Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 13010
-
05-05-21 17:45 #6515Banned Member

Posts: 725Massage Anywhere
It's not difficult to figure out (speaking as an insider to the legit spa industry here).
Originally Posted by SkyRyder
[View Original Post]
- If the provider lists a "CAMTC #" or "Certificate #" in their profile, I 99.999% assure you that they are legit with no extra services provided. That is basically their license number (technically California doesn't have a massage license, but that's a very long story for another post). You can take that number and look up the person's full name and city of practice. I don't think too many people providing happy endings would be posting their cert info. That would be far too risky.
- Wherever you are in So Cal, you can take an Uber to any one of the chain massage places and get a perfectly good massage for about $70. Outcall is obviously going to be a little more as the provider has to travel, lug her own table, and so on. But if you're paying any more than about $100 for a legit outcall massage you're overpaying. Providers with scantily clad photos, and stating outcall rates of $150, and don't post their CAMTC# are either providing extras, or they're just trying to use their good looks to entice you into overpaying without any intention of providing extras.
- Not too many legit massage therapists will post scantily clad photos of themselves. The good ones want to separate their legit massage business from anything extra. They know all it takes is getting caught once and they lose their license. Most of them spent a good deal of money to go to massage school and get their certificates so they could make a living in that field. Few will put that at risk.
- The vast majority of actual licensed massage therapists aren't ones that you'd want to get extras from. I have 25 on my staff and there's not a single one that you'd want to see naked. Over the years I've been open I've had maybe 2 or 3 that I'd consider attractive.
Now, are there legit, licensed massage therapists providing extras on places like Massage Anywhere? I would say both of those combined is pretty rare, but not impossible. There's always going to be someone willing to bend the rules, no matter what you do. Given that California doesn't have a state license, yet (but it is likely coming very soon), it's a little easier to get away with it here than it is in some other states. But for the most part the legit massage industry is a very different mindset, and the vast majority of people who have really been to massage school and do it for a living wouldn't even remotely consider crossing the line.
-
05-05-21 15:55 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 340200 mgs of Viagra will get you hard in a Winchell's
Doughnuts are fair game.
Originally Posted by Canon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 00:00 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 36I personally commend you. Any weak ass can get hard with a hot chick. It takes a real man to be able to stay hard and fuck someone ugly.
Originally Posted by Estrange
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 21:43 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 33LOL. Yes she does, but makes sense at that age.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I've yet to go FS, but she does give a killer BJ.
-
05-04-21 20:53 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 30Mary at Chen's
LOL no. She isn't 62. Some monger on this forum sarcastically said she is 26 (I hate it when people knowingly mislead others in their noble pursuit for happiness). I don't know how old she is. She looks in her late 40's or early 50's. But I think God has blessed Asian girls to look younger than they actually are. I won't be surprised if she is 60.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
She does get fully naked for the fuck. Sometimes she says- it's too cold and wants to keep some pieces of clothing on. You won't have that problem in May or June.
To me her main attraction is her hole. It could be that my Johnson is a good fit for her P. I have a good time as soon as I enter her.
PSA: If you are visiting her for the first time, don't push her too much. BBFS will be there. Maybe no kissing or extra curriculars. She opens up a lot during the second or third visit.
-
05-04-21 19:43 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes I have on many occasions.
I do have limited experience in LA however. I used it twice last weekend when I visited, as I reported. I was not referred to villa spa once, but I would agree that I was shocked at the low level of responses at all. In other cities that was not my experience, which is why I continue to use the site. I have really good success in NYC and excellent success in a number of smaller locations. But as I mentioned, my definition of success is different when accessing Massage Anywhere as opposed to Rub Maps.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 19:36 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 60That is one opinion
I think that you just validated what I said in my original post. If you use it with the expectation / goal of high level of certainty of "extras" you are going to be disappointed on a regular basis. I would never see a lady from MA (absent prior experience) when what I really wanted was some level of release. There are many options for that, however there are other times when I am more than wiling to accept a well done veggie massage as advertised. When the lady advertises she is strictly legit, and you still use her service and are then disappointed, seems to me that disappointment is on you. What more can she do? I get that you aren't interested in the site, but that doesn't mean it is without value, just that it is without value to you. I would say that my experience is is similar to yours, in that on those rare occasions when I visited a lady that put "draping required" or "professional services" only or something more descriptive, I left with my sexual desires intact. That was the expected outcome. Having said that, it can be fun to find a situation that meets both desire and performance on some rare occasions. I'd much rather a lady say "no additional services provided" than insinuate there are other options available and then not follow thru.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
That is just my opinion any way.
-
05-04-21 17:00 #6508Regular Member

