Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 40000
-
05-05-21 17:06 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 74Mt
I drove 45 minutes to try out this place today. While I waited in the parking lot, I noticed two customers go in. One came out right away. Knew this meant they were busy. Tried my luck anyway and found out there's a 40 min wait and the old lady at the door wasn't too pleasant when asked if I could book. I drove away with blue balls.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:51 #24069Regular Member

Posts: 13Dallas AMPs
Not really a lot. Last May they took down Blue, Nagoya, and some apartment spas. Outside of that its basically been Covid. I can't imagine new spas not opening up in the future. There is too much of a demand for that there.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:46 #24068Banned Member

Posts: 317Bella spa
Bella spa been closed for years. He was asking what the girls name.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 15:27 #24067Regular Member

Posts: 20Question, do none of these Massage parlors take AA?.
-
05-05-21 11:33 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 561Norwood
Anna passed away? Sorry to hear that. I've not heard anything good about the place across the street (Thee European Spa or whatever) and can't find any reference to the Bella Spa that was mentioned. A good massage with L2 sounds great, but the EMP scene seems pretty dead these days.
Originally Posted by StMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:38 #24065Senior Member

Posts: 318I found the location in Mount Prospect, just curious on the age of Bebe. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:14 #24064Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks for this review. However what location is MT.
Thanks for this review. I do have a few question, where is MT located and what is the full name of this Acronym Location. I tried to look in the thread and couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
One last question, around what age was Bebe? Thanks.
-
05-05-21 09:55 #24063Senior Member

Posts: 936I heard there's been a lot of busts down there as well, even before covid. What are the chances of some of the old places opening back up?
Originally Posted by TexasTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 08:49 #24062Senior Member

Posts: 433Which one is MT? Where? I am noob to AMP and don't know them.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 22:57 #24061Senior Member

Posts: 286MT / Bebe
Never been to MT before today, but wanted to try. Glad I went. Called ahead and got checked in and introduced to Bebe. Good GOD she's fucking hot. 5'5" and about 115 ish? Really nice rack and at least a little more ass then the normal Asian. But man O man what a gorgeous face and eyes. Table shower was everything you want from it. When I said her washing of the little guy was good, she gave him lots of attention with one hand while washing a leg with the other.
Back in the room, zero massage. Straight to "I know you want everything". LOL. Didn't care. After the shower, I didn't want the massage. She crawled all over my back and licked me from my neck to my calves with some very playful biting of my ass. No rimming though. Told me to flip and I had her lay next to me for some cuddling. Then I gave her a massage, some fantastic DATY, and standing mish. The whole time she was staring at me with those gorgeous eyes and when I said she was going to make me come too fast, she told me "slow down Baby, make it last". I have never had any AMP do anything but try and get me off as fast as possible.
60 and 140 Treat her well fellas. She's a gem.
-
05-04-21 22:07 #24060Regular Member

Posts: 13Dallas
Covid really did a number on the Dallas AMP scene. ATM you are basically down to two: Sun and Luxury. Both are on Harry Hines. Luxury is by far the wilder of the two with nearly all of the girls offering BBFS with CIP. I never partook as it was too risky but it seems to be the norm for that establishment. The girls at Sun vary a lot with some offering BBFS and others only doing things with covers. Hh /$160 and hr /$220. There are also a few apartment spas but the price is higher and you need to be screened. I never partook in those as it seemed the girls would bounce between mostly Luxury and the apartments.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 22:02 #24059Regular Member

Posts: 13Cim?
Will be in the Chicago area for awhile on business. Is there any spa here that offers a reliable CIM? A swallower would be a HUGE bonus. If anyone wants information on Dallas just ask.
-
05-04-21 17:08 #24058Banned Member

Posts: 317Bella spa
Yes Victoria, marina and Tiffany at Bella spa.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 15:05 #24057Senior Member

Posts: 208Look in the Roselle section, I believe there is one place that fits your bill. Haven't been though. Report back how it went!
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:47 #24056Senior Member

Posts: 131West 'burb info?
Looking for a little help out in the Elmhurst / Lombard area. I also posted this in the Lombard forum.
I'm in the York Road / Lake St. Area of Elmhurst once a week with about 90 minutes to myself. Am looking for a reliable massage place within 10-15 minutes of there with at least L1 service. Oak Brook? Lombard? Elk Grove? Addison?
I've been RTFF but I'm not super familiar with the west burbs, so I thought I'd see if anyone can point me in a solid direction.
Thanks for the help and am happy to reciprocate.








Reply With Quote






