie was just ok, although she was very responsive to daty. But joelles dirty talk was a turnon also. I'd say see ashley and joelle.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