Posts: 18Anya
Just seeing the Anya ask now. Saw her twice. Agree with this review. She's very nice, very chatty. Decent massage. Cute face and athletic, lean body. Not DDG. Had the same dress on both times I saw her. Acts really into it on the HE, but you can't insert. I had gone back the second time, hoping for more, but it's not there. Too much for a HJ.
Originally Posted by Enthusiastic
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 16:43 #6507Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 297762?
Holy fuck. She is 62? I have to admit, she looks in her 50's. Does she get all naked for the fuck. That stomach of hers looks like she swallowed a makita tool box.
Originally Posted by Estrange
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 10:06 #6506Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Massage no where
Massage anywhere is about as useful as a broken wrench. Yes, it had its day where you could tell that a girl showing more cleavage than Dolly Parton would be good to go. But now, it is literally littered with statements like "no extras" or "I don't give handjobs" or "strictly therapeutic and I will not play with your ballies". I hate that shit. Anyhow, I think that the website is mostly useless and you really need to spend way too much time and, in my case, hard earned $$ to find out that they mean what they say.
-
05-04-21 03:17 #6505Senior Member

Posts: 30Mary at Chen's
If you want to make fun of me, do so. I don't care.
I visited Mary at Chen's on Santa Monica Blvd for probably the 100th time last week. She gets the job done at a low rate (Less than half of a Korean agency bb girl). Plus some Korean girls are charging 100 tax on BBFS. WTH. Mary took away my BBFS virginity last year (my first time bare fucking was with her). I have been visiting her more than once per month.
She may be 62. But I like her pussy. It's moist and tight. I don't know how that's possible after half of LA population have ejaculated in her. But I really like her pussy. I didn't jerk off for at least 24 hours before visiting her. I popped a blue pill, waited an hour, and then went to her for good old vaginal sex in missionary. I fucked her non-stop for more than 10 minutes and then cummed deep inside her. Cum was dripping out of her pussy. What a wonderful sight. I kissed her and then left.
She offers up her ass too at no extra charge. I haven't used her ass yet. If you are new to this, trust me you will never get a better deal than her. Everything is on the menu without any tax. Disclaimer: if you can't get hard with an ugly woman, don't bother. I am happy as long as the pussy is good. And she got exactly that.
-
05-04-21 01:39 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 174Have you actually tried any of them? Most of them just give you the number for villa spa, or no answer.
Originally Posted by CubsFan6012
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 18:22 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 37Massage anywhere
Agreed. Massage anywhere and massage finder have great legit masseuses that will occasionally offer more if you are patient and you are polite and are nice. Some masseuses off those sites, especially the Thai women also worked at some of the Thai shops in the BH area. For mongers.
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 16:40 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 199I've had success with massage anywhere. Some of it has required seeing a girl several times for legit purposes only, and then the extras happen naturally. I imagine most guys on this site aren't interested in putting in that kind of patience, but it can be worth it.
Originally Posted by SkyRyder
[View Original Post]
The traditional MP scene has left me unsatisfied way more often than not. To the point where I rarely even go to them anymore. I'd rather spend a bit more money for a more enjoyable experience. Plus, a legit massage can be a wonderful consolation prize if nothing more occurs.
-
04-30-21 23:10 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 243[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Keep it up, soon you will be breaking in a new user.
A2










Reply With Quote






