Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a good time. Her and Emily on Roomservice are one of the only Asian ladies from the Asianxclusive / Pams / etc. roster that stayed around the area after they closed down.

    I get the impression that this board is more interested in discovering the next new thing than discussing the same providers over and over again, with some exceptions of course. I like sampling different women so that's fine with me.
    For new clients she wants photo I'd and business card? Does she want my social as well. Holy S. Is that what you guys had to do to see her. She's looks hot but for my sanity, and in the name of some discretion I would have to pass. And trust me I would love not to have to pass.

  2. #15857
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Claire

    Has anyone tried Claire? Seems to good to be true. Will only take payment via an EBay gift card. It sets my Spidey sense off.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2061828

  3. #15856

    Squirt?

    Going to be visiting from Ohio here in a few weeks are there any squirters?

  4. #15855

    Jade Hallow

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing Jade Hallow but the past posts about her here aren't encouraging. Curious if anyone has actually ended up seeing her.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/661940386936
    This check is just a game player. She was diligent in gathering information, and it's unnerving once she turns weird. Her Twitter site looks legit but no one really posts to it. She just seems to rant. Her escortbook profile has hot pics. When it was time to confirm, she decided that I needed to be screened all over again. WTF? She then went BSC that I was a cop, threatened to post my info. No reviews anywhere. This chick is just a narcissist who likes to mess with people and look at herself on line.

  5. #15854
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    Yes, she is a good time. Her and Emily on Roomservice are one of the only Asian ladies from the Asianxclusive / Pams / etc. roster that stayed around the area after they closed down.

    I get the impression that this board is more interested in discovering the next new thing than discussing the same providers over and over again, with some exceptions of course. I like sampling different women so that's fine with me.

  6. #15853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Mia A Real Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7133.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one on Eros, usually avoid these but peaked my interest. Google image search only brought back her ads but no reviews. Texted her and she's 500/ hr for in and 600+uber for out. Says she's new to this and only doing it for a short time, hence no reviews. Was happy to send a picture with the time and date to verify but 500 is steep for me to dish out for someone I have no idea how they are (even with a rack that amazing), mainly cause I'm holding that praying kurumi gray will add an hour back as her minimum.

    Anyway, if anyone has any info to share, please post or DM me. Stay safe gents, and hope everyone is having no problem getting their vaccine!
    I might be wrong. It looks like to me that Mia may not be a real girl. Just be careful you don't have an unexpected surprise.

  7. #15852
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    She is infamous. You sir are looking in the wrong section. Look under Asian apartment.

  8. #15851

    Mia. Any Intel

    Hey all,

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7133.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one on Eros, usually avoid these but peaked my interest. Google image search only brought back her ads but no reviews. Texted her and she's 500/ hr for in and 600+uber for out. Says she's new to this and only doing it for a short time, hence no reviews. Was happy to send a picture with the time and date to verify but 500 is steep for me to dish out for someone I have no idea how they are (even with a rack that amazing), mainly cause I'm holding that praying kurumi gray will add an hour back as her minimum.

    Anyway, if anyone has any info to share, please post or DM me. Stay safe gents, and hope everyone is having no problem getting their vaccine!

  9. #15850
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    Some of us are not comfortable giving personal info to providers.

  10. #15849
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeHaas  [View Original Post]
    All right, team. We'll see. She has been mostly responsive. She has certainly gone to a lot of trouble to have her ads in multiple places, including on escortbook and Twitter. Perhaps she is just an unreliable narcissist. She has a Lady Gaga quality that is worth the effort. If it's wasted time, I'm sure I can find some other lovely to come and visit. Stay tuned.
    Who are you talking about?

  11. #15848

    Re: Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    She has 277 TER reviews dating back to 2014 and 200 comments on this forum in the last 3 years alone. Can't imagine too many mongers haven't heard of her by now.

  12. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryous  [View Original Post]
    Hello, longtime lurker first time poster. Looking to start my fun in the hobby. Looking for a good first time experience. Leaning toward maybe Selena, Lexi, or Macie. Looking for other suggestions. No more than $$$ and definite BBBJ maybe BBFS would like kissing and GFE as well if offered but not deal breaker. Thank for the help guys.
    I would recommend starting with an agency, easier to verify, less chance of them pulling something, and honestly they're better quality for a lower price (most Indys are either cheap and worn-out or with GPS that is overpriced.).

    With an agency they stay around the same price, are more likely with reviews that give you an idea on how good they are, and less flaky.

  13. #15846

    Nicha GFE

    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha

  14. #15845
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Wait why did you want to cut the meet short in the first place? Did she not look like her pics? I got to stay against better judgement I'm still intrigued.
    Was it him that tried to cut the meeting short or her?

  15. #15844
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoForPee  [View Original Post]
    I think she was referring to my schlong. She ddnt believe my dick pic. When I whipped it out is when she said," Don't hurt me". Wrapped up and went for the gold. Pushed me back and said," Slow and gentle". Mished for ten minutes then flipped to CG where she can be in control. Took me in fairly deep. Had three O's before I blasted off. QV $20. Was grateful for the. 3 tip after h / h of fun. I think she would have gone second round but she had another victim lurking.
    Exactly the context I figured when she said don't hurt me. The curse of having a large pipe LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape