Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,431 to 20,445 of 41280
-
05-05-21 08:08 #20850Senior Member

Posts: 805For now
She can keep that up if she wants to. One day she'll do it to the wrong monger. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
Karma is real LOL.
-
05-05-21 03:17 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 411Hilarity
I like the fact that she thinks she is smart and clever. It NEVER ends well for someone like this, she will fuck the wrong person over and it will end very badly.
Originally Posted by SpurzOff
[View Original Post]
She is sooooooo fucking stupid, once the looks go it's SW for her.
-
05-04-21 20:49 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 316I feel your pain brother
She was probably the only one to answer that day 5 times in a row. I have been there for sure.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:47 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 316Just a matter of digging
You just have to do the old school day gig gig read the form read the form dig dig. There may not be a unicorn, but a comfortably saddled pony maybe.
Originally Posted by GsbProds
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:28 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 316Only reports I have seen.
Say that she is impossible to connect with. If anybody has seen her then they are not talking.
Originally Posted by SweetDickWilli
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:35 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 1107Drummer?
Obviously fake ad, but WTF is she advertising "NO DRUMMER" for? The "no driver" and "no pimp" part make sense. But unless someone's using slang that Urban Dictionary hasn't caught up with yet, "no drummer" doesn't make any sense to me.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:31 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 1107No mandy no mandy no mandy for me
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Yikes, indeed.
-
05-04-21 17:06 #20843Regular Member

Posts: 2Curious
Has anyone ever partaken of this beauty.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/850549311697
-
05-04-21 16:46 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 36Look out for Mandy. Been known to rob and steal. Around a long time off and on.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:50 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 59Mandy
She's got a bad habit of taking the donations and running.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:43 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 248100's of reviews
Search Mandy Mandy Mandy or mandyx3.
If you find a good review lunch on me😂.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:10 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 73Is this her?
If so then.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Yikes!
https://youtu.be/RYyz4vqMnxs
-
05-04-21 12:59 #20838Senior Member

Posts: 452Same old.
Mandy my friend. Rebranding. LOL.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 12:55 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 73Another Mandy. This one is a Latina.
I can't find any reports on this Mandy.
Looks hot. Anyone cure her boredom?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/740913425953
-
05-04-21 12:52 #20836Regular Member

Posts: 14Tatted Tatiana
I have everything is covered including headache relief. She seemed cool with recording she didn't rush me but kept looking at her phone. I also sensed a slight odor down there. Kitty is very loose down there I tend to like it pretty tight. She's also super skinny as you see in the pics I think she weighs maybe 80 lbs at best. Overall she was OK she definitely a good attitude seems to try but I personally wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





